The Prince of Asturias Awards All Years Untill 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:flowers: Many thanks for the link. The IPApress's pics are abslutly good, but I'm a true technological retarded person because I don't know to download them neither enlarged them.

If a good and friendly soul could give me some advices, may be if I should be trying to do it according your recommandations I could succeed to do it:hermione:.... May be !:D

"A que lo he hecho bien"

" To which I have done it well "

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia have been with a representation of parents of autistic children and with their children. One of them turned to the rest of the group to say to them " to which I have done it well ".

The Princes of Asturias knew today the worries of the different sectors of the Asturian society, between them those of the Association of Rural Women, whose chairwoman, Carmina Rodríguez, has demonstrated that Dona Letizia " is giving everything " for her husband.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia are in Oviedo where tomorrow they will preside in the Theatre Campoamor at the ceremony of delivery of the edition XXVII of the Prizes Prince of Asturias, and to where they came yesterday in order that the Princess was receiving the Title of Favorite Daughter of the City.

From the first hour of the morning, the Princes have dedicated the day to the hearings. The most emotive has taken place when Don Felipe and Dona Letizia have been with a representation of parents of autistic children and with their children.

Photos
Fotos: 'Las audiencias de los Príncipes' en La Nueva España

Perdón porque mi inglés sólo me permite leerlo pero no escribirlo. Solamente me gustaría decir que les leo frecuentemente y me encanta este foro, y añadir una cosita: una princesa no se hace por las ropas que lleva, si por sus actos y los de las princesa Letizia hasta ahora son impecables. Soy española y no sigo a mi princesa sólo para ver el modelo que lleva en el día y si para poder sentir que una pareja que se ama, y ama a España lo da todo por su país y nos representa dignamente; ojala sigan así y... que repita toda la ropa que quiera, es suficientemente bella para no necesitar más adornos .Un saludo cordial a todos y muchas gracias por todo el trabajo que se toman en poner fotos etc.;)

They was sooo lovely with the autistic children

Perdón porque mi inglés sólo me permite leerlo pero no escribirlo. Solamente me gustaría decir que les leo frecuentemente y me encanta este foro, y añadir una cosita: una princesa no se hace por las ropas que lleva, si por sus actos y los de las princesa Letizia hasta ahora son impecables. Soy española y no sigo a mi princesa sólo para ver el modelo que lleva en el día y si para poder sentir que una pareja que se ama, y ama a España lo da todo por su país y nos representa dignamente; ojala sigan así y... que repita toda la ropa que quiera, es suficientemente bella para no necesitar más adornos .Un saludo cordial a todos y muchas gracias por todo el trabajo que se toman en poner fotos etc.;)

Even if your words are in spanish, every body has understand it's the expression of a spanish citizen very deep admiration. It's called a first hand opinion very intersting. Only for that the moderators have to be sympathetic and don't delete this message which is coming from the bottom of his heart:flowers:

Thanks for the authenticity of the forum.:flowers:

I agree wirh you adelaide, so beautiful message!
May be some moderator can translate it for the rest of the members.

I love the picture of prince felipe holding the door open for his wife :wub: he is a gentleman :flowers:

Thanks to all for the photos!!:flowers:

When Letizia doesn´t look tired she is extremely beautiful and radiant.She is refreshed today and it is reflected in her face.
I like the gray outfit,Letizia has a very nice body and she can afford herself to wear this type of tight-fitting garments.

I love what Letizia is wearing today, she looks so happy as always she's in Asturias

The pictures of the Princes of Asturias and the children are really lovely.
It's nice to see them smiling brightly while talking with the kids.

I don't really like Letizia's color-choice. She decided to wear gray so often the last weeks.
IMO it makes her look a bit pale... The outfit is pretty.. I just wish she went for another color.

Thanks for the pictures!! The was really lovely with the children:wub::flowers:

Gracias por tus bellas palabras, estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo en TODO:).
(Thanks for your beautiful words, I agree with you about EVERYTHING)

It´s nice to see Felipe and Letizia with the autistic children, they are so warm and genuine towards the children. About Letizia´s outfit, I like it, although the belt could have been of different colour.

Letizia herself looks good but this outfit ... oh no. First thing I thought of is a circus uniform, the trousers ... not elegant enough for the jacket and :eek: worst of all open toe plateau high heels with black stockings. Have mercy. The hairdresser still hasn't arrived in Oviedo, probably travels together with Queen Sofia.
I do hope tomorrow is the day Letizia will pull off a proper outfit incl hairstyling.

I love love LOVE that jacket!!! Letizia is absolutely stunnig with that stylish and amazing jacket!:eek::wub:

She looks absolutely wonderful!
Her face looks less tired than the last days. So I think she is happy to be in Asturias.
And what about Prince Felipe!!

I like the jacket, too.;)

Duke, if you had stopped to see the today agenda, you would have seen that difficultly the Princess has had time to devote herself to the hairdresser. The first hearing began at 10 a.m. and the last one ended passed the 7 p.m.. The concert had hour of beginning at 8 p.m., though it seems that they were late a few minutes.

After the concert, the Princes have a dinner with the members of the Foundation.

ANP

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

does the pattern on her jacket relates to asturias because i remember her weddinf dress had this kind of pattern too.

Back
Top Bottom