The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-15-2020, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Beautiful photos of Anne but I think my favourite is the casual one where she's wearing her regular outdoor clothes - captures her personality the most! She looks so much like HM.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Majesty

I like them all because each illustrates a different aspect of her nature.

She is the classic chameleon, equally at home and acconplished in a terrific long gala gown as she is on the back oeef a horse or strolling around the countryside looking totally at one with her environment.

If you believe the rubbish written about her in tabloids and DM et. al. You would think she had no grace or style, no conversation unless it was about horses and walks alone because she is the female version of her equally maligned father.

Old 08-15-2020, 08:18 PM
Gentry

Loved the first one. HRH Princess Anne is amazing woman!
Old 08-15-2020, 08:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess_Watcher View Post
Loved the first one. HRH Princess Anne is amazing woman!

Me too! Happy 70th birthday Princess Anne!
Old 08-16-2020, 06:18 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Charles and Camilla wished Anne a Happy Birthday, and included some truly wonderful photos in tribute...I love them all, but my favorites are the one where they are riding together and the one where they’re enjoying a hearty laugh together. I love their relationship ...oh, and they were adorable as kids!

https://twitter.com/clarencehouse/st...185477120?s=21
Wonderful Collection to mark The Princess Royal's 70th Birthday!
Old 08-19-2020, 11:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
We’re getting a documentary for Anne’s 70th Birthday from ITV;

https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/sta...168070658?s=21

I for one can’t wait!
Is there a link to watch it from abroad? Thank you.
Old 08-19-2020, 12:25 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Charles and Camilla wished Anne a Happy Birthday, and included some truly wonderful photos in tribute...I love them all, but my favorites are the one where they are riding together and the one where they’re enjoying a hearty laugh together. I love their relationship ...oh, and they were adorable as kids!

https://twitter.com/clarencehouse/st...185477120?s=21
Great group of pictures!
Old 08-19-2020, 12:34 PM
Heir Apparent

How wonderful - really stressing their relationship as the older sibling pair among the queen's children.

Nonetheless, there seems to be quite a big jump from 'still (relatively) young' to 'Charles has adult sons'. I am correct in thinking that the 80's and 90's are missing?
Old 08-19-2020, 01:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
How wonderful - really stressing their relationship as the older sibling pair among the queen's children.

Nonetheless, there seems to be quite a big jump from 'still (relatively) young' to 'Charles has adult sons'. I am correct in thinking that the 80's and 90's are missing?
Yes I think you're correct. Maybe the best photos of them together are outside of those decades. I love the ones of them laughing together.
Old 08-26-2020, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 24th June:
St James’s Palace

The Princess Royal today addressed the Centenary Parade of the No 1 School of Technical Training Royal Air Force Cosford, Wolverhampton, Shropshire, via video link.

Court Circular 10th July:
St James’s Palace

The Princess Royal this morning visited the Foresters’ Forest Project, Lydbrook Primary School, Lydbrook, and was received by Mr Roger Deeks (Deputy Lieutenant of Gloucestershire).

Her Royal Highness later visited the Friends of Bathurst Pool, High Street, Lydney, to mark their Centenary and was received by Mrs Jane Jenner-Fust (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Gloucestershire).
Old 09-16-2020, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Princess Anne viewed the "Monsters of the Deep" exhibition at the National Maritime Museum Cornwall today, September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** nmmc: The Princess Royal Visits National Maritime Museum Cornwall to Celebrate the Museum’s Most Ambitious Exhibition **
Old 09-23-2020, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, September 22, Princess Anne opened the new Junior School building at George Watson's College in Edinburgh:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** dailymail article **

Tags
princess anne, princess royal