Videos about Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess of Monaco said:
I found this video of Letizia & Felipe in YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8yvJeE9RU

It's not a new one! If you like this kind of creation you have on Youtube too best ones about the same so important moment... with music approppriate of French Cancan! I don't know if the limits of the humor are overtaken but as the yellow press had made a lot money with first cover of that and as it's not an historical event, the Princess is not Marylyn Monroe ( she dosen't receive royalties....) I think it's over even if it's better to laugh about that.:)

I love that man... :) Thanks crisiñaki! :flowers:

This video is great, the Prince handsome, the photos absolutly fantastatic.

Ho does be enormous the librairy of TVE about pics of Royal Family, in particular when the 3 three little children were very young when Felipe was Infant of Spain before to be Prince of Asturias.

It´s very interesting to see how was Letizia in her job after her marriage.

Thanks for sharing with us!

she was very active woman in the reading of the news.

a song for Letizia

Here is the link for the song dedicated to Princess Letizia !
I don't think I've read it in this forum. If it is yet ! Excuse me !:flowers:
YouTube - Princesa y mujer=

Thanks for the videos. :wub:
The song is a pretty tribute to Letizia. :heart: :heart: :heart:

fanprincipesasturi said:

Hey, thanks for posting it, Fan, but are you able to watch the whole video? Because when I'm watching it, it stops after 10 sec. and can't move on... :ermm:

There were so many people waiting to see them... One can thought that what not is going to happen... And there were just the Princes shopping :lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Hey, thanks for posting it, Fan, but are you able to watch the whole video? Because when I'm watching it, it stops after 10 sec. and can't move on... :ermm:

There were so many people waiting to see them... One can thought that what not is going to happen... And there were just the Princes shopping :lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

I did not have problems...:ermm: :ermm:

Thanks for this video. How terrible to see all this people around them. I understand better why they go on hollidays in "secret". How can they buy things without everybody knows what they've bought !
I just wonder how they buy their own things in Madrid (flowers, gifts, clothes.....) and intim things ????

has Princesa Letizia ever done a interview in english? if so can somone post it on here it be very intreasting to hear what she sounds like

confused

how come she dosn't do any interviews or speeches? isn't that was CP dose ?

i see so many of MM and mary do interviews and speeches

:ermm:

tara1983 said:
how come she dosn't do any interviews or speeches? isn't that was CP dose ?

i see so many of MM and mary do interviews and speeches

:ermm:

As you can see the Royal Sapanish Family's habits aren't to give a lot of interviews. May be I know only two official interviews of the Prince of Asturias.
For the speeches is an other question because they are doing according oficial acts. At this effect we know yet two major speeches of the Princess of Asturias, the both done for the flag's military events. If you have some curiosity, you can go on the official web site of the Royal Sapnish Family and read this speeches. You can also read the ones done by the Infants Elena and Cristina for the same kind of event, and you could realize how involve is the princess of Asturias in this speeches.

But you are rignt, no personal interview, for my part I think they are totally right to do that.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom