Videos about Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nouwrein, the second part already aired. I watched it on the website about a week or ago but when I went to the website today all I could find was short segments and not the entire "chapters". I'll take a look to see if I can find it elsewhere for you.

nouwrein, the second part already aired. I watched it on the website about a week or ago but when I went to the website today all I could find was short segments and not the entire "chapters". I'll take a look to see if I can find it elsewhere for you.
Thanks for the reply Ladejesus :flowers: Oh Im sad I missed the second part, guess I'll try my luck on YouTube :sad:

Found this video to be very entertaining. :lol: I wasn't quite sure what was said throughout the video since my Spanish is not the best and it didn't help that she spoke so fast but I think it had something to do with the sunglasses she put on in the end? Anyone know?

The part at the beginning is a recap of a previous episode in which one of the female presenters makes a bet with Pablo Motos (the host of El Hormiguero) that if Estibaliz (the woman at the very beginning with the sunglasses) could get either Queen Sofia or Princess Letizia to put on the sunglasses that Pablo would have to work for the Caiga Quien Caiga for a week. Apparently they had managed to get King JC to put on the sunglasses some years back. So most of the video is Estibaliz trying to get Princess Letizia to put th sunglasses on and chatting/joking with the crowd about the casting for the miniseries and Princess Letizia's style. Princess Letizia finally comes over and Estibaliz explains the bet, Princess Letizia says she doesn't want to get in a fight with anyone over the bet, and the proceeds to put on the sunglasses. Princess Letizia then asks if she can keep the sunglasses and leaves.

Hope that helps!

Miniseries of felipe and letizia

Does anyone know where I could get the miniseries on felipe and letizia. Mind you it has to be subtitled. Thank

Thank you so much for sharing this video; I enjoyed it! a lot of fun!

Found this video to be very entertaining. :lol: I wasn't quite sure what was said throughout the video since my Spanish is not the best and it didn't help that she spoke so fast but I think it had something to do with the sunglasses she put on in the end? Anyone know?

Letizia: hi hello
Journalist: hi please to meet you...I need you puts the glasses to Pablo Moto (the man journalist ) work for us.

Letizia: uuuppsss I do not want to face anyone....
Can I have the glasses ????? oohh thanks.

( More o less )

It was funny in the last video how people would hold up the receiving line to talk to Letizia.

Prediccion Para Felipe de Borbon y Letizia Ortiz - YouTube

A video with predictions of the future of felipe and letizia, where she says that they will separate in the next 3 years and in the next of the separation she will write a book telling all the secrets of the royal house. She, also, said that will be third persons in the marriage and that inaki and cristina will be also separated in that time too.

Yeah yeah..

She looked incredibly beautiful in that clip.:ohmy:

Felipe first speech at the Prince of Asturias Awards (1981).

Felipe surprised Letizia on Red Cross Day in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birth King Felipe VI.

Baptized of King Felipe VI.

Last edited:
Felipe is proclaimed Prince of Asturias.

Felipe VI, a king, a father.

Report on the birth of Leonor.

Report on the birth of Sofia.

Video with images of various moments of Felipe's childhood

Prince Felipe of Asturias and his then fiancee Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano attend a concert in Madrid right after presenting themselves to the press as a couple.

All the times we have heard Princess Leonor speak (2007 - 2020):

All the times we have heard Infanta Sofia speak:

Last edited:
Felipe VI, institutional family images for his 50th birthday

Felipe VI playing basketball in 1985 in Marín

Felipe and Letizia visit Medina del Campo (2010):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom