Queen Letizia: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some Spanish journalist visited Letizia's old Mexican friends in September 2008 when Princes of Asturias were staying in Mexico.

Videos of Letizia's Mexican friends.

telecinco.es MiTele - Programas - Está pasando - Waldo Saavedra, el pintor que inmortalizó a Doña Letizia

This woman is angry with Letizia.

telecinco.es MiTele - Programas - Está pasando - La casera de Letizia nos enseña la casa que la princesa tuvo en México.

What is she telling in the second video? Can somebody translate it? At least the general meaning:flowers:

What is she telling in the second video? Can somebody translate it? At least the general meaning:flowers:

In the second video the couple that Letizia lived with in Mexico gives a little tour of the areas Letizia used. When asked about Letizia's character, she mentions an incident in which Letizia was on the phone and the woman asked who it was to which Letizia replied that it is a sign of lack of education to ask who's calling. She spent the last part of the video demanding that Letizia visit them in Mexico and insisting that if she doesn't she must be trying to hide or forget her past.

In the second video the couple that Letizia lived with in Mexico gives a little tour of the areas Letizia used. When asked about Letizia's character, she mentions an incident in which Letizia was on the phone and the woman asked who it was to which Letizia replied that it is a sign of lack of education to ask who's calling. She spent the last part of the video demanding that Letizia visit them in Mexico and insisting that if she doesn't she must be trying to hide or forget her past.

Thanks a lot ladejesus:flowers:
I am surprised that the lady is a little bit angry to her. She can't visit all the places she went before. If I were she I wouldn't define it as "forgetting her past." I guess she wants to attract attention.

I can sort of understand her being angry since Letizia was like part of the family for half a year; however, she definitely was wrong to publically chastise Letizia like she did. I agree with you Bonbon, Letizia is a very busy woman and cannot be expected to visit everyone from her past.

Not every tenant is a friend of the landlord, I have known many who are not especially only staying for a short period of time like Letizia. This woman seems a bit nosy. Letizia was on a 3-4 days official visit with a busy schedule, I doubt she had any time to visit her old friends (if her old landlord was even among her old friends).

I think it was in very poor taste for this woman to make a statement like that. I can understand why she might feel upset that Letizia couldn't visit, but at the same time, she should also understand that Letizia is an extremely busy woman. After hearing a comment like that, I would be very surprised if Letizia ever contacts her again.

I think it was in very poor taste for this woman to make a statement like that. I can understand why she might feel upset that Letizia couldn't visit, but at the same time, she should also understand that Letizia is an extremely busy woman. After hearing a comment like that, I would be very surprised if Letizia ever contacts her again.
I agree, the woman really must think a lot of herself to think she can give Letizia an "order" about what she feels she (Letizia) should do on future visits. I had a landlord that I would never want to visit again as he was rude and selfcentered -- the power/authority of being someone's landlord went to his head. This lady seems to fit the bill. She has probably told all her friends [and anyone else that would listen] that Letizia was once her lowly tenant -- probably this woman's only claim to fame. She NEEDED that new photo of Letizia with her to impress others -- that is why she was so mad, IMHO.

Why would you go back and visit your landlord, the only reason would be is they were really close and from the tone of the landlord, it doesn't seem she would be a close friend.

The picture in the white and pink pullover- I see a little of Leonor in that smile and head tilt!

Leonor definitely inherited her mother's delicate complexion, hair and lips (yes, absolutely the lips, they're the same!). However, Leonor's eyes are more Felipe, whereas Sofia's eyes are more Letizia.

Strong resemblance to Leonor in the pictures of Letizia as a young child

Back
Top Bottom