Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2007 the Easter festivals are on 8th and 9th of April. Do you think the Princes will come to Palma? She is due in early May, but I believe she will give birth in the 2nd half of April and during the Easter, remembering how huge she was with Leonor, she will be really heavily pregnant.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I was thinking on the same, I don't think she is going to go to Mallorca, those dais are very close to the due date.

For the moment we don't have many news about the Princess of Asturias. I hope that she is well!

At this rate, next time we see Letizia she will have a very noticeable bump. I think she is just past her third month so hopefully she'll start feeling better.

Hi everyone, im very glad about the good news about the pregnancy of several european princesses, specially Letizia, hope everything goes well for her and the baby.

Even if I'm not sure that the Princess of Asturias is reading our forum ( why not?) and as we can observe that this second pregnancy is difficult for her I should to give to her my best wihes for her and the baby.

It's absolutly obvious that the Princess is missing in the mind and spirit of a lot of her admirators.

For my part, I'm going to send her a mail to whish to her my best thaughts.

What do you thik about this idea, if you want the e-mail adress of the Princes of Asturias, I can give it to you.

adelaide said:
Even if I'm not sure that the Princess of Asturias is reading our forum ( why not?) and as we can observe that this second pregnancy is difficult for her I should to give to her my best wihes for her and the baby.

It's absolutly obvious that the Princess is missing in the mind and spirit of a lot of her admirators.

For my part, I'm going to send her a mail to whish to her my best thaughts.

What do you thik about this idea, if you want the e-mail adress of the Princes of Asturias, I can give it to you.

The emailadres of the princess???? Are you sure, it is her emailadress? Well, I'd like to have it. Absolutely. I'd love to wish her well. :flowers:

If you want to send a e-mail to the Princess of Asturias( I did it this morning and I think that all her supporters could be do it; it's a little proof our attention, isen't ?) you have to do it to the secretary of the Princes of Asturias at this e-mail adress:

sec.prince@casareal.es

Generally speaking you receive a word to thank you in about ten days.

I'm absolutly sure that for the Princess it's very good to know that people is thinking to her.

adelaide said:
If you want to send a e-mail to the Princess of Asturias( I did it this morning and I think that all her supporters could be do it; it's a little proof our attention, isen't ?) you have to do it to the secretary of the Princes of Asturias at this e-mail adress:

sec.prince@casareal.es

I'm absolutly sure that for the Princess it's very good to know that people is thinking to her.

:flowers: :rolleyes: good thing

adelaide said:

sec.prince@casareal.es

Thanks;) Where did you get it from? Because it doesn't work:sad: (at least for me)

Princess Maxima said:
Thanks;) Where did you get it from? Because it doesn't work:sad: (at least for me)

It's an e-mail adress that I had by e-mail message by return once I wrote to the Princes of Asturias.
I have another that I'm looking for to send you.

See you soon.:flowers:

It's possible to send a e-mail message for the Princes of Asturias at this adress hereby:

prensa@casareal.es

( I was checking for the other one, it's the good one)

Casa Real announced that Princess Letizia is having another Girl

¡¡¡¡THE BABY IS A GIRL¡¡¡¡¡¡:wub:

iT´S ANOTHER GIRLLLLLLLLL!!!! I HAVE HEAR IT IN TV!:wub: :flowers: :wub: :flowers:

Last edited:
It is going to be a girl, Casa real has just said it, Princess Letizia is having a Baby Girl.

Oh my God, thanks for the news, they have eventually announce it!!!

All newspapers have the heading:URGENTE, etc., they haven't written any articles yet :lol:

Last edited:
Congratulations for the princes!!!!!….another little princess!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

why why why they anounce it?why should situation spain be so complicated that made them anounce it?

That's really great news! :clap::bounce::clap:
baby boy would be just as great but I'm looking forward to another cute little girl, like Leonor! :wub:

Wow. I cannot believe they actually decided to anounce it. Well Zapatero, you know what to do, change the consitution for once and for all and let little Leonor be queen :)

Congratulations :flowers:

Anyway, I don't get it: That's quite unusual that the sex of the unborn baby is announced.
Are the special reasons for that?
... or did the Crownprincely Couple just want to stop the speculations if Leonor will stay Heir to the Throne or not? :rolleyes:

(Actually the Website of Casa Real is down at the moment: To many visitors the same time I think. Everyone wants to know if it is really true =) )

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
Are the special reasons for that?
... or did the Crownprincely Couple just want to stop the speculations if Leonor will stay Heir to the Throne or not? :rolleyes:
If the baby was a boy, Leonor would only be Queen if the Constitution was changed before Felipe was crowned. No coronation is foreseen so far, but I suppose they decided to announce, so that politicians could decide about the urgency of changing the Constitution. I suppose Mr. Zappatero can rest and qietely wait for the end of his mandate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom