Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 4: June 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Princess_Anne_arms.png

Coat of Arms of The Princess Royal

Welcome to Anne, Princess Royal Current Events Part 4

It starts on June 25, 2007

Part 3, covering January12 - June 25, 2007 can be found here

apb could still continue to take communion in the catholic church if he and anne married, however i doubt we'll see these to take that step.

apb could still continue to take communion in the catholic church if he and anne married, however i doubt we'll see these to take that step.
Unless they married in the RC Church, which I dont see being allowed by QEII, APB would be considered to be living in sin (as far as the RC Church) and would not be allowed to take communion. If he converts to C of E, thats another story.

Yes, I agree it's totally unlikely, complete fantasy. I don't see the Princess divorcing again, honestly, whatever the tabloids will say about it. I'm sure she and Laurence have their issues to work out, but they just have that rock stable feeling about them, you know? I just can't see them shaking things up, not those two! :lol:

Unless they married in the RC Church, which I dont see being allowed by QEII, APB would be considered to be living in sin (as far as the RC Church) and would not be allowed to take communion. If he converts to C of E, thats another story.
APB is already considered to be living in sin by the Catholic church. :rolleyes:

a couple of things:

1) if apb has received an annulment from the church then he isn't living in sin (unless of course his present marriage hasn't be been blessed by the church)

2) a catholic can marry a non catholic and it isn't considered a sin. the traditional way would be for the catholic to request a dispensation. since it's not a sin to marry outside the catholic church, the catholic can still receive holy communion.

I doubt Andrew PB would ever divorce Rosemary when she is alive and then I don't think there is a possibility for the Princess Royal and him to get married anyway. In the daily mail article written by Christopher Wilson, he concluded that "it is better not to marry the love of your life". I think the Princess Royal and Andrew PB are just best friends and he is the love of her life. Their spouses and themselves have understandings about that. It's life. Everyone is more realistic.
.But I always find a bit sad and a bit ironic that the love triangele Anne-Andrew-Camilla-Charles ended up like this. But we are lucky to have Peter, Zara, Tom, Laura, William and Harry as a reuslt.

Last edited:
Thank You iceflower, you found us all another interesting article and picture! :flowers:

Pics 6.7.2007

Princess Anne of England walks in the charitable institution of Casa Alianza, 15 km west from Guatemala City, 06 July, 2007. Anne visited the institution that assists at least a hundred kids while she was is in Guatemala attending the 119th IOC meeting. AFP PHOTO / Orlando SIERRA

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Thanks iceflower. :flowers: Anne looks really smart in those pictures.

Pics 07.07.07

You are most welcome, Skydragon and I totally agree with you :flowers:

Here are two pics from yesterday:
Princess Anne of England arrives to the Foreign Ministry Office in Lima and is received by Peru's Vice
President Luis Giampietri , 07 July 2007. Princess Anne is in a four-day visit to Peru. AFP PHOTO/ANDINA
- Juan Carlos GUZMAN

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thanks iceflower! :flowers:

Princess Anne is certainly a very busy royal, it tires me out just think of all the travel! :D

Pics 9.7.2007

Indeed she is, Skydragon :) Here are the newest pics:

Princess Anne of England looks at a Peruvian Paso horse during a visit to the Backus Sab Miller brewery in
Lima, 09 July 2007. Princess Anne is on a four-day visit to Peru. AFP PHOTO/Eitan ABRAMOVICH

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thank you iceflower. :flowers:

I know we probably all do it, but I wish she wouldn't frown when she is concentrating. It is always amazing what a transformation there is when she smiles. :flowers:

a couple of things:

1) if apb has received an annulment from the church then he isn't living in sin (unless of course his present marriage hasn't be been blessed by the church)

2) a catholic can marry a non catholic and it isn't considered a sin. the traditional way would be for the catholic to request a dispensation. since it's not a sin to marry outside the catholic church, the catholic can still receive holy communion.
My understanding is that there was no annulment of the Camilla mariage and as such no catholic marriage for wife #2. Look if one is strict catholic or cares about such things, he's in a state of sin. Unfortunately for her, I hear that Rosemary's (#2) cancer has relapsed. Although for the purposes of this discussion,as theirs is the relevant issue, long as Camilla is alive, no marriage 'in the church' for CPB and Anne. Do you think the Queen will every allow a twice divorced Princess Anne to marry a third time...especially to a divorced man...who was previously married to the second wife of the prince of wales? Sorry, but this is getting a bit 'incestuous'!

Thank you iceflower. :flowers:

I know we probably all do it, but I wish she wouldn't frown when she is concentrating. It is always amazing what a transformation there is when she smiles. :flowers:
As you said many of us do so, and you can hardly change that - let's try it out for a day, and we'll see if we can make it;):)

Here are two pics from another event Anne attended yesterday:

Britain's Princess Anne, right, stands with Robert Priday, Chairman of the Backus & Johnston beer company in Lima, Monday, July 9, 2007, during Princess's Anne's visit to Peru. AP Photo/Karel Navarro

Anne
Typical royal duty :flowers:

iceflower said:
let's try it out for a day, and we'll see if we can make it
Nice pictures once again iceflower.:flowers: I'm afraid I have failed the frown test already! :lol:

Sorry, but this is getting a bit 'incestuous'!
They are not even remotely blood related, so how could it be incestuous?
If a man wishes, he can marry his step daughter or a woman can marry her step brother - they are not related by blood.

Last edited:
Nice pictures once again iceflower.:flowers: I'm afraid I have failed the frown test already! :lol:

They are not even remotely blood related, so how could it be incestuous?
If a man wishes, he can marry his step daughter or a woman can marry her step brother - they are not related by blood.
a bit too 'all in the family' for my taste! Can you imagine handing out the gifts a christmas? Here's one for my sister's husband who used to be my wife's husband....a bit weird. And the press would certainly have an absolute field day. In any event, dont think the Queen would allow PA to marry a third time. It kind of makes a mockery of the Queen's public stand has Head of the Church.:flowers:

I think this the first time i see princess Anne without gloves.

a bit too 'all in the family' for my taste! Can you imagine handing out the gifts a christmas? Here's one for my sister's husband who used to be my wife's husband....a bit weird. And the press would certainly have an absolute field day.
I think he would just continue to call him Andrew. :flowers: You are right though, the press would have a field day, not that that would stop Anne. :lol:

Lovely pictures fanletizia, thank you, at least she looks happy. :flowers:

Last edited:
I have never paid much attention to Princess Anne, can someone tell me what she is like? I have heard stories of course about her being her fathers daughter but I don't think they meant that in a good way. I know she works very hard at her job but what kind of person is she, was she a good mother?

From the press reports over the years, I think we can assume she has a slightly abrasive character when it comes to dealing with anyone she see's as an idiot, especially reporters and anyone that thinks she is a 'normal' human being. She does come across as being tough and uncompromising from what we read, but a large amount of charities are happy to have her as their patron, so that says a lot, IMO.

Is she a good parent - look at how down to earth, independent and outgoing her children are, that says to me she has done a very good job of being their mother. :flowers:

Pics 11.7.2007

Well, at least we've tried our best, Skydragon :):)

Thanks a lot for the nice pics, fanletizia, here are the newest ones:

Britain's Princess Anne, left, shakes hands with Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, during
a meeting at the Presidential Palace in Brasilia, Wednesday, July 11, 2007. (AP Photo/Eraldo Peres)

Pic 1
Pic 2

From the press reports over the years, I think we can assume she has a slightly abrasive character when it comes to dealing with anyone she see's as an idiot, especially reporters and anyone that thinks she is a 'normal' human being. She does come across as being tough and uncompromising from what we read, but a large amount of charities are happy to have her as their patron, so that says a lot, IMO.

In the program about the Queen that I watched last night on PBS, they were talking about the first time the royal family started doing walk about and meeting the people lined up to see them, and they showed an interview clip of Anne talking about it. When the reporter asked if she liked them, she said something like "Well, no"! and asked the reported how'd he would like being forced to talk to random people. And the way she said it was kind of rude I thought. I was sort of suprised how blunt she was but not too suprised since I've heard the stories about her personality before.

I think the perceived problem with how Anne talks to people is because she has the typically British sense of humour. What she thinks is going to be a funny quip, can cause others to step back and think 'oh'. That is probably why some people think she is like her father. :D I have a vague recollection from years ago, that someone asked her if she intended having more children and she replied in the vein of 'whatever for'. The person then asked her 'don't you like children', she replied 'does anybody'?

It is something that happens on the forums as well, where what one poster thought would be funny is misunderstood and taken the wrong way entirely.

My understanding is that there was no annulment of the Camilla mariage and as such no catholic marriage for wife #2. Look if one is strict catholic or cares about such things, he's in a state of sin. Unfortunately for her, I hear that Rosemary's (#2) cancer has relapsed. Although for the purposes of this discussion,as theirs is the relevant issue, long as Camilla is alive, no marriage 'in the church' for CPB and Anne. Do you think the Queen will every allow a twice divorced Princess Anne to marry a third time...especially to a divorced man...who was previously married to the second wife of the prince of wales? Sorry, but this is getting a bit 'incestuous'!

if andrew didn't have his marriage to camilla annulled by the vatican then he wouldn't be able to marry in the catholic church and you would be absolutely correct. however, even a strict catholic following the procedure set out by the vatican to have their marriage annulled would feel fine...and i can speak from experience here.

as for anne marrying again, i asked that question back a little while ago and still wonder that IF she did want to marry again, would HM give her blessing.

Pics 13.7.2007

Here are some very nice pics of Anne having fun:):

Princess Anne , The Princess Royal, at the Trust for Carers Race Evening at Windsor Race Course, Berkshire, Britain - 13 Jul 2007:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom