The Princess of Asturias Undergoes Operation for Respiratory Problems: August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she looks absolutely stunning, her profile improve, she still has that outstanding face, love it.

donnaK said:
Chin work or fillers done, she should ask her money back :lol:.
http://i34.tinypic.com/123b9s5.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/73cht4.jpg

Too many wrinkles to be botoxed :cool:.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2rmtc35.jpg

God she's beautiful!!!, the last pic is amazing!.. She looks pregnant :) I know is very unlikely since she just had surgery, (well actually I don't know if that has anything to do :lol:, Im saying because of anaesthesia and that!) but that's just a thought, I don't want to start rumors! :)

I think Princess Letizia is looking good now.

I think the first photos made her look so different because there was obviously some swelling (photos after the Madrid plane crash) but even after a few weeks her overall appearance is looking much better and more her normal self (just with a straighter nose):)

Imo, her nose has altered the overall impression of her face somewhat. It looks broader...a little 'heavy', I guess is the word I'm looking for.

I'm not judging her for it, though I can only comment how I see it at this point in time.

Letizia has always been a beautiful woman and looking at recent pictures I find her to be as beautiful if even more. Finding her at care for a grieving situation as the Spanish plane accident, there consoling the families of the victims after such a altering development as cosmetic surgery only paints her akin to the brave and decadent. What bravado of a person to deal with malady after having corrective surgery. It shows the demeanor of an experienced future Queen in all her training.
My soul was sad to see so many posters add their opinions in a haphazardly way as to not consider the feelings of Letizia upon reading the many interjections and careless rebuttals. I won't dare go and criticize as I read from many. The continuation I gathered was insensitive and I simply wanted to note that.
May the Royal Spaniards be given their right to provident blessedness as the psychological trauma of changing one's looks is traumatic enough. Letizia looks very good. Only blessings to her.

Letizia has always been a beautiful woman and looking at recent pictures I find her to be as beautiful if even more. Finding her at care for a grieving situation as the Spanish plane accident, there consoling the families of the victims after such a altering development as cosmetic surgery only paints her akin to the brave and decadent. What bravado of a person to deal with malady after having corrective surgery. It shows the demeanor of an experienced future Queen in all her training.
My soul was sad to see so many posters add their opinions in a haphazardly way as to not consider the feelings of Letizia upon reading the many interjections and careless rebuttals. I won't dare go and criticize as I read from many. The continuation I gathered was insensitive and I simply wanted to note that.
May the Royal Spaniards be given their right to provident blessedness as the psychological trauma of changing one's looks is traumatic enough. Letizia looks very good. Only blessings to her.
Very well said, Penny Royalty. The Spanish people are indeed very lucky to have her and Felipe as their future Monarch!

Can some one please tell me what the official site of the royal family of spain is? thanks

Whay a lovely testimonial you have given Letizia. She is blessed to have achieved much in her life along with a loving personal family.

Originally Posted by auntie
http://i36.tinypic.com/73cht4.jpg
Sorry, but she looks abit pig nosed over here!

I do not agree with you, She's got a normal nose. It seems to me that you are a bit sarcastic and I wonder why? Nevertheless, this is your opinion and I respect it! Princess Letizia is a beautiful woman with a nose (according to auntie ) that looks like a pig nose- this is so funny,crazy and silly!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that she's really beautiful in this picture. She looks happy.:)

She really does look happy. Great pictures!

ETA: That certainly is a loose-fitting top she's wearing in one of the pictures, but I'd be shocked if she's pregnant, especially far enough along to need looser clothes. Surely she would not have had elective surgery while pregnant, even if it was such a minor operation. But that's JMO, of course.

I do not agree with you, She's got a normal nose. It seems to me that you are a bit sarcastic and I wonder why? Nevertheless, this is your opinion and I respect it! Princess Letizia is a beautiful woman with a nose (according to auntie ) that looks like a pig nose- this is so funny,crazy and silly!:lol:
yes, she definitly is beautiful, but her nose is definitly not natrual, it is a mistake many people make when having nose correction surgery, to make a perfect nose w/o taking their face 100% into consideration. Letizia definitly had a top surgeon, yet she probably also had a dream of having a perfect snub nose, yes the profile is abit piggish imho

yes, she definitly is beautiful, but her nose is definitly not natrual, it is a mistake many people make when having nose correction surgery, to make a perfect nose w/o taking their face 100% into consideration. Letizia definitly had a top surgeon, yet she probably also had a dream of having a perfect snub nose, yes the profile is abit piggish imho
I do agree that she looks beautiful and she had a top surgeon but IMO it looks rather natural and unless you compare her old nose with her new one, you can hardly tell she had a nose job.
Annyways, I don't know how she looks like in real life. I have only seen her in photos!

Medical problems?.

Its funny how some people calls a nose job a respiratory problem, a lot of people still feels bad to recognized they want to change their appearance, if the unfortunately Spainair accident haven't occurred they wouldn't admitted the procedure, but she had to go out of bed before she thought and nobody could deny the surgery by then, aside of the nose she was all with inflammations and bruises all over her face.

If you have a respiratory problem you don't touch your nose if you don't want to, if you want to touch your nose then is not only about a so-call respiratory problem that you have lived with forever.

I never noticed she couldn't breathe properly when talking and for somebody who earned his money talking is weird.
And for those who ask themselves why not before, well, when I said about a month ago that she had done some botox or fillers and people laugh at it (as if Letizia were from another planet) there you have it, she's not and wont be the first royal with stuffs in her face and body. In my opinion she started to do little things a long time ago and now she finally got rid of a nose she didn't like, before the wedding she probably didn't have the money (hey, is not cheap) and after she have being two years pregnant-nursing and the other two doing little things here and there, gaining and loosing weight, she also have more plumped lips and cheeks (w/o haven't gain wait) blonder eyebrows and even her upper teeths looks weird between the lip filler and (maybe) the surgery inflammation, I don't know.

The problem with surgery is that everyone starts to looks the same, like out of a factory line. She had an ugly profile but full of personality, now she looks like another operated one, I don't know, maybe I cannot explained myself pretty well, she always said she was more concerned about "other things" but since a couple of years ago she's being doing things to herself, subtle but noticeables, wearing mega-heels, condom dresses, wearing things don't even go with her body type like a fashion victim, she's always extremely concern about the opinion other people has about her fisical appeareance, everybody wants to look well but she's taking it too far, I mean, that's not the way she used to be or do they sell Letizia wrongly to us?, that's what happen when you say somebody is perfect, I remember 2003 and huh, no, lets not go there, there were never such a perfection walking on the streets of Madrid, there were never a better family in Spain, too bad nobody noticed that before :cool: They themselves set the bar to high.

Medical problems, yeah right.

Haaaaaaaa.

:D

Bravo! Both you and the Duke of Marmalade hit it right - Letizia has lost her uniqueness, her beautiful profile pre-surgery had character - she is now looking like many another woman who has had a nose job.
If she has such little self-esteem, then she needs a psychiatrist - not a plastic surgeon.

I am sorry to see Princess Letizia´s new look, I thought she had a lovely face before and I feel she has become expressionless and looks like so many other women. When I saw her on the cover of a magazine just after she first appeared in public I didn´t recognize her. From a distance I thought it was a picture of Clotilde of Savoy, and they aren´t really at all alike. Well now, perhaps they are, around the nose area.

the most obvious thing is not the nose but the strong nasal lines she used to have, they are completely gone. i am not blaming her but it's simply ridiculous to come up with the deviated septum and breathing problems and then all of a sudden not only the shape of the nose is different but also her usual gaunt face looks full and wrinkle-free. she is not the first royal to make use of modern technique to look better etc but then no need to for a silly excuse and take people for a fool, thank you very much.

Are there any photos available where her full face shows? Like the one we saw after the airplane crashed. I'd like to see one up close but cannot find any. Can anyone post if there are available? Thank you:flowers:

Odette in the thread of Felipe and Letizia, s events you can see recent photos of princess Letizia.Her nose looks much more natural now than a days ago.

Odette in the thread of Felipe and Letizia, s events you can see recent photos of princess Letizia.Her nose looks much more natural now than a days ago.

Thanks Camarina, I am running there as fast as I can.....:flowers:

If she has such little self-esteem, then she needs a psychiatrist - not a plastic surgeon.

By your arguement, the majority of the royal women out there need a phychiatrist LOL :lol:, also many public figures ex. Hillary and her daughter Chelsy.

I just came from the other thread and must admit that the surgery was a great success. It is unfortunate that she had to appear in public after the crash. Should she had stayed out of sight all that time, most would have thought that she gained a bit of weight and her face "filled" up.
Although it is not to be applied to everyone, IMHO those who chase perfection through plastic surgery, should look within before going under the knife.

Dear auntie!
My point is that your opinion is an offensive renmark! I wonder, Would you be so brave and tell somebody( face to Face): your nose resembles a pig nose! I'm sure that such a person would be hurt. It seems to me that for you it is easy to offend Princess Letizia because She is a person from magazines. Moreover, her nose looks very well now.Here is the link
Galerías de imágenes

the most obvious thing is not the nose but the strong nasal lines she used to have, they are completely gone. i am not blaming her but it's simply ridiculous to come up with the deviated septum and breathing problems and then all of a sudden not only the shape of the nose is different but also her usual gaunt face looks full and wrinkle-free. she is not the first royal to make use of modern technique to look better etc but then no need to for a silly excuse and take people for a fool, thank you very much.

She never had strong nasal lines when she was on TV news every night. She might have done some facial treatment, but that was a while ago (before the summer), had nothing to do with this nose surgery. These days, many things other than botox/face lifting can be done to make face look smoothier for a 30 something woman when the skin is still elastic. Public figures who use 'heavy' makeups all the time should all go to see dermatologists, have their faces cleaned periodically IMO. I'm pretty sure many other royals did the same thing. I'm very used to see Cristina's face look 'damaged' after the sailing events in Mallorca (it seems she gives up sailing now, good for her), then going into the fall, her face looked fresh and smooth again :cool:. Whenever I saw Rania pop up in Paris, I can't help thinking that she might go to see the same dermatologist Cindy Crawford has been seeing in Paris :lol: and Cindy looks so great for her age. Maxima is about the only one out there who looked very wrinkly (Mathilde's skin is even more flawless than Mary's or Letizia's), hey, we might see a new Maxima after this long break ;)).
Zarzuela was asked by a certain press (probably Hola) on the bruises under Letizia's eyes, they confirmed through the phone that she had septorhinoplasty for the deviated septum. Technically Zarzuela said nothing wrong. Although part of septorhinoplasty is plastic surgery, however that's 90% of the cases done by the doctors for the deviated septum.

Bravo! Both you and the Duke of Marmalade hit it right - Letizia has lost her uniqueness, her beautiful profile pre-surgery had character - she is now looking like many another woman who has had a nose job.
Self-esteem has nothing to do with her current operation and unless one is a PhD, no one knows when another needs a psychiatrist. In my opinion, that is a malicious statement to make about someone that you do not know personally. Quite spiteful and degrading to pass judgement on anyone else's mental status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom