Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

• HRH Prince Felipe

Votes: 116 61.4%
  • HRH Princess Letizia

Votes: 73 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen only one photo of her with the eyes open, she looks like her dad who has his mother's eyes. The eyes were wolf-blue, almost transparent. Quite stunning.

Shes got her Mothers pretty blue eyes her fathers Head shape the cheeks of Queen Sophia hes Bourbon features are very strong as ive already stated I Also see Ortiz in him his Maternal Grandfather and even Hapsburg

She's got the best of both worlds, I think.:)

I think she looks like her mom's side grandfather

she's a Borbon, thank God this generation of the family is all good looking, check out her cousins, all of them already have remarkable features

crisiñaki said:
she's a Borbon, thank God this generation of the family is all good looking, check out her cousins, all of them already have remarkable features

I think Leonor, in due time, will lead a new generation of nice looking Borbons, I'm glad the inbreeding with their Borbon-Napoles (Dos Sicilias) cousins is over.
Time to log off for me, See you tomorrow Crisinaki!

Last edited:
Toledo said:
I think Leonor, in due time, will lead a new generation of nice looking Borbons, I'm glad the inbreeding with their Borbon-Napoles (Dos Sicilias) cousins is over.
Time to log off for me, See you tomorrow Crisinaki!

Ok, Toledo, see you tomorrow at this same forum:D

Hi
She is a very lovely baby, but IMO she looks exactly like Letizia's father :eek:

Neither Felipe nor Letizia have round faces, not rich lips !

Hope that she will become tall as papa, thin and fine has mum, she seems to have papa's blue eyes:)
if she does not develop Juan Carlos & Infanta Elena' nose :mad:

she should become a nice girl :cool:

crisiñaki said:
Ok, Toledo, see you tomorrow at this same forum:D

Or really early in the morning before I head to the office, like right now ;). I have less than 2 minutes to post one more time.
Speaking of Leonor and Borbons-The Next Generation, anyone knows if she will have other titles or if her first cousins are going to be titled? Is there a thread about that?

and now to go to work...:(

For what I've read until now, Leonor only title will be HRH Infanta of Spain. Their first cousins are HE Greats of Spain.

Any other title that they may get are at the discretion of the monarch (either Juan Carlos or Felipe when his time comes)

They aim that like who in fact looks itself infant Leonor he is to its grandfathers Jesus Ortiz the photographies of the baptism of infant Leonor, published this week in all the magazines, have been analyzed of a side and another one by the experts. And one of conclusions that has removed, mainly from image in which the small one appears with the open eyes and watching its mother (who has deserved covers), is that to that look like the girl he is to his grandfathers Jesus Ortiz, in the drawing of the face, mofletes, the forehead... Since it is had counted in the ECD pages, in the Zarzuela they pointed a clear similarity of infant Leonor with Don Juan young Carlos.

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdArticulo=5987

Well, in regards to who Leonor looks like, take a look and draw your conclusions... I still think she's a beautiful mix of the two, but I do see more of Letizia in her...

All Pictures from Diez Minutos

compare4gi.jpg

To me she's a little Letizia! soo cute! less her eye color :p

leonor seems its mom with the eyes of dad :p

Leonor is sooooo cuuuute!!!!!!! She is the perfect portrait of Letizia, except for the colour pf her eyes, which is, to me, not exactly her father's, but closer to her father's than her mother's.

Yes, the colour is from Felipe but the shape of eyes id definitely Letizia's. It's funny how much these kids are changing. In Lanzarote she looked like mini-version of Juan Carlos:D

I always have thought Leonor is looked more like Letizia, although she has some characteristics of Felipe... she looks more like her mother! she is a little angel...and will be a beautiful girl!!
I am agree with AnaR.,Leonor is a beatiful mix of both.

Last edited:
When you see the pictures of Felipe and Letizia as children I think she is a pretty good mixture of both of them.

I think she looks a lot like her father.

She has his same nose as well as his eyes.

The noses of Felipe and Letizia when they were children are very similar so is dificult to guess who is the Leonor´s nose but i think her nose is more similar Letizia´s.

Last edited:
I think her eyes and lips are letizia's,nose grandpa jesus.facial shape mix of grandpa jesus and prince felipe. but we have to wait.

Doña Leonor is still growing so it will take a while to see who she looks like. I don't care who she looks like she is gorgeous!

Last edited:
She looks like also to Letizia's maternal grandmother Enriqueta, on her round face, I don't know, but It's funny see how the genes can mix and give this baby, doll and beautiful girl, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw pictures of her I thought that she looked like Letizia but she had her father's eyes, but looking at Anna_R's post #45 of Letizia and Felipe when they were babies I think she looks like them both. But I think we need to give her a year or two to see who she really looks like.

I Think its pretty even whoever she looks like she sure is a cutie pie:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom