Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take hat! Queen's great granddaughter comes to cheer on Auntie Zara at the Gatcombe Horse Trials
Looking pretty in pink little Savannah Phillips enjoys the warm weekend weather after dad Peter and mum Autumn took her to the Gatcombe Horse Trials in Gloucestershire, today.
The Queen's great granddaughter, who is 12th in line to the throne, seems to be having a great time as she smudges vanilla ice cream all around her mouth. She watched her auntie, Zara Phillips, taking part in the prestigious three-day eventing competition at her grandmother Princess Anne's west country estate.
How cute is this picture? :wub:

Last edited:
Very adorable, as well as the other pictures in the article. Thank for posting, Artemisia.

savannah in her christening look exatly like her father when he was baby in a photo with the queen. but she have her mummy's eyes,

The photos of Zara with Savannah are so adorable! I would love to see Savannah being cuddled by Anne

Such an adorable family, Savannah is so precious and is definitely a miniature of her grandmother as a child, such a cutiepie.

Love Savannah, she is so adorable. Love the photos with her Aunt, would love to see ones of Anne actually holidng her.The ice cream ones are adorable.

Autumn is definitely looking ready to pop. But I guess they said March and there is less than a week left in the month. I am sure Savannah is excited to be a big sis.

Didn't realize Davina was pregnant again until now.Happy for her and her husband and Senna. Do they still live in NZ?

Oh my goodness, Savannah is adorable! Her smile is so cute and her cheeks are so pinch-able! She looks a lot like Princess Anne, but I imagine she most likely resembles her own mother. She reminds me a bit of Lady Louise, but perhaps it's the blonde hair and cute smile that do it. Most of the Windsor children had blonde hair as children, weren't Peter and Zara bright blonde for years?

Those pictures are lovely. Savannah is adorable looks like the other baby will be here soon. Davina and her family look lovely too. A fun time was had by all especially little Savannah who loves the attention from her family. What a happy little baby.

She is really aborable! She has a mix of both her parents to me.

I would love to see a picture from a royal greatgrandmother and a royal greatgrandfather together with a beautiful greatgranddaughter!

Pity that the new baby isn´t born yet. Would have been a nice opportunity to see some photos at Gatcombe. Since it will be born when Gatcombe is over we might not see photos for weeks :bang:

Why should we expect to see photos of a baby anyway? The child is entitled to privacy and we should respect that privacy.

Lovely pictures of Savannah - she has the windsor look about her. Nice to see Autumn and Peter with the Lewis family. I believe that is the first time Senna has been pictured she looks very much like Gary and great to see Davina is pregnant again. Savannah and Senna were born only a few months apart and the two new babies will be the same.

And Davina is the same age as Peter, so nothing strange they are close to each other.

The images of Savannah on Peter's shoulders clapping made my ovaries WEEP! She is adorable and Peter looks so enthusiastic about his daugther. None of the other British Royal men ever seemed quite like that with their children. Well, Prince Andrew was seen with his daugthers a lot when they were younger, playing with them and having them on his shoulders, but Edward has never been seen doing anything. If anything, Edward gets other people to do it as was seen in a video of him at the Horse Show. He got his brother-in-law to pick up James to clean his mouth. Anywho, Peter looks so lovely with his daugther, it makes a man so much more attractive! Savannah's sunhat is so cute too.

Pity that the new baby isn´t born yet. Would have been a nice opportunity to see some photos at Gatcombe. Since it will be born when Gatcombe is over we might not see photos for weeks :bang:

I doubt they'd have brought a newborn to Gatcombe. Might just be me, but a week or two old baby at a horse show doesn't seem likely.

Zara Phillips gives brother’s firm the Royal seal of approval
Peter Phillips has landed a high-profile client for his new sports management company – his sister Zara. The Queen’s grandson, 34, left RBS in March to set up SEL UK Ltd, and one of his first acts was to sign three-day eventer Zara, who is set to compete in the London Olympics. ‘Peter has signed his father Captain Mark Phillips, cricketer Shane Warne and he’s in negotiations with Zara’s husband Mike Tindall,’ says a pal. He has also asked his wife Autumn to become company secretary.
A pretty ridiculous headline; Peter is as much royal as Zara!

True - neither of them are royal - my source HRH The Princess Anne, The Princess Royal 'my children are not royal - they just have The Queen as their grandmother'.

In the eyes of commoners every grandchild of a reigning monarch is a royal, even without official title.
In Polish glossy papers Princess Anne's children are referred as "Prince Peter" and "Princess Zara"
A Royal title inherited by a father's line? But an average reader doesn't bother such details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom