A Boy for Zara and Mike Tindall!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooooove the name! Sounds like baby Lucas had no plans to be born in a hospital [emoji28]. Glad all is well! The Queen and Prince Philip must be delighted!
Now it's just baby Sussex left!

Congratulations to them!! Lucas Philip is a beautiful name!
I was convinced the due date was in May, don't Know why! ����

Welcome on Earth, little Lucas. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Congratulations to Mike and Zara. A bit of drama with the birth but that will soon be all forgotten as they settle in with the little one. Mia must be over the moon to have a baby brother. Lucas Philip a lovely name.

Congratulations to Zara and Mike.
Welcome Lucas!

Fabulous news! It may be fairly obvious that, with both Eugenie and Zara using Philip as a middle rather than first name, Grandpa may have requested that no one use it as a first name. Nonetheless -- a very nice tribute to their beloved Grandpa.

Awww, a little boy! Congratulations to them! I'm not keen on the name Lucas though...there are loads at my children's school. It's nice that Philip is in there though. :)

Congratulation to Mike and Zara Tindall!!! :flowers:

Mia and Lena are going to be very excited about their new younger brother ? ?

It was definitely an unexpected and happy news! Hope Zara is doing well after giving birth earlier than expected!

I quite like the name Lucas and Philip as a middle name in marking The Duke of Edinburgh'a 100th Birthday this year.

A statement from Buckingham Palace spokesperson:
“The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh are delighted with the news and look forward to meeting their 10th Great Grandchild when circumstances allow.”​

From Chris Ship's twitter:

Last edited:
He is definitely his parents boy! He has a need for speed! Mike probably already has visions of Rugby lessons and tiny jerseys in his head dancing in his head LOL

Born so quich in a bathroom? Wooow, like in a film!

Congratulations to parents, big sisters, grandparents and great-grandparents!

Welcome to the world, Lucas Philipp Tindall!

Good that he is not premature! (weighs around 3700 grams).:britflag2:?:duckie::rose2::hug:???

I had none of my children in hospital, though it was a surprise to them and went quick,
it is a very unique thing to welcome a baby in private rooms. Lucas seems to be a fast, maybe we will see this again when he grows up, little racer:)

Congratulations to Zara and Mike on the birth of their new baby!

Congrats to them!!

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the Tindall family!

10 great grandchildren now. How fantastic. I love the name Lucas Philip too. Great news for a happy family! ?

More happy news for the royal family! Golfers around the world (like my husband) can rejoice that, even in the BRF, a father will take his newborn son downstairs to watch the "final round."

Sounds like that boy was in a hurry . . . to join his dad watching his first rugby game. [emoji23] Zara is a real champ to deliver a child on the bathroom floor. How many people think they handled it with no fuss and great joy.[emoji7]

Welcome to the world Lucas Philip.[emoji464]

Last edited:
It's too bad she had to have him the way she did - but I love the name! Congrats to Zara and Mike!

So very delighted for them, a couple so likeable and quiet 8

If anyone is a very good candidate for a home birth it’s her... incredibly fit with a history of uncomplicated births and pregnancies.

Excellent news.

I hope everything continues to be well for the family, and I like the name just fine. Not that Lucas is a favorite, but it's perfectly fine, and of course, another name honoring Philip in his 100th year is great to see.

Congratulations to the Tindalls!:flowers:

If anyone is a very good candidate for a home birth it’s her... incredibly fit with a history of uncomplicated births and pregnancies.

Her births seem to have gone smoothly and she is very fit but she did have two miscarriages, one that was so late term that she was forced to deliver so I wouldn't say she necessarily has uncomplicated pregnancies.

But I'm glad her team were all there in time and everything went fine, that the baby was just in a hurry.

So happy that Mike and Zara have their little boy. I love the name Lucas.

He will be the first quasi Royal child in the House of Windsor born on the bathroom floor!:ohmy: Labor must have progressed with lightning speed...

I wonder why the midwife directed her to the bathroom for the delivery, rather than her bedroom?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Holy Moly - just the right time to have a midwife as a best friend!

A healthy boy with a sweet name.
Well done Zara and Mike and the doting big sisters.

Fabulous news! Many congratulations to the Tindalls!

So happy that Mike and Zara have their little boy. I love the name Lucas.

He will be the first quasi Royal child in the House of Windsor born on the bathroom floor!:ohmy: Labor must have progressed with lightning speed...

I wonder why the midwife directed her to the bathroom for the delivery, rather than her bedroom?

Just curious.

Just a guess but labor is very messy and they had not prepared the bed. Washing up afterbirth on bedclothes is not something anybody wants to do so the bath room would be easier to clean as well as sanitize

Also his great grandad was born on a kitchen table so here’s to history!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Zara and Mike, now they have a little boy of their own!

And I do love the name Lucas, also using "Philip" as the middle name was very nice of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom