Queen Letizia's Current Events, Part 3: March 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to praise in a special way, the dedication of Queen Letizia to the promotion and visibility of "rare diseases"
She is an immense and wonderful work, as is her dedication to the promotion of research in the fight against cancer, that she, the queen, lived very closely since her paternal grandfather died of lung cancer
All of us who have suffered from this disease or have lived it closely, we thank her infinitely.

It is always a great pleasure to hear the queen express herself:flowers::wub:

The Palace of Linares/Casa America is such a really beautiful building.

It is always a great pleasure to hear the queen express herself:flowers::wub:
This is the first time I’ve listened to Letizia in awhile. Even though I don’t understand Spanish, I’ve always been impressed by how articulate and intelligent she seems. Her English is much better than the last time I heard her speak English!

Does anyone know if she had intensive English tutoring? It is certainly more difficult to learn a new language as an adult!:flowers:

Here's a video of the queen from the Emilia Pardo Bazán Exhibition today

The queen improvised her speech and also remembered the murdered girls of Tenerife and Seville:sad:. Bravo:flowers:

I love listening to Queen Letizia's speeches.
In this speech she spoke of the murdered girls in Tenerife and Seville, a very sad event. :sad:

I love listening to Queen Letizia's speeches.

In this speech she spoke of the murdered girls in Tenerife and Seville, a very sad event. :sad:
Is she a good speaker?

Is she a good speaker?

Yes it is. Letizia is clear and objective in her speeches. In this one she even said a few words in English. I believe the speeches are written by her, although obviously someone can advise her.
She is a very intelligent woman, although at times she is not well understood.

Apparently she writes everything, since it is not an official speech that the government has to review, although the previous queens may not have had the ability to make their own speeches, Queen Letizia does have that quality.
In fact, she today she was not an organized intervention, but she did a short spontaneous speech and she is a wonderful speaker; she has the ability to synthesize and improvise anything. She is fabulous.

http://images.gtresnews.com/es/feat...omennow-en-madrid/page/1/SN/ACTUALITY_REALEZA

Wasn't she a journalist/news-speaker before her marriage? That would explain her ability to speak and write well.

Great speech. All the more impressive that it was not planned.

Wasn't she a journalist/news-speaker before her marriage? That would explain her ability to speak and write well.

You say that because you do not know the capacity and oratory of some Spanish journalists.:jajaja::jajaja:
She's just good at her public speaking and quick at her responses. She masters the language and that is why she could be a great journalist, not the other way around.
The value is not being trained as a journalist, but that she did it because she had great qualities, and that is why she was awarded twice when she was so young

In fact, I sometimes wonder if she won't miss her life as a journalist and HER SALARY, because if she were still an anchor or special envoy, she would be much older than she is now. She was the host of the main newscast of the Spanish public television network. She didn't get it by chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom