Baby for Zara and Mike

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!
Zara will make a great mother.

Zara was riding yesterday and today they announced the pregnancy news. If she is due around New Year, then she is still in early stage of pregnancy now. Isn't it risky to ride in this early stage?

Giggling Savannah Phillips makes a run for it on family day out watching auntie Zara compete at Barbury trials | Mail Online

it's not risky, especially in her case as she is an expert and fit. The fetus is very very small and very well protected. As her pregnancy advances, she'll have to stop.

congrats to the couple :flowers:

Yay! I'm so happy for them. Zara's one of my favorites

She will have to stop at 3 months (12 weeks) which I assume she is around that now.
Any website or medical professional will tell you its not safe afterwards. They also advice not to ride but we have seen some top riders compete but that was at the world equestrian games.

So happy for the couple. Im sure the Queen and the family is over the moon with another royal baby arriving soon.

I am really delighted I love this couple !!!!

I am assuming that she won't be competing in the European Championships next month but should be available for the Worlds next year.

She will have to stop at 3 months (12 weeks) which I assume she is around that now.
Any website or medical professional will tell you its not safe afterwards. They also advice not to ride but we have seen some top riders compete but that was at the world equestrian games.

So happy for the couple. Im sure the Queen and the family is over the moon with another royal baby arriving soon.

Yes, an interruption of her career - but hey, for the sake of a BABY!
Congrats to the happy couple!
Bye Bine

Oh I KNEW IT! i saw her at the queen service in June and I thought she was pregnant! I have a sixth sense! Congratulations! very happy news!:)

Great news! I had already a certain feeling about her. :)

Aww another baby watch. LOL Congrats to the couple. The baby will be a great grandchild of the Queen not Royal but a lot closer to the Royal Family then most. Zara must be about 3 months and it will explain why she probably isn't riding next month. So happy for them both!

Congratulation ...
what a great news :) :flowers:

GREAT NEWS!!! I always love baby pregnancy annoucements the most! Zara is so down-to-earth, I'm sure she will be a great mother. I hope she has a boy, so that granny Anne can have a grandson :D but as long as its healthy its all that matters of course.

Now please Charlene and of course Victoria as well!

Lovely news! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Zara and Mike!

Congratulations to Zara and Mike and to their families. Thrilling news....wishing them the very best.

Great news!

Re is this baby royal - no s/he isn't - plain X Tindell.

EDITED:
Re riding - she isn't daft and will have the approval of her doctor. Mary King competed in the European Championships in 1995 (and won Gold) at 5.5 months pregnant.

Last edited:
Wonderful news, congratulations to both and their families!
And for us a new opportunity for name-guessing etc. ;-)

I am thrilled for the pair, the entire family and for us!

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal #Zara source tells me poss reason baby announcement today: British Eventing today announced squad for Euro Champs in Aug - No Zara

So happy for the couple. Congratulations on the news, sure they will make wonderful parents. Kind of hoping it is a little boy, since Anne has two granddaughters, and since I think or hope Kate is having a girl, give the queen a great-grandson. But either way, so happy for them. And I know Anne must be thrilled, she is such a doting grandma when you see her with Peter's girls.

Exciting year, three babies for the Windsors. Baby C any day now, baby Frederick Windsor in August, and Mike and Zara New Years. Charles and Prince Michael, first time grandpas (well by blood for Charles).

Last edited:
So happy for the couple. Congratulations on the news, sure they will make wonderful parents. Kind of hoping it is a little boy, since Anne has two granddaughters, and since I think or hope Kate is having a girl, give the queen a great-grandson. But either way, so happy for them. And I know Anne must be thrilled, she is such a doting grandma when you see her with Peter's girls.

Exciting year, three babies for the Windsors. Baby C any day now, baby Frederick Windsor in August, and Mike and Zara New Years. Charles and Prince Michael, first time grandpas (well by blood for Charles).

Who due in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom