Videos about Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much agm for all these videos. I have registred their wedding but unfortunaly, in France we had several black out on tv this day and i hadn't all the wedding. Do you know if it is possible to register from youtube on a cd. I've bought the cd tve but the wedding is not complete. Than you very much if somebody can help me to have it all.

Hello everyone.

I am searching for a video about letizia where Selina Scott interviews the King Constantine of Greece. In this video, the King says he never talked with Letizia because she doesnt know a word in english. If someone has this video I would be thankful if you could post it.

thanx

I do not know if this information is true or not, but I am surprised that King Constantine had said that ... Because it is one thing that she did not have the fluidity of other members of the Spanish Royal Family, and other that she does not speak a word. First because in her work like journalists in trips abroad a few minimal knowledge was turning out to be indispensable ... and second, because before her wedding we saw her to speak, for example with the Prince Charles, and we have seen her to speak with presidents of different countries, she has answered in English to foreign journalists and in the Prizes Prince of Asturias had conversations with persons of different parts of the world.

On the other hand, also I surprise that Constantine does not have a few minimal knowledge of Spanish, his sister is Queen of Spain, his another sister and his mother passed a lot of time in Spain, his daughter and her family live in Spain, and he has passed many summers invited in Majorca ... and does not he know anything of Spanish?

For sure Letizia speaks english, I have absolutely no doubts about that.

And about King Constantine, at least he has to know a little bit of spanish, basic things, he has A LOT of connections with Spain and spanish. He is related to the Spanish Royal Family since his sister Sofia is Queen of Spain, his other sister Irene has lived in Spain many years, his daughter Alexia lives in Spain -her children and husband are spanish-, and I think Prince Pavlos speaks spanish too. He has got to know something! :lol:

Thank you very much, lula and Mari! i heard about this video but... i was not sure of it. trf is indeed the place where you can look for anything royal :flowers: thanks again

there isn´t a video of the funeral of the Civil Guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom