Princess of Asturias admitted to the Ruber Clinic: Baby Watch begins!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Tell her to make some popcorns for us all instead! :D

An article from iHola!:
30 OCTUBRE 2005
Aunque, tal y como se ha venido informando en estas últimas semanas, la Princesa de Asturias no saldrá de cuentas hasta mediados de noviembre, todo apunta a que será en las próximas horas cuando se produzca el esperado acontecimiento.
Fuentes cercanas a palacio han confirmado a Hola.com que, después de la falsa alarma vivida por doña Letizia y don Felipe del pasado 18 de octubre, la Princesa de Asturias ha guardado reposo absoluto en su habitación y que ha sido ahí donde se han llevado a cabo los últimos controles médicos, exploraciones, y pruebas de bienestar fetal.
Para mayor estabilidad y seguridad de la madre y del bebé, doña Leticia ha sido sometida en estas últimas jornadas de espera a varias monitorizaciones con las que se comprobaron que la frecuencia cardiaca de su bebé era perfecta y no había indicios de sufrimiento fetal en este final del embarazo a término.

Visitas de las personas más allegadas
Cansada, pero muy ilusionada ante la nueva responsabilidad de ser madre, la Princesa de Asturias ha recibido, durante este corto reclutamiento, además, de la visita de los Reyes, la de otras personas allegadas. De hecho, han acudido a verla a su domicilio su madre, Paloma Rocasolano; su hermana Telma –se encontraron durante los días que la cooperante de la Cruz Roja pasó en Madrid antes de partir hacia su nuevo destino, en Asia-; su otra hermana, Erika, y alguna de sus amigas más íntimas.
Asimismo, la Princesa se ha mantenido en contacto con el exterior usando su e-mail –por supuesto su teléfono-, y ha aprovechado las horas muertas para ponerse al día en las últimas novedades literarias y periodísticas.
En la habitación número 10 de la clínica Ruber Internacional, así como en las dependencias contiguas, todo preparado desde hace días. En el centro, sin embargo, se niegan a ofrecer datos e información de la situación amparándose en el compromiso de confidencialidad y discreción que les caracteriza desde siempre.

La habitación del bebé
Pero si en el hospital está todo preparado, hace ya algunos días que se ultimaron, también, todos los detalles en la habitación que ocupará el primogénito de los Príncipes en la segunda planta de la casa, muy cerca del dormitorio principal. Un espacio que ha sido decorado con el mobiliario infantil que los príncipes de Asturias encargaron en la misma tienda que se encargó de la decoración de las habitaciones de los hijos de las infantas doña Elena y doña Cristina.
Han pasado 37 años desde que nació don Felipe, “el último infante”, y los españoles están deseoso de conocer todos los detalles. Las fuentes consultadas por Hola.com apuestan, de momento, por el nacimiento de un niño, de un varón. En cualquier caso, ya no habrá que esperar demasiado para descubrir quién sucederá en el trono al actual heredero a la corona de España, don Felipe de Borbón.
Ese bebé que sigue ganando peso –podría acercarse ya a los tres kilos y medio- y está en posición cefálica, la mejor para un parto natural. El parto que, inicialmente, está previsto que tenga doña Letizia con ayuda de la anestesia epidural; y para el que la princesa ha recibido preparación en su casa junto a don Felipe, quien ha confirmado, recientemente que, cuando llegue el momento de dar a luz, permanecerá al lado de su esposa en quirófano.

(Translated two posts below)

Last edited by a moderator:
From Hola.com:
Although, so and as one has come informing in these last weeks, Princess de Asturias will not leave half-full accounts until November, everything aims at that it will be in the next hours when the awaited event takes place.
Sources near palace have confirmed to Hola.com that, after the false alarm lived by Doña Letizia and Don Felipe of past 18 of October, Princess de Asturias has kept absolute rest in her room and that has been there where the last medical checkups, explorations, and tests of fetal well-being have been carried.

For greater stability and security of the mother and the baby, Doña Leticia has been put under in these last days of delay several monitorizaciones with which they verified themselves that the frequency cardiac of its baby was perfect and there were indications of fetal no suffering in this end of the pregnancy upon maturity

Tired, but very deluded before the new responsibility of being mother, Princess de Asturias has received, during this short recruitment, in addition, of the visit of the Kings, the one of other people close friends. In fact, they have gone to see it its address its mother, Rocasolano Dove; its Telma sister - they were during the days that the cooperator of the Red Cross happened in Madrid before starting off for his new destiny, in Asia -; its other sister, Erika, and some of its more intimate friends.
Also, the Princess has stayed in contact with the outside using her email - of course its telephone -, and has taken advantage of the died hours to bring up to date itself in the last literary and journalistic new features. In the room number 10 of the Ruber clinic the International, as well as in the contiguous dependencies, everything prepared for days. In the center, nevertheless, they refuse to offer data and information of the situation protecting itself in the commitment of confidentiality and discretion that characterizes to them from always.
But if in the hospital he is everything prepared, already some days ago they were completed, also, all the details in the room that the first-born of the Princes in the second plant of the house will occupy, closely together of the main dormitory. A space that has been decorated with the infantile furniture that the princes of Asturias ordered in the same store that was in charge of the decoration of the rooms of the children of the infants Doña Elena and Doña Cristina.

They have spent 37 years since Don Felipe was born, "the last infant", and the Spaniards are eager to know all the details.
The sources consulted by Hola.com bet, at the moment, by the birth of a boy, a man. In any case, no longer it will be necessary to hope too much to discover who will happen in the throne to the present heir to the crown of Spain, Don Felipe de Borbón.

That baby who continues gaining weight - could approach already the three kg and means and is On guard cephalic, the best one for a natural childbirth. The childbirth that, initially, is predicted that it has Doña Letizia with the help of the epidural anesthesia; and for that the princess has received preparation in her house next to Don Felipe, that has confirmed, recently that, when the moment arrives for giving light, will remain next to its wife in operating room.

Last edited by a moderator:
leti-inminente2-b.jpg

Well my day is shot I spent this morning 'watching' Skate Canada free dance in a similar manner (refresh refresh refresh)

Latest TRF poll 57.84 boy 38.38 girl 3.78 twins ;) (I personally am thinking girl)

Is now ... have to be !!! i can not wait::::

Oh, it seems we are awaiting a halloween-bub. How practically for later. The pumpkins and special candies in the stores will always remind me, that the birthday of Felipe´s and Letizia´s baby is coming ;)

I wish the three the very best. Let´s hope all works out great.

The heir will be a Scorpio!!! :)

The heir will be a Scorpio!!! :)

I know that Letizia is a Virgo, but what is Felipe? Isn't he a Capricorn? I wonder what the little Prince(ss) will have in the way of Scorpio traits? This should be interesting. Mary and Fredericks' baby was born just over two weeks ago and now to have the Spanish baby come. This is very exciting.

Linda 85.

You're right! Just like my sister (2nd Nov.) and Queen Sofia! What a beautiful gift for her, maybe not exeackly, but still very close.

linda85 said:
I know that Letizia is a Virgo, but what is Felipe? Isn't he a Capricorn? I wonder what the little Prince(ss) will have in the way of Scorpio traits? This should be interesting. Mary and Fredericks' baby was born just over two weeks ago and now to have the Spanish baby come. This is very exciting.
Felipe is Aquarium.

Here are the traits of Scorpios:
http://www.astrology-online.com/scorpio.htm

Last edited:
Well, I feel like someone pacing in a waiting room!!!!!!!!! I just hope all three of them are all right and that a new little one has a safe and healthy arrival.:)

I didn't think it was possible to get so excited for somebody i don't know!!:D
Hope everything is going well!

For goodness sake... I am watching TVE on satellite and they just interrupted a movie and I thought, "Oh my! This is it!" Well, the newscaster just said, "There is nothing new to report!"

Sheesh... what a tease!

principes-nacimiento 30-10-2005
au.gif

Todo listo para el nacimiento del primogénito de los Príncipes

au.gif

La Clínica Ruber Internacional tiene todo preparado para atender en las próximas horas el nacimiento del primogénito de los Príncipes de Asturias, dijeron a EFE fuentes médicas.

au.gif

Las fuentes precisaron que en esta ocasión no se trata de una 'falsa alarma' como la que se produjo el pasado día 18 cuando Doña Letizia fue ingresada en la clínica Ruber debido a 'algunas contracciones'.

La fecha prevista inicialmente para el parto se situaba entre los días 22 y 24 de noviembre, cuando Doña Letizia salía de cuentas.

En este momento, la Princesa está embarazada de 8 meses y una semana, afirmaron las fuentes.

El Príncipe Felipe había declarado el pasado 12 de octubre, en la recepción en el Palacio Real con motivo de la celebración de la Fiesta Nacional, que el nacimiento se esperaba para mediados de noviembre.

En aquella ocasión también comentó que quería estar presente en el nacimiento del que será su primer hijo.

Terra Actualidad - EFE

translation

principes-birth the 30-10-2005 All ready for the birth of the first-born of the Princes Ruber Clinic the International has everything prepared to take care of in the next hours the birth of the first-born of Princes de Asturias, said to EFE medical sources. The sources needed that in this occasion it is not ' false alarmá like which day 18 took place the past when Doña Letizia was admitted the Ruber clinic due to ' some contracciones'. The predicted date initially for the childbirth was located between days 22 and 24 of November, when Doña Letizia left accounts. At this moment, the Princess is pregnant of 8 months and one week, they affirmed the sources. Prince Felipe had declared 12 of October the past, in the reception in the Real Palace in the occasion of the celebration of the National Celebration, that the birth was expected for half-full of November. In that occasion also he commented that he wanted to be present in the birth of which will be its first son. Terra The Present time - EFE

If the little Prince(ss) born today, the Queen will be very happy and it will be her first gift of her birthday (well... a bit early :p).

Ennyllorac said:
For goodness sake... I am watching TVE on satellite and they just interrupted a movie and I thought, "Oh my! This is it!" Well, the newscaster just said, "There is nothing new to report!"

Sheesh... what a tease!

They were connecting with the Clinic during the whole night in the adversiting of the movie. ;)

Must be a very strange situation, being about to give birth and knowing that dozens of people are waiting in front of the clinic for news of your situation.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/fot/ftxt/20051030223211.html

There’s a maximum sense of expectancy around the doors of the Ruber International Clinic of Madrid, since the Princes of Asturias have arrived at 8 PM, by recommendation of the gynaecologist, who has taken care of the Princess, during the pregnancy.

At the doors of the hospital, there are a hundred of journalists. Next to them, there are also neighbours of the zone, who have approached the hospital, after knowing the news.

Elsa M. said:
There are tens of journalists stationed in front of the Rúber International Clinic, to know the news of the birth.
Also many citizens have gone to the outskirts of the clinic, as soon as they have known that the Princess of Asturias has entered the clinic and that the heir could be born in the next hours.

Yes Elsa it''s very busy oustside the Clinic with journalists sources TVE and more

Attachments

• sagrario3ok.jpg
    sagrario3ok.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 367
  • foto_131598_CAS.jpg
    foto_131598_CAS.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 051030ruber01.jpg
    051030ruber01.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 30leti.jpg
    30leti.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 268
  • 20051030210240.jpg
    20051030210240.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 505
wow! this is exciting!! I unfortunately have a midterm exam tomorrow so I can't stick around for the baby watch (I've been looking forward to this day since we found out that Letizia was pregnant!! )

i hate microbiology now more than ever!!!

I hope she has a safe delivery (and i think its a girl :) )

Photos from terra:

Attachments

• 71fa16d52d121g.jpg
    71fa16d52d121g.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 71fa16d54f47fg.jpg
    71fa16d54f47fg.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 71fa16d531f43g.jpg
    71fa16d531f43g.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 71fa16d545bbcg.jpg
    71fa16d545bbcg.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 71fa16d5542a4g.jpg
    71fa16d5542a4g.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 255
TVE is now praising itself for being the 1st one to announce their arrival to the clinic... it sounds almost like gaining the lottery! :D

Yes, and how silly will they look if this turned out to be another false alarm. :)

It is not false alarm, confirmed

Smilla said:
Yes, and how silly will they look if this turned out to be another false alarm. :)

Smilla said:

It sounds as it's not a false alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom