Princess of Asturias admitted to the Ruber Clinic: Baby Watch begins!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
The Princess has joined the Clinic for indication of her doctor, at the moment there is no any more information. They have just said it in the television, I will continue informing you.

Last edited:
http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051030/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200510/30/princesa_letizia.asp

Princess Letizia admits the Ruber Clinic

Princess Letizia finishes entering the Ruber Clinic, according to the journalists who are on duty in the clinic in which she is going to give to light the wife of Don Felipe de Borbón. Doña Letizia arrived o'clock in a van at 8 by Urgencies of the hospital.
Don Felipe, next to Doña Letizia Prince Felipe is next to its woman, Doña Letizia Ortiz, where it is predicted that it gives to light his first son. According to they confirmed sources of Zarzuela, the entrance took place by recommendation of the gynecologist who takes care of the Princess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us hope that she is the definitive one and that it is not only a new scare.;)

Last edited:
Judging on the time of evening in Spain, my guess is that this not a routine medical appointment.... and the real event is before us!

I guess I'll settle in for an afternoon ahead, waiting for this new baby to arrive!

Eliza

La Princesa de Asturias, ingresada

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2005/10/30/sociedad/1130700075.html

Translation: Princess Letizia has been admitted to the Clinic Ruber upon the recommendation of her obstetrician, the Royal Palace has confirmed. The birth of the first child of the Princes of Asturias was expected to be in the middle of November.
This is the second occasion that Letizia Ortiz has been admitted to the hospital through her doctor's recommendation. The first time was more than 10 days ago, but after being examined by the doctors, she returned home.

great! we are going to know the sex and name of the baby finally!

one more article, from el pais

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/elpporesp/20051030elpepunac_4/Tes

La Princesa Letizia ingresa en la Clínica Ruber

La princesa Letizia ha ingresado a las 20.00 horas en la Clínica Ruber por recomendación de su ginecólogo, Luis Ignacio Recasens. En una furgoneta y acompañada por el príncipe Felipe, Doña Letizia, que sufre contracciones, ha entrado por Urgencias de este centro hospitalario, donde podría dar a luz en las próximas horas.

letizia was admitted to ruber hospital at 8 pm by recommendation of her obstetrician, luis ignacio recasens. she came in a truck with felipe and they predict she will give birth in the next hours.

another more :) from efe

PRINCIPE NACIMIENTO
La princesa de Asturias ingresó en la clínica Ruber Internacional a las 20 horas

Madrid, 30 oct (EFE).- La princesa de Asturias, ha ingresado esta tarde a las 20 horas en la clínica Ruber Internacional de Madrid, por recomendación de su ginecólogo Luis Ignacio Recasens, según confirmó a Efe un portavoz de la Casa Real.

A esa hora llegaba a la clínica donde dará a luz doña Letizia un furgón con los cristales tintados en el que iba la princesa acompañada de don Felipe, y entre importantes medidas de seguridad.
Doña Letizia permanece ingresada en la clínica, pero el citado portavoz de la Zarzuela dijo desconocer si el parto se producirá esta noche o es una falsa alarma como en días anteriores.
El pasado día 18 la Princesa de Asturias fue también ingresada en la clínica Ruber Internacional, donde permaneció unas tres horas y fue sometida a un control médico después de sentir contracciones a causa de su embarazo.
En aquella ocasión, la Princesa de Asturias sintió "algunas contracciones" por lo que el ginecólogo que le atiende "prefirió controlar en el centro médico, mediante el procedimiento de monitorización", el estado de doña Letizia, según explicó un portavoz de Casa del Rey.
Posteriormente las contracciones desaparecieron y, en consecuencia, el médico determinó que la Princesa de Asturias se encontraba "perfectamente" y podía regresar a casa.

it basically says the same things, but it also adds that it may be another false alarm. also mentions that they came with lots of security measures.

I hope she's doing well with the baby ...:) can't wait to know about the sex of the baby

Oh my God, oh my God, i'm so exited!!! I'm watching TVE at the moment and there is the normal programm and long line: Ultima Hora La Princesa de Asturias etc. In 10 minutes will Telediario (News) beginn so maybe they will tell us more. Hope everything will be all right with the baby and mother.

Please correct me because my Spanish is poor- it seems that several of these articles mention that Letizia came to the hospital by ambulance- did the rest of you understand this as well?

If she came by ambulance, it would seem less likely that this is another false alarm!

Eliza

well, another royal baby, I can't wait!

azile1710 said:
Please correct me because my Spanish is poor- it seems that several of these articles mention that Letizia came to the hospital by ambulance- did the rest of you understand this as well?

If she came by ambulance, it would seem less likely that this is another false alarm!

Eliza

she came by a private car ( a van) not an ambulance :)

:)
azile1710 said:

Eliza

ambulance?!!!! really?!!!!!! can anyone confirm that?!!!!:D :eek: :rolleyes:

furgoneta is actually a van. I just saw the Spanish news and they arrived in a minivan.

This time is for REAL the Baby is COMMING!!!
1009.gif
1009.gif

azile1710 said:

Eliza

Letizia arrived at the Clinic in one of the vans of the Royal House, not in ambulance.

I watched the beginning of TELEDIARIO and I saw the big car, similar to that which Letizia has, and also (I think so) Felipe.

Thanks for the clarification- I didn't mean to cause alarm by my question!

Eliza

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051030/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200510/30/curiosos_periodistas_clinica_ruber.asp

Numerous onlookers and journalists center from the first hour of the night before the Clinical Ruber Internacional, of Madrid, where about eight o'clock in the afternoon there was deposited by medical prescription the princess Letizia.
Between the persons congregated to the wait of news there are photographers' great quantity, television cameras and informers of numerous mass media, so much Spanish as foreigners, who wait to that sources of the Royal House give to know any information.
In spite of the rain that falls down on Madrid, the persons' arrival is incessant and at nine o'clock in the night already there were in the zone tens of citizens interested in the condition of the Princess of Asturias, as well as approximately sixty informers.
The Princess Letizia already joined the Clinical Ruber Internacional last October 18 at 0:30 a.m. for recommendation of her gynaecologist, on having felt contractions, though approximately three hours later she left the center.

You know what my stupid sister has just said? That she wanted to play on computer NOW!!!:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: You can just imagen what I have told her:D

Well said

:D :D :D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
You know what my stupid sister has just said? That she wanted to play on computer NOW!!!:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: You can just imagen what I have told her:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom