Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
Thus it is the Infantín

What is good on TheRoyalForums in that we have the best information there is about Royals ;).

Little Infante looks Borbón for me:lol: , with Letizia pointing fingers :ROFLMAO: .

Thank you for sharing the article fanletizia, when I was expecting my first baby people were desesperate because I tend to answer, when asked how baby was, "I'm fine and my baby already has eyebrows and smiles" ahahahahah.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

biboquinhas said:
I also think that due to her age Princess Letizia wanted to have now, so soon, her second child! Because when you have a cesarean you should wait at leats two years before getting pregnant again for health reasons

biboquinhas

I don't mean to be rude but you mentioned this in another thread and I can't help but feel you are implying she is being reckless by getting pregnant so soon after her first pregnancy (please correct me if I am wrong) which I strongly disagree. She probably has the best medical team (in Spain, anyway) at her disposal and I am sure she is going to be just fine. Prince Felipe mentioned some time ago that they want "more than 2 but definitely less than 5 kids" and assuming it's 4 or even 5 kids is what they want, it only makes sense that they don't want to wait too long because Letizia is already 34....pregnancies for women over 35 generally has a much greater chance of developing all sorts of risky complications, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so great! Congrats to the happy couple!

sweetness said:
biboquinhas

I don't mean to be rude but you mentioned this in another thread and I can't help but feel you are implying she is being reckless by getting pregnant so soon after her first pregnancy (please correct me if I am wrong) which I strongly disagree. She probably has the best medical team (in Spain, anyway) at her disposal and I am sure she is going to be just fine. Prince Felipe mentioned some time ago that they want "more than 2 but definitely less than 5 kids" and assuming it's 4 or even 5 kids is what they want, it only makes sense that they don't want to wait too long because Letizia is already 34....pregnancies for women over 35 generally has a much greater chance of developing all sorts of risky complications, wouldn't you agree?

I don't think she was trying to be rude, it sounds to me that she was trying to make the same point you made.

I am super excited for them!!:wub: :flowers: I agree with the person who said that it will probably go by quickly for the couple as they will be quite busy with little Leonor. :)

My humble opinion in reference on what biboquinhas and sweetness posted..
I actually think this 2nd baby wasn't planned maybe they wanted to wait a bit more but it just happened :):) and they couldn't be more happy :) with it, since they want a big family. And about the age, i don't think that's a problem, these days you often see women having kids at 40 and Letizia just turned 34 so she's ok.

mtbcm said:
What is good on TheRoyalForums in that we have the best information there is about Royals ;).

Little Infante looks Borbón for me:lol: , with Letizia pointing fingers :ROFLMAO: .

Thank you for sharing the article fanletizia, when I was expecting my first baby people were desesperate because I tend to answer, when asked how baby was, "I'm fine and my baby already has eyebrows and smiles" ahahahahah.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

I'm your fan, dear mtbcm. I'm very found of your terrific humour :lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Since the marvellous announce of the 25th we can read a lot of things about this pregnancy, but I find the "summum"" in an other forum.
To summarize:
1. The kings aren't happy with this "so soon" pregnancy because the no settlement of the new rules of Succession!!!!
2. The new royal baby is the frut of the LOVE but not the realizationof the obliation of reasons of State!!!!
3. The Princess of Asturias( once again HER )is the single responsable of the "so soon" pregnancy!!!!!

We are dreaming!!!!!

What's the matter?

So what if the baby is the frut of LOVE but it's totally ridiculous to say that the Princes are totally immature to have a baby now.
Never they have hidden their wishes to have a great family ( remember the famous sentence....)

My opinion:

Do you think that the Spagniard politics have the courage to change the RULES of the Succession? None of them, in any Party, have the true willingness to make the reform, they are too afraid for their own affairs!

Last edited:
Personally I believe, that the Princes have done the better thing for Leonor, now it will have a brother or sister with that to play. For the type of life that the Princes have, the girl lives a bit isolated in Zarzuela, and though sometimes she shares time with children of cousins or friends, it will be good for the girl to have a companion in house. The Infanta Elena and the Infanta Cristina have difference of age small, same Letizia and Thelma, for what not that is so strange.

Adelaide, these commentaries that you have read are of Peñafiel, no original.

The reasonable persons think about another form. The Princes want to create a family, Letizia is 34 years old and cannot expect to have eternally children. The constitutional problem is going to be late time in be solving, therefore it is all the same that they had a baby this year or inside 2.

I think the princes made the baby by plan,just look at the due date.How wise they were.!!!!!
everybody will have a great 2007 summer especially us.

adelaide said:
I'm your fan, dear mtbcm. I'm very found of your terrific humour :lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Now you left me speachless :wub:... Thank you!

I understand why people are so eager to continue with the critics towards the princess. Can't be easy for them to admit that there were some fast and bad judgements over the princess in past months... no wonder she got pregnant ;) she couldn't read newspapers, she couldn't see 5 minutes of television, to come to the internet where people give free ride to their bitterness no way... ahammmm what is left once Leonor goes to bed ;)...

They - the media - couldn't pass from the sadness-and-princesses-desease story to the we've-never-seen-the-princess-so-happy story, like in here

(source: diez minutos.es)​

So they continue in the same line, another difficult pregnancy to Letizia, Spanish people criticizes Letizia for getting pregnant and involving the Royal House in a battle with Zapatero to change succession law, and so on and on...​

For me it's great to see they keep their plans against so much bitterness and I am sure following the surprise all family experienced a feeling of true blessing.​

Regards,
mtbcm​

I think it's funny how before we knew she was pregnant a lot of people speculated about her being too thin (me included). Now that I know she's pregnant, everytime I look at her I see a fuller face! :lol:

lula said:
Personally I believe, that the Princes have done the better thing for Leonor, now it will have a brother or sister with that to play. For the type of life that the Princes have, the girl lives a bit isolated in Zarzuela, and though sometimes she shares time with children of cousins or friends, it will be good for the girl to have a companion in house. The Infanta Elena and the Infanta Cristina have difference of age small, same Letizia and Thelma, for what not that is so strange.

Adelaide, these commentaries that you have read are of Peñafiel, no original.

The reasonable persons think about another form. The Princes want to create a family, Letizia is 34 years old and cannot expect to have eternally children. The constitutional problem is going to be late time in be solving, therefore it is all the same that they had a baby this year or inside 2.

Dear Lula, I agre totally with you because it's totally obvious that the question of the reform of the Constitition will be no settled before an undetermined time because the frightenness of the Politics.

In this occurence the fact that the Princes ( or the destiny...) have decided to have a new baby now is totally irelevant regarding this item.

It's a private affair of a young couple, the problem of the constitutional reform is these of the politics who have to be courageous to do this reform which for me, may be i'm wrong, the wish of the people of Spain, isen't it ?

adelaide said:
Dear Lula, I agre totally with you because it's totally obvious that the question of the reform of the Constitition will be no settled before an undetermined time because the frightenness of the Politics.

In this occurence the fact that the Princes ( or the destiny...) have decided to have a new baby now is totally irelevant regarding this item.

It's a private affair of a young couple, the problem of the constitutional reform is these of the politics who have to be courageous to do this reform which for me, may be i'm wrong, the wish of the people of Spain, isen't it ?

It is a political problem, and as such the politicians must solve it. Both political principal groups are faced in many matters, there are many political clashes, of difernete type, and it complicates the things. Nobody knows safely like and when the Constitution is going to be modified, if it is going to be in 2 years of 6 or of more.

The problem is in the form not in the fund. Most of the Spanish (all it is impossible, there continue being very conservative persons) they agree in that Leonor must be the heiress. The politicians, the Council of State, the press, the public opinion ... the reform would be approved without problems.

The problem is how and when to do the reform. The Constitution, of it did in a historical certain moment, and they wanted to make everything so tied, that now is difficult to find the moment to untie it.

A curiosity, Leonor (october 2005) and the baby (may 2007) are going to have the same difference of age that the Infantas Elena ( december 1963) and Cristina (june 1965), 1 year and 6 months.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
adelaide said:
1. The kings aren't happy with this "so soon" pregnancy because the no settlement of the new rules of Succession!!!!
Of course they are happy. It is just ridiculous just to say that..
adelaide said:
2. The new royal baby is the frut of the LOVE
:wub: Soo? what is wrong with that man!
adelaide said:
3. The Princess of Asturias( once again HER )is the single responsable of the "so soon" pregnancy!!!!!
Yes, because she can get pregnant by herself! :lol: :lol:
To much love around the SRF and Peñafiel cannot stand it! :lol:

Congratulations to the new parents to be!!!

There seems be a baby boom happening where I live at the moment - there are 12 women where I work pregnant and all due in the next between the months of November and May, and then to top it all off, both of my sisters announced that they are due, both in March - ONE week apart - first grandchild for my parents, my first niece or nephew, or I could be lucky and get both at once...:flowers:

Mari_* said:
I actually think this 2nd baby wasn't planned maybe they wanted to wait a bit more but it just happened :):) and they couldn't be more happy :) with it, since they want a big family. And about the age, i don't think that's a problem, these days you often see women having kids at 40 and Letizia just turned 34 so she's ok.

I don't think it was an accident. Perhaps they are surprised that she got pregnant so quickly since usually a couple would give themselves a few months to try :). But the timing is perfect. Next summer Leonor and the new baby can go watch Daddy sailing :).

sinead said:
Congratulations to the new parents to be!!!

There seems be a baby boom happening where I live at the moment - there are 12 women where I work pregnant and all due in the next between the months of November and May, and then to top it all off, both of my sisters announced that they are due, both in March - ONE week apart - first grandchild for my parents, my first niece or nephew, or I could be lucky and get both at once...:flowers:

I hope it's not felipe who is the father!:lol: :ROFLMAO:

That is making my day a lot is to see how this so sterile Princess is abble to make baby!!!!:) ;)

Can you imagine the thaughts of Letizia regarding the gossips and the human's stupidities ?

Remember her nine first months of wedding during wich she was harassed by the yellow press on this item, the very bad tasted informations about an assisted pregnancy ( against all logical reflection because everybody knows that for an IVI it needs more time than two or three months to creat the good conditions for a such pregnancy)

It should be very funny if it shouldn't so ridiculous!!!

And now what the detractors are going to find to spread their bad gosips ?:bang:

Last edited:
Shame

people should be ashamed to say certain things on letizia. i think that the royal family announced the pregnancy before waiting for the 3 months to pass because of all the thinks that were being said by the media about her weight. I think that she looks thinner because of the pregnancy!

Congratulations to Felipe & Letizia!!!! Little Leonor will soon have a little brother or sister to play with. They all deserve the best.

Letizia: "I am to regulate" Crossbowmen Publicity This is the second public appearance of the princess, since the past Monday announced their second pregnancy. Agencies Princes de Asturias had lunch today with the Larra Group of journalists in a centric Madrilenian hotel, al who arrived in their own automobile that lead Don Felipe. Smiling and with an expressive gestur of hands, Doña Letizia said that she was "to regulate," al to be asked for the annoyances of her pregnancy. This is the second public appearance of Doña Letizia, since the past Monday the House of the King presented that Princes de Asturias were waiting for their second son for the next month of May. Princess de Asturias has only attended since then an official act, with occasion of the reception that the past offered Tuesday in the palace of the Brown the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, in honor of the Kings. Sources of Zarzuela informed into the cancellation on the part of the Princess of the different acts that appeared in their agenda of work of this week that finishes, by "the habitual annoyances" of the first months of gestation. Doña Letizia was not in the supper in full dress in honor of the Portuguese agent chief executive whom she the past attended Monday in the Palace of East the rest of the Royal Family, nor traveled yesterday to Asturias to accompany Don Felipe as hosts by Cavaco Silva in her visit to the Principality. The Princess de Asturias, whose first-born will fulfill its first year next the 31 of October, already had a first pregnancy that caused annoyances to him without importance during the first months and that did that their last public appearance, before giving light, outside the day of the National Celebration.
http://www.diariodeleon.es/inicio/noticia.jsp?CAT=113&TEXTO=100000027078

Dear Infantaleonor, which kind of translator you are using for the text of DiariodeLeon? Because, as it's happen very often the Official Names don't might to be translate and when the translator do it, the result is vey strange; for example: the Palace of the Brown for the palace of " el Pardo" Generally speaking the Official Names aren't translate... Try with " Versailles" or " Buckingham"... !

Mari_* said:
Nope, me neither. :)

What's the matter if it's an "accident" because they want babies:flowers: For my part I should so sympathetic if this pregnancy would be a true moment of passion because the have the right to be some time free of all constraint. Do you know the nights in the Spain gardens in summer? ....No comment.....:wub:

And as they said most of you now or in some days/months, actually what is the problem ?

Last edited:
I agree with you Adelaide, every couple has this kind of moments, passion can´t be control.
I have the hope that it has been an "Accident", they are so affectionate one with other one.

Can yo imagine the face of the Prince when letizia says to him, Honey, I Am pregnant!!!! What a moment.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom