Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne and husband Tim were seen leaving a restaurant in London yesterday evening:

** profimedia gallery **

And today, May 9, Princess Anne had an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dailymail article **

And she opened Rathfinny Wine Estate's new wine processing plant in Alfriston, East Sussex, and held a centenary dinner as Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Army Veterinary Corps at St. James's Palace:

** theargus: Princess Anne visits Rathfinny Wine Estate **

Last edited:
Princess Anne visit 30 June 2018

Hello,

I just read in our local weekly paper that Princess Anne is visiting our town for Armed Forces Day. I hope I get to see her.

Princess Anne visited Tarte and Berry Bakery at the Springfield Commercial Centre in Pudsey today, June 15:

** Pic **

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps attended the 60th anniversary celebrations of The Queen's Own Gurkha Logistic Regiment at Gale Barracks in Aldershot today, July 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps attended the 60th anniversary celebrations of The Queen's Own Gurkha Logistic Regiment at Gale Barracks in Aldershot today, July 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

That first photo is so very ... not the usual photo, exiting the auto. We can easily see Anne's hauteur here. And actually, I mean that in a good way. She has certainly earned every bit of how she carries herself on military visits, IMO.

We, and I, said a bit about how well the Duke of Cambridge carried himself in this week. He may well have been watching video of Anne to see how it is done.

Anne does her duty very well. :notworthy:

:previous:

No doubt, she does! ?

Today, July 2, Princess Anne visited Gwent Police's Virtual Reality Training Suite in Cwmbran, Gwent:

** fb gallery **

Today, July 5, Princess Anne attended the Easter Ross Young Carers Awards Reception in Ross and Cromarty. As Chancellor of the University of the Highlands and Islands she attended the Highland Theological College Graduation Ceremony and Foundation Day at the Highland Theological College in Ross and Cromarty. And she opened the Royal Yacht Britannia Trust's Floating Hotel at Alexandra Dock in Leith, City of Edinburgh.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** flickr gallery **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Court Circular 6th July:
Palace of Holyroodhouse

The Queen, accompanied by Prince William, Earl of Strathearn and The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, this morning attended a Service in St. Giles’ Cathedral for the Installation of the Duke of Buccleuch and Queensberry and Sir Ian Wood as Knights of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle.

Court Circular 10th July:
Buckingham Palace

The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence this afternoon attended a Reception to mark the Centenary of the Royal Air Force at Horse Guards Parade.

The Queen was present at a Service in Westminster Abbey this morning to celebrate the Centenary of the Royal Air Force and was received at the Great West Gate by the Dean (the Very Reverend Dr John Hall) and, at the Great West Door, by the Chapter, the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Chaplain-in-Chief, Royal Air Force (the Venerable Jonathan Chaffey) and the Chief of the Air Staff (Air Chief Marshal
Sir Stephen Hillier).
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and Princess Alexandra, the Hon Lady Ogilvy were also present.

Court Circular 19th July:
The Princess Royal this evening attended the Lord Mayor and City of London Corporation's One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the Smithfield Market Dinner at Guildhall, Gresham Street, London EC2.

Princess Anne and her family attended the Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe, Gloucestershire today, August 3:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
This is probably as lightly clothed as we have ever seen Anne at this event. It's good to know she is not immune to the heat. '

And Peter looks perfect as the guy who takes your money at the gate. :lol: Honestly, in that get up, I am not sure I would recognize him as he walked around and walkie-talkied directions to others.

This is probably as lightly clothed as we have ever seen Anne at this event. It's good to know she is not immune to the heat. '

And Peter looks perfect as the guy who takes your money at the gate. :lol: Honestly, in that get up, I am not sure I would recognize him as he walked around and walkie-talkied directions to others.

Yes & I really liked what HRH had on too. A sentence I don't get to say too often. [emoji4]. The neckline, the colour...I just really like it & it suits the Princess as well.

There's one picture of Isla all suited up for Firefighting, where all I can see is her Daddy. It's the one where she's looking straight at the camera & grinning. There's a picture of him & his Mum from when Peter was a toddler & seeing that pic of Isla...I was seeing that picture of her Dad.

Eerie how that happens sometimes, huh? [emoji4]

Last edited by a moderator:

Anne also presented the trophies for the Magic Millions British Open Championships 2018 yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom