Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess Royal has commenced her term as Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland. During the next week Her Royal Highness will be in residence at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.

Earlier today (Saturday 20th May) she attended the opening session of the Assembly. I think today's outfit is particularly nice and the addition of the Thistle Star is just lovely.

Here is a superb gallery of photos from the Church of Scotland Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/churchofscot...8850032623/1690954260929734/?type=3&source=49

The Princess Royal attends the Assembly Service at St Giles' Cathedral this morning.

HRH Inspected a Guard of Honour founded by The Boys' Brigade.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1692056400819520&id=233258850032623

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Anne on day 6 of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland on May 25 - a minute silence was held in memory of the victims of the Manchester terrorist attack:

** rex gallery **

Anne and Tim are big into sailing and guess what is going on in Bermuda right now - the America's Cup.

:previous:

Here they are attending the 8th race of America's Cup sailing competition between Oracle Team USA and Emirates Team New Zealand yesterday, June 25 :) :

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

And why is no one criticising Princess Anne for combining work and pleasure? If Prince Harry, or Prince Andrew, did it, people would be up in arms. Personally, I think combining work and pleasure just makes good old plain common sense.

I am from NZ; i hear we won the America's cup. Good for us :)

Last week Princess Anne inspected the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment Kit Ride Pass Off in Hyde Park, took the salute and presented the 'Best Soldier' award:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here are a few more photos of the Princess Royal in Beijing from yesterday.

PPE Agency

Yesterday Princess Anne also attended a birthday party for the Queen hosted by Her Majesty's Ambassador to China:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And here are the first pics from today, July 5:

Anne met figure skaters during their training at the Capital Stadium in Beijing. 2017 World Figure Skating Champions Sui Wenjing and Han Cong performed a pair's figure skating routine for Princess Anne:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

She also met with the Secretary of the Beijing Municipal Committee of The Communist Party of China, visited the Early Childhood Care & Development Service at Fengtai Community Centre and met with China's Sports Ministry & the Chinese Olympic Committee:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Anne met figure skaters during their training at the Capital Stadium in Beijing. 2017 World Figure Skating Champions Sui Wenjing and Han Cong performed a pair's figure skating routine for Princess Anne:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Wow, Chinese pairs are so amazing! I was so happy to see Sui/Han overcome their physical struggles to get their first World Championship title!
Great to see legend Zhang Hao there as well. Next year he will probably be competing at his fifth Olympics!
Now, that's an engagement I'm really envious of.

Today, July 6, Princess Anne had another full-packed day: She visited the Yangtze Cetacean Breeding and Research Centre, the Equestrian School at the Wuhan Business University, attended the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Wuhan Institute of Hydrobiology and UCL Institute of Zoology and one for a China and UK Equestrian Development Strategic Cooperation and she met Hubei Party Secretary Jiang Chaoliang and other officials:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

On her final day in China today, July 7, Princess Anne attended a forum of Butterfly Children's Hospices, another signing ceremony and visited the museum of the Hunan University in Changsha. She also attended the Spirit of Youth and The Newton Fund Youth Scientists Network launches and met with Hunan Province Party Secretary Du Jiahao:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** ppe gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom