Name suggestions for Autumn and Peter's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my last guess was Isabella Katherine Anne
but now i think Georgina Elizabeth Anne would also fit and be very nice.

I would like to see something like Charlotte and Victoria. I would not be surprised if Anne was a middle name.

I've been liking the name Phillipa more and more. Very pretty name and not too common I think.

Would be a great hommage if they'd choose Elizabeth, but I guess it will be quite a unique name.

I'm holding out for Kelly for a first name or maybe a middle name. I'm kind of partial to it....it's my name and I wouldn't mind sharing it.:lol: I also like Anne or Elizabeth it would be nice honouring the new granny and great granny.

I would love for her middle name, though I dont think it would happen, to use something with a Christmas reference since she was born right after, maybe Noelle, or Holly, or Christina, or Christian.....
I like Charlotte Anne Elizabeth Noelle

What about Nathalie then? As far as I know it refers to Christmas.

I think we can assume that the given name will include two or three names, no more. I would think that Kelly Anne Phillips is a good posibility. I don't think they seem traditional enough to go with old fashion names, but would LOVE it if they named her Elizabeth. There are so many knicknames for Elizabeth that are cute such as Libby, Beth, Liz, Betsey or Liza. This would allow William and Catherine to have an Elizabeth, too.

I would like Anne Elizabeth Mary Alexia Victoria.:flowers:

I'm going to suggest Kira ,Aviva or Georgina
Love Georgina. Very similar to my name.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like Mary,Victoria,Georgina,Margaret. I think that the best gift for the Queen would be if her first great grandchild will be named Elizabeth.

Autumn and Peter are based in Hong Kong correct? How about something with an oriental flavoring? Jade?

Autumn and Peter are based in Hong Kong correct? How about something with an oriental flavoring? Jade?
It will be delightful,but I don't think the members of British royal family will choose an exotic name for the first Queen's grandchild

They have moved back to London - as Peter now works for the bank he works for there not Hong Kong.

It will be delightful,but I don't think the members of British royal family will choose an exotic name for the first Queen's grandchild

I don't know about that. Zara isn't exactly a traditional name either. I am really anxious to find out what they named the little sweetheart. :D

I'm assuming that Autumn was born in the Autumn season because of her name. I guess the child could be named Winter having been born duriing the Winter (believe it or not my brother ex-girlfriend's roomate in college was named Winter). Not a good suggestion though.

How about Hannah or Amanda or Alexandra or Victoria? I like these names as they are old-fashioned but classy names.

I'm assuming that Autumn was born in the Autumn season because of her name. I guess the child could be named Winter having been born duriing the Winter (believe it or not my brother ex-girlfriend's roomate in college was named Winter). Not a good suggestion though.

How about Hannah or Amanda or Alexandra or Victoria? I like these names as they are old-fashioned but classy names.

I like those names as well although I would add Florence (I've always loved the combination Florence Victoria)!

Nope, Autumn was born in spring, in May to be precisely.

I think we can assume that the given name will include two or three names, no more. I would think that Kelly Anne Phillips is a good posibility. I don't think they seem traditional enough to go with old fashion names, but would LOVE it if they named her Elizabeth. There are so many knicknames for Elizabeth that are cute such as Libby, Beth, Liz, Betsey or Liza. This would allow William and Catherine to have an Elizabeth, too.
I think so too I can't see them going for more than two or three name.I actually like the flow of three names better than four.
I hope they use Kelly or some variation of the spelling since it's my name and not commonly given now days.

There are lots of possible names to honor the women on Prince Philip's side of the family: Alice for his mother, Cecilie for his favorite sister who died in a plane crash, and Victoria for the grandmother who raises him while his mother was being treated for her problems. His other sisters were Margarita, Theodora and Sophie, though I don't think they'll be used.

I know Anne has Alice as one of her names, but I'm surprised that Victoria and Cecilie haven't yet turned up yet among Philip's grandchildren. There is already a Louise, which was the name of Philip's aunt.

Yes it's odd Victoria has not been use in a while.I always thought if Charles had a daughter that would be her first name.

I'm sure it will be used at some point probably by Prince William and Catherine maybe Prince Harry since they are more in direct line and would go for more traditional names.

I fully expect that Victoria is being reserved out for the next daughter of the first/second in line to the throne. If William & Kate have a girl, then I suspect she'll be our next Victoria.

As far as Peter & Autumn's new baby girl... I agree with the possibility of Anne or Elizabeth surfacing amongst the middle names. Does anyone know the name of Mark Phillips' mother? That might also be a name for consideration.

We haven't had a Mary in a long while, so maybe that could be on the list. Perhaps Helena or Charlotte too.

I kind of like the way Mary Charlotte Elizabeth rolls off the tongue.

I'd like to see the baby named Elizabeth, with Anne as a middle name.

I fully expect that Victoria is being reserved out for the next daughter of the first/second in line to the throne. If William & Kate have a girl, then I suspect she'll be our next Victoria.

As far as Peter & Autumn's new baby girl... I agree with the possibility of Anne or Elizabeth surfacing amongst the middle names. Does anyone know the name of Mark Phillips' mother? That might also be a name for consideration.

We haven't had a Mary in a long while, so maybe that could be on the list. Perhaps Helena or Charlotte too.

I kind of like the way Mary Charlotte Elizabeth rolls off the tongue.

Anne Patricia Tiarks - source: thepeerage.com

And, of course - how could I forget: many congratulations to the Phillips family :flowers: I am sure they are over the moon and I think they will do really well.

Last edited:
I would be very surprised if they use a traditional name or Kelly, for that matter, which is out of fashion in Canada and the United States. I think it will end up being something never used before in any of their families but probably a name that is quite trendy in upper class circles in England. Take a look at the birth announcements in the Telegraph and you see names for girls like Arabella, Clementine, Flora, Hermione, Imogen, Jemima, Ottilie. If they like the cuter names, it could be Daisy, Maisie, Poppy, etc. Nancy seems to be a bit more common right now in the UK and that's a nickname for Anne. Then there's the most popular list and names like Olivia, Chloe, Jessica, Lily, Amelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom