Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catharina said:
Well, I guess I have to get busy again and look in my crystal ball again... I'm already famous for predicting the sex of a baby; already I have predicted the sexes of 8 babies in a row without errors! :ohmy:
Wow! Unbelievable!!! :lol: And I'm almost always wrong...:wacko:

The web of the RoyalHouse is badly, only there is access to the Official Communique, yesterday the web should have collapsed.

I hope that the Princess travels to Oviedo on Thursday with the Portuguese President and his wife. Because after the advertisement Letizia will have to turn out to be early, and after the act of Oviedo, the Princes had foreseen to travel to The United States next week, so the close official act in Spain would be inwardly of more than one week.

Emily said:
Thank you for the translation, fanletizia. It is always intersting to hear what the families are thinking. Have Letizia's mother or sisters given a comment on the pregnancy yet?

From www.hola.com

Paloma Rocasolano, mother of Princess Letizia

“Very contentments. How we are going to be! ”, it declared excited Paloma Rocasolano . The mother of Doña Letizia indicated that her daughter called to him personally to communicate to her that she was again pregnant: “She is my daughter, who was going to notify to me”. As far as the delicate subject of the sex of the future baby, she did not show preferences: “He is equal. The time will tell you”

Videos of Dukes of Lugo and Erika Ortiz "talking" about the pregnacy

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/155848/0/REINA/embarazo/letizia/

Last edited:
Last edited:
What fantastic news. I was so hoping that they would get pregnant again soon. Too bad the news came the same day as Maxima's announcement. I really wanted Letizia to have a "special" day, weeks away from other news. Unlike her wedding announcement and the announcement of her first pregnancy. But still, it's great news, and I hope things continue to go well through to the birth and beyond.

princess gertrude said:
What fantastic news. I was so hoping that they would get pregnant again soon. Too bad the news came the same day as Maxima's announcement. I really wanted Letizia to have a "special" day, weeks away from other news. Unlike her wedding announcement and the announcement of her first pregnancy. But still, it's great news, and I hope things continue to go well through to the birth and beyond.
Haha, just look at the portal page: "Princess Maxima is pregnant", "Princess Letizia is pregnant", "Guess the sex of Maxima's baby", "Guess the sex of Letizia's baby", "Guess the name if Maxima's baby", "Guess the name of Letizia's baby", "Guess the godparents", "Pregnancy fashion", "Changing of the constitution" :ROFLMAO:and so on, and so on, it's a real fever!!! 3/4 of the forum is dedicated to the little ones, who aren't still in the world! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-----------------
The article from "La Razon":

http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_nac5815.htm

Another nine months of suspense
The new pregnancy of the Princess opens the conjectures about the sex of the baby, which will be probably not know until his/her birth - In the previous period of gestation, Doña Letizia visited three countries and went to numerous official acts. Madrid “It's a girl and it's named Leonor". That concise phrase was repeated time and time again throughout the past 31 of October. After one long night with a heavy rain in the capital, the news cleared the incognito that for more than five months had monopolized corrillos, tablecloths and infinity of conversations. With the birth of the first-born of the Princes of Asturias they closed quinielas and they were opened, that yes, other debates.
Yesterday, again, the pistol shot from exit to that suspense occurred that surrounds the royal pregnancies, hardly a year after leaving doubts. The Royal Family prefer not to make public the news of the sex of the baby before each birth. This premise, to stay, will obtain, that once again, the uncertainty lasts until the first days of May. Eight months in which each public appearance of the Princess will be analyzed and commented.
Although Doña Letizia did not attend last night the dinner that the Kings offered to the Portuguese president, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, during her previous pregnancy the agenda of the future mother did not suffer itself in excess. In fact, she went to tens of official acts and visited three countries: the Czech Republic, Italy and Japan.
Baby boots in Majorca
Nevertheless, the trip that marked the pregnancy of the Princess was made hardly days after to have made its state public of good hope. The destiny: the Balearic Islands. It was the first time that the pair visited an independent community and where the first snapshot of the pair attracted after the announcement.
In the islands they also received the first gifts, already the mythical baby boots that made smile to the pair and that became the image of the day. Later the sandals, the typical sandals of Menorca, and the gift came that passage opened to the speculations. When to the Princes they flattered to them with a celestial apron for the baby. Don Felipe said surprised before the present: “But this is blue! ”, a joke that almost could be considered a premonition.
During the rest of May the nauseases prevented the Princess to go to all official visits. She was absent in Teruel and Washington, but took a walk for more than hour to the Parque del Retiro in the occasion of the Feria del Libro de Madrid.
In June, Doña Letizia visited Japan, accompanied by her doctor. There, she and Felipe visited the exhibition of Aichi and went to several suppers. One of them was accidentally offered by Princes Naruhito and Masako. The heirs, whose daughter in theory will not be able to reign if the salic law which is not modified.
First speech
Another important moment in the trajectory of Doña Letizia was in June 15th. In Logroño and in front of the Civil Guard the Princess pronounced her first speech as a member of the Royal Family in the occasion of the anniversary of the Unit of Rural Action.
In July, the pregnancy of Doña Letizia was already noticeable. It was the fifth month of gestation and, for example, when the Princes received in hearing the Committee of the Olímipic Candidacy of Madrid 2012, the commentaries about her beauty and her “tripita” followed one another. “How beautiful she is, already it is noticeable”, many said to her.
The pregnancy didn't absolutely disturbed the summer of the couple. They spent days in Palma de Mallorca although the Prince, for the first time, did not participate in the Copa del Rey. Later they were in Asturias, where the grandmother of the Princess has a house. In September the pair traveled to Prague to inaugurate a new seat of the Cervantes Institute and to Italy to do the own thing in a exhibition: “Milan on the feet of Carmen”.
A scare days before
In the final straight line of the pregnancy, Doña Letizia went with urgency to the Ruber Clinic, but everything remained in that, in a scare. Perhaps for that reason she did not accompany to Don Felipe during the delivery of the Prince of Asturias Awards .
Her last official act was the Day of the National Celebration, where great part of the parade remained sitting. It was not for less, hardly fifteen days later she gave birth to Infanta Leonor in the Madrilenian Clinica Ruber. Since that even a year has turned. The anniversary will be next October 31st. And the little one already has a sibling in way.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple! This is great!!! Another baby boom.

Infanta Cristina expresses joy by pregnancy has been surprise

Infanta Cristina has expressed today her satisfaction by the announcement of the birth of the second son of Princes de Asturias the next year and has recognized that the news has been an pleasant surprise for the family.
'We are very contentments, it has been a surprise, but very good', the Infanta has declared, that today anniversary of the organization nongovernmental Intermón-Oxfam in the Audience of Barcelona has presided over the act of the 50.

The Duchess of Palm has arrived at the act accompanied by the president of the Generalitat, Pasqual Maragall; the mayor of Barcelona, Jordi Hereu; the Delegate of the Government in Catalonia, Joan Rangel, and the InterMon president, Ariane ARPA.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/infanta_cristina_expresa_alegria_embarazo_1108741.htm

Its great news that Letizia is pregnant again that explains why she and Felipe have been looking so happy recently.

Hello Everyone I'm New To The Royal Forum, I've Been Reading For The Past Six Months And I Just Love It!!!

Just Wanted To Say Congratulations To Felipe And Letizia!!!

jordana2 said:
Hello Everyone I'm New To The Royal Forum, I've Been Reading For The Past Six Months And I Just Love It!!!
Just Wanted To Say Congratulations To Felipe And Letizia!!!

Welcome to the Forums, jordana2! :flowers:

congratulations, felicidades a los principes por el nuevo bebe

I saw some interviews with people in the street on TVE.would someone from spain tell us something about people's reaction in spain please.
I don't know why but i am so excited as though this is her first baby.

The announcement is very early for a pregancy. She is not going to be due until May.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wow another baby! I hope it's a boy.. and as good looking as big sister Leonor. =)

So in the coming months we'll get to see Letizia wear her maternity clothes again. =)

fanletizia said:
Videos of Dukes of Lugo and Erika Ortiz "talking" about the pregnacy

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/155848/0/REINA/embarazo/letizia/

On a slightly unrelated note: Wow...I hadn't noticed how bad Jaime's left side was until seeing him in that video. I knew he had a stroke, but I assumed he had recovered pretty well. It's really sad to see a man of his age suffering like that. :sad:

Well! May! It's going to be a long wait for us! I wonder who will come first, the little Dutch prince/ss or the Spanish infante/a? I love surprises! :flowers:

Great! Now we can start looking at something positive instead of her weight. I'm happy for them esp. Felipe I know that he has really wanted to have a family for a long time.
I wonder if they are going to go for the 5 that Felipe said at their engagement?

Congratulations Felipe, Letizia and Leonor.

am very well, thanks" Princess Letizia will not tomorrow accompany to Don Felipe de Borbón in its trip Oviedo, although yes it went last night to a reception in the Brown TEXT: To MARTÍNEZ-FORNÉS/PHOTO: DANI CARDONA. REUTERS/MADRID IN FAMILY. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, with its east daughter summer in Palma de Mallorca. ImprimirEnviar Publicity "I AM very well". With these words sent from distant spot to the journalists it loved Doña Letizia to settle any type of doubt on its pregnancy. And it is that although it was not predicted, Its Heights Reales Princes de Asturias attended last night in the Palace of the Brown the reception in honor of the Kings offered by the president of the Portuguese Republic, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, and its wife, in the occasion of the visit of State that makes to our country. Doña Letizia wanted to go to this act to take leave of the Portuguese marriage and to so thank for the samples of affection and affection to them, since tomorrow she will not be able to accompany Oviedo to them - its native earth -, and as it was predicted, by the own annoyances of the first months of the pregnancy. Who yes will accompany Cavaco Silva and to its woman he will be Prince de Asturias. The three together ones will visit the cathedral and the Museum of Beautiful Arts of Oviedo and will be the first time that Don Felipe does of host in its Principality and, in addition, with a Chief of State. The Princess or the year last in Madrid must have left, when its previous pregnancy - that was or very advanced prevented him to attend the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias. An appointment that this year it does not want to lose itself and to that it counts on going. The one of last night it was the first appearance in public of Doña Letizia since the eve announced that it waits for his second son for the first days of the month of May and its attendance concentrated to numerous mass media, that waited for words of the Princes. Few words Nevertheless, the Princess limited itself to say "thanks" when the informers gave the enhorabuena him and to respond that he was "very well" when was wondered to him how it was. The cover of the act was limited, therefore, to an image of the Kings, Princes de Asturias and Dukes de Lugo, accompanied by the president by Portugal and his wife, who last night did of hosts in the Palace of the Brown, turned its official residence during the visit of State that finishes today. Given the special relation of affection that maintains the Royal Family with Portugal, country that also welcomed with the opened arms in the Counts of Barcelona and their children in the hard years of exile, to the reception offered by Cavaco attended the sisters of the King and is that so happy Don Juan de Borbón in Portugal felt - even in the episodes tenser than did not want to not even leave this country at the moments of greater instability than they followed the revolution of the Claveles, when other personalities also exiladas left to other places. The family, to the complete one Thus, Doña Pilar went accompanied of her son-in-law, Jose Miguel Fernandez Sastrón, and Doña Margarita with her husband, Carlos Zurita, and his two children, Maria and Alfonso. Also they attended the Infant Don Carlos and its wife, Doña Ana of France. The only absence, therefore, was the one of the Dukes of Palma de Mallorca - who had lunch yesterday with Cavaco Silva -, who could not attend because Doña Cristina had to almost preside over to the same hour an act of the ONG Intermón Oxfam in Barcelona. Indeed in that act, Infant Doña Cristina showed her joy by the next birth: "We are very contentments - dijo¯, has been a surprise, but very good". Who did not surprise so much the news of the new pregnancy went to Her Majesty the Queen. In fact, Doña Sofía affirmed yesterday that she again hoped to be grandmother "at any time". She was during the visit that it and Maria Cavaco Silva made to the Museum Center of Art Queen Sofía. His Majesty affirmed that Don Juan Carlos "is enchanted" and who the Princess "is very well".

http://www.diariosur.es/prensa/20060927/sociedad/estoy-bien-gracias_20060927.html

How wonderful!
Maybe that's why she was so thin in summer - because she felt sick and couldn't eat on account of the pregnancy.

Dear Letizia, Felipe & Leonor!
Congratulations!

I'm so happy for them ! Congratulations. I hope Letizia will have a good time waiting for her second child. For the second one it's different because you have to look after the first one and the pragnency seems to go faster !!

Many blessings to the couple and Leonor!

Thus it is the Infantín

The aspect of the principesco baby is more or less this one princess Letizia is almost of two months. This one is its present state.
Fetus: “Still he is very small, but him it is possible to be distinguished the head, outlines of the members and the spine”.
Revisions: “First that there is to see it is the number of embryos that are and that these are implanted well. It is very important to listen to the beats of the heart and to confirm that there is no hematomas”.
doctor).
2yx3.jpg

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/156363/0/Letizia/recepcion/Oviedo/

Well for Leonor is good because the attentions will be split between her and her brother!So she will have a bit more space to live her life whithout all the attention center on her!

biboquinhas said:
Well for Leonor is good because the attentions will be split between her and her brother!So she will have a bit more space to live her life whithout all the attention center on her!

I'm afraid that the attention will be centered on Leonor no matter how many brothers or sisters she may have. Just like the attention was always centered on Felipe, even though he had two older sisters.

Leonor is the one destined to become Princess of Asturias some day. And I have faith that the constitution will be changed for that to happen.

I found it equally discriminatory to choose a child because of the order of birth, as it is to choose it for the sex, cause how old we are.

I find it more fair when it is like in Jordan, when the monarch chooses the more suitable one for the job.

BTW someone asked if the new infant would be named inmediatly heir, the answer is no, his father is the heir, once Felipe is kign he/she or Leonor or another baby will be named heir, according to the law

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom