Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the place to talk about this but I just heard (read on a web site that Letizia's sister has just died.Does anyone have more info?

I hope the baby will have too much stress of this horrible loss for Letizia. What a shock it must be for Letizia, thankfully she is a rather safe stage of her pregnancy.. right?

mirrjam said:
I hope the baby will have too much stress of this horrible loss for Letizia. What a shock it must be for Letizia, thankfully she is a rather safe stage of her pregnancy.. right?
Well, it's good that it's already her 2nd/beginning of 3rd trimester, if it had been the first months of pregnancy it could have been more dangerous... Poor woman, I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now!

Oh well, the countdown to the birth seems to be already increasing tentatively in the media :lol: Hola has just prepared the poll for the name for future Infanta and now "ABC" created the gallery summing up the whole pregnancy, month by month:

El embarazo de la Princesa, mes a mes

In this pregnancy hardly to used trousers like in the one of leonor.

monica said:
In this pregnancy hardly to used trousers like in the one of leonor.

We can say whithout to make so great error that the Princess of Asturias was seen wearing NO pant for an official act since her pregnancy was becoming obviously visible...:flowers: :wub:

Might there be a tiny chance that the baby could yet appear to be a boy? I´m not sure in which week of her pregnancy they announced the baby to become a girl. Do you think they found out by ultrasound or by amniotic-fluid-check-up?
And in case of amniotic....why did they do the test? I mean Leti is only 34. So when Leonor was under way do you think they did amniotic... already? That would mean they knew Leonor would become a girl?

She is a girl, if the doctor confirmed it and the Royal House announced it is because they were sure. It is a very serious topic, neither the Royal House nor the doctor would risk. The Royal House would provoke a political scandal and the doctor would meet very harmed.

I'm pretty sure they found out through ultrasound or sonogram. Amniocentesis is a prenatal test used to rule out genetic birth defects (ex: Down syndrome), that is its purpose and not to find out the sex of the child. However, it poses a high risk of miscarriage with other complications of fetal trauma and early labor or delivery.

Stefanie said:
So when Leonor was under way do you think they did amniotic... already? That would mean they knew Leonor would become a girl?

I'm not sure what tests were done during that pregnancy, but they did not know the sex of the baby until she was born. When Felipe spoke to the press after Leonor's birth, he said he was so wrapped up in the excitement that he forgot to ask the sex of the baby until the medical staff had already taken her to be examined. They did not want to know the sex of this baby either; but they had said they would if that information was deemed necessary in the debate on the reform of the constitution.:flowers:

Not that I have much to add about this topic but I've personally never heard of the doctors/sonogram being wrong when they say it's a girl. I have however, heard of stories of parents being told it was a boy when in fact it was a girl. I guess the doctor mistakened something maybe a finger/thumb for something else;)

Interesting info ladejesus, I didn't know Felipe was slow to ask what the sex of Leonor was at the time. Funny!

Aurora810 said:
Not that I have much to add about this topic but I've personally never heard of the doctors/sonogram being wrong when they say it's a girl. I have however, heard of stories of parents being told it was a boy when in fact it was a girl. I guess the doctor mistakened something maybe a finger/thumb for something else;)

Interesting info ladejesus, I didn't know Felipe was slow to ask what the sex of Leonor was at the time. Funny!

Yes, it's the Princeof Asturias himself who was telling the story in front the Press, it was really too charming:flowers:

if they have a second girl, what will be the name of the girl?
maybe, Isabella?

Aurora810 said:

In fact I was to be a boy... :ROFLMAO: The doctor was absolutely sure about it and then I arrived and it was evident he was wrong... :lol: But it was almost 20 years ago and Letizia has probably the best doctors and medical equipment in Spain.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
In fact I was to be a boy... :ROFLMAO: The doctor was absolutely sure about it and then I arrived and it was evident he was wrong... :lol: But it was almost 20 years ago and Letizia has probably the best doctors and medical equipment in Spain.

not only that, but if they were unsure, they wouldn't have made it public and perhaps they would have decided to wait for longer until they knew for sure what the baby will be. :flowers:

I just would like to know what would happen if there is a boy?, anyway it could be a tiny possibility for that, don't you think?:ermm:

I'm sure the tests are very accurate especially when dealing with the Princess of Asturias, it would be terrible if they made a mistake.

Personally, I don't see any reson for the doctors could be wrong. I'm pretty sure that the baby will be a girl.

Vanesa.

Im pretty sure too, Felipe's gonna be the king of the house.. :lol:

Do you think she will attend this year easter's mass?

Mari_* said:
Do you think she will attend this year easter's mass?

In a Spanish television, journalist M.A Alcázar has said that the SRH press service confirms the attendance of all the members of the SRF to the mass.

I think that the princess will go if her doctor allows she.:flowers:

Last edited:
I don't see why she wouldn't attend she's not due until May. I think she would only miss if she is put on bed rest or something like that.

By the way do we know if it's early May or late May that she is due? I've only heard May and nothing more specific.

Lauritas138 said:
I have heard in tv today that princess Letizia will give birth on late April.

Where did you hear it?

Aurora810 said:
I don't see why she wouldn't attend she's not due until May. I think she would only miss if she is put on bed rest or something like that.

By the way do we know if it's early May or late May that she is due? I've only heard May and nothing more specific.

I have heard in tv today that princess Letizia will give birth on late April

Wow, I'm a little surprised. April has never been reported. Her stomach is getting bigger but she still doesn't look as big as she was with Leonor and if its late April that's rather soon. Not that her stomach size means much but she just doesn't look that ready to me. But then again what do I know. I'm certainly no doctor. Guess we'll just all have to wait and see:)

We would not have to forget that these are only approximate dates...

And Leonor was supposed to be born the third week of November. So if she's due first week of May, then she could also give birth at the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom