Daughter for Peter and Autumn: Savannah Phillips - December 30, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if that isn't a great ending of a year! ;)
Congratulation :flowers:

Congratulations to the pair. What great news!

I get the feeling Anne and Elizabeth will be among the baby's middle names.
:champagne::fireworks:

That's brilliant news congrats to the happy couple! I can't wait to hear the baby's name

Congratulations to the couple!
What a wonderful way to say goodbye to 2010!

What wonderful news! I can't wait to hear her name and see a picture! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad it's a girl, wonderful news.

For some reason, I was sure it was going to be a boy! But I am delighted it is a girl - every woman should have a daughter! :flowers:

I have been waiting on tenterhooks since Christmas Day (which I believe was the due date), rushing to the computer and the TV every few hours. :lol: Now we wait until they have decided on a name.

I bet the Princess Royal is thrilled to bits! Finally a grandchild!!

A little girl! Congrats to Autumn and Peter, and of course the new grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles!

How lovely - the Queen has become a great-grandmother and Princess Anne is a granny now. :)
I'm looking forward to pictures and I'm curious about the name. Congratulations to the family!!!

I was sure the baby was going to be a boy!

Congratulations to them! I can't wait to hear what they name her.

Finally!

Welcome to the world, Little Miss Phillips!:bunny::britflag::princess::duckie:

Congrats to Autumn and Peter!

Congrats to Princess Anne, Captain Mark Phillips and Autumn's parents!

and once more CONGRATS to Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip!

How happy they must now be that they lived to see their first great-grandchild!

Fabulous news! A healthy baby girl. Congratulations to the parents and all family members!

Hopefully, we shall see or hear when Autumn and Peter leave the hospital perhaps next week.

Congratulations to Peter & Autumn and their families.

Congrats! Finally I was so excited for her to give birth.

Is it common for family members to go and visit or do you think they'll mostly stay at Sandringham?

I can't imagine many family members are still at Sandringham, i'm sure they will visit the newborn.

Welcome to the World Little Girl!!

So happy that everything went well and everyone's doing well. Peter included, as I have a Cousin who is a Labour and Delivery Nurse and she's shared a few tales on new Daddies that hit the floor when the shock of them being a Daddy became a real thing. :D

Congratulations to both Families, but especially to the Queen and Prince Phillip. They must be so thrilled w/their newest titles of Great Granny and Great Grampa. :eek:)

Congratulations to Autumn & Peter, as well as to the Princess Royal, the Kelly family as grandparents and the Queen & the Duke of Edinborough as great grandparents. Happy news for the new year!!!!!

Congrat to Peter and Autumn on thier little girl. The family must be over the moon.
Great grandma, great grandpa, grandma Anne, great uncles

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn.

Princess Anne must be thrilled to be a granny and I can imagine her being a great one. It was wonderful for her to have her first grandchild in such a special year for her as she celebrated her 60th birthday in August. Congrats to Capt. Mark Phillips who is a first time grandpa too. We shouldn't forget him either.:D The families must be so over the moon with the great news.

Congratulations to the Kellys, too! :flowers:

Congrats to Capt. Mark Phillips who is a first time grandpa too. We shouldn't forget him either.:D The families must be so over the moon with the great news.

Lovely news... the end of the year is great for this family, an engagement and a baby !

Congratulations to all the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom