Prince Felipe's 40th Birthday: January 30, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same photos in "El Mundo"

El Príncipe de Asturias cumplirá el próximo 30 de enero 40 años. Dos periodistas de la agencia EFE le han acompañado durante casi tres meses para realizar un reportaje del que se han extraído estas imágenes. Por primera vez se muestra la cara más familiar de Don Felipe. En este caso, los Príncipes de Asturias leen cuentos a sus hijas, las infantas Leonor y Sofía, en una jornada hogareña en su residencia del Palacio de la Zarzuela, el pasado 29 de noviembre.

- elmundo.es | Fotografía

It looks like little Sofia has a new BABY Trolley because the one Leonor had when she was a baby is not the same!
Leitiza looks extremely thin!

What a lovely family!!!!!! The girls are so beautiful!!!!! thy seem very happy!!

Thanks for the video!!!!

Thanks for the pictures and the video.
I love such royal "homestories".
I would say it might be Felipe's birthday but Leonor is clearly the star and center of the family.

It looks like little Sofia has a new BABY Trolley because the one Leonor had when she was a baby is not the same!
Leitiza looks extremely thin!

Yes indeed, If I remember correctly Leonor had a Loola stroller from Bébéconfort, Sofia's looks like a Teutonia stroller to me.

Awww...what beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for posting. As always, the girls are adorable, especially Leonor riding her bike. She is growing up way too fast.

Yes the video is really lovely!I'am surprise that they have release this video a very nice surprise indeed because they are always so protective about their private life.

what color are sofia's eyes, I can't find it out

i agree, i'm surprised about the video. i'm quite sure they got inspiration for this from the other princely couples (haakon and mette-marit released videos of their children a couple of times, and so did willem and maxima). it seems that videos are becoming quite a normal thing. i loved this one as much as i did with the others. i think it's great that they open up.

Carlota,The Spanish royal family, made a video like this when the prince Felipe and the infantas Cristina and Elena were children, Felipe riding in bike(like little Leonor)and we could see images such as a family dinner daily.
So the prince, in his 40 birthday,also has wanted to repeat this type of video now that he has a nice family and I do not think they have been inspired by other royal couples because they have proven to be an independent couple that has their own customs.

I also have to say that the video is very very nice and this is a family that irradiate happiness and naturalness.:wub:

It's amazing the amount of work he has 370 engagements per year!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom