Queen Letizia's Family, Part 5: May 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The family has decided that everything will be private. The cremation was in Salamanca.

Maybe we'll see some photos when the family meets up for the service, there were photos when the grandfather in Asturias died, when Enriqueta died, Letizia even spoke to the press when Erika died.

When grandmother Enriqueta died, they did the same that this time.

She died a day, and the next morning they went to the funeral home, where the deceased was veiled and cremated, there was no funeral mass in a church. Perhaps they were not particularly religious, or they did not like those things.

Then everything was in Madrid, and the press could photograph Felipe and Letizia arriving at the funeral home. But this time Francisco died in Salamanca, and they did everything there, and there are no photos.

Thanks Letizia.
Maybe they wanted it to be very private.

DO we know when Letizia could join Felipe in Mallorca?

it seems that corruption cases in the spanish royal family go beyond iñaki and cristina...

letizia's father, grandmother and aunt are all being investigated due to illegal inheritance movements. apparently letizia's grandmother changed her house to her name only, so that henar wouldn't have that "asset" available to pay for a debt that she owes to another asturian business.

henar, letizia's aunt, owes Sandra María Ruiz Vázquez approximately 23000 euros. henar previously owned a shop of decoration and home improvement in oviedo, which she closed. Sandra María was apparently her provider of decorations and jewelry.

i guess she deemed that being letizia's aunt no one would ever come after the owed money and "forgot" to pay...

Los familiares imputados de la Reina Letizia declaran ante el juez | loc | EL MUNDO

Yes, but you can't compare Inakis crime to this (not that I'm saying that what Letizias family did is okay).

La fiscalía pide archivar la causa contra la familia de la reina Letizia | Estilo | EL PAÍS

The prosecution has requested in the trial held Friday in Oviedo the dismissal of the case against Jesus Ortiz, Henar Ortiz and Maria del Carmen Alvarez, father, aunt and grandmother of Queen Letizia, respectively, for the crime of concealment of assets. The prosecution requested for each two and a half years in prison and a fine of 10 euros a day for 16 months.
Vozpópuli - La familia de la reina Letizia, en el banquillo: "Mi hermano y mi madre no conocían ninguna de mis deudas"

Has delightful aunty Henar made anymore anti Monarchist statements of late?

it seems that corruption cases in the spanish royal family go beyond iñaki and cristina...

letizia's father, grandmother and aunt are all being investigated due to illegal inheritance movements. apparently letizia's grandmother changed her house to her name only, so that henar wouldn't have that "asset" available to pay for a debt that she owes to another asturian business.

henar, letizia's aunt, owes Sandra María Ruiz Vázquez approximately 23000 euros. henar previously owned a shop of decoration and home improvement in oviedo, which she closed. Sandra María was apparently her provider of decorations and jewelry.

i guess she deemed that being letizia's aunt no one would ever come after the owed money and "forgot" to pay...

Los familiares imputados de la Reina Letizia declaran ante el juez | loc | EL MUNDO

Actually this is incorrect.

AFAIK, Letizia's father and aunt signed over their share of the house over to their mother (portion they inherited from their father) so that Letizia's grandmother could take a reverse mortgage on the house to pay off the debt that Henar owed to the bank (I think around 140K). The court acquitted them because a) they could not find any evidence that her father and grandmum knew about this 20K debt b) they signed over their share to pay a bigger debt of around 140K c)Letizia's father had already settled another debt of around 20K (I think)

Telma Ortiz's husband sent an email to the cabinet of Barkos in threatening the president for rescinding his father the privilege of having official car and bodyguard
Jaime del Burgo, denunciado por un delito de amenazas contra la presidenta de Navarra. Noticias de Casas Reales

As a result, the government of Navarra has decided to sue Jaime Arturo del Burgo Azpiroz, husband of Telma Ortiz, sister of Letizia, for alleged threats and insults to the president from the Community to, Uxue Barkos.
El marido de Telma Ortiz amenaza a la presidenta de Navarra por quitar el coche oficial y el escolta a su padre

we'll see what happens, its a strange relationship anyway, jaime is a close friend (rumored ex-lover) of letizia and it seems that he married telma for protection from the press as he is from a rich and powerful old spanish family. an odd couple from the start, telma was not welcome in the burgo family, at first they wanted to live in NY but the father of telma's daughter went to court to prevent the decision. they filed for divorce before but cancelled it, now they want to divorce again.

She claims not to have sold photos and says that her family believes her.

Her face has quite a few simularities with that of Queen Letizia in the past.

I wonder what sort of relationship she has with her niece,from what I have read I find Henar Ortiz to be a very odious woman.

God 10 years ago,such a terrible time for the Ortiz family.

God 10 years ago,such a terrible time for the Ortiz family.

Don't mention it :(. Letizia was even pregnant at that time. Imagine what the shock could have done to her body. I cringe just at the mere thought...

Back
Top Bottom