Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia's Visit to Israel and Palestine: April 11-12, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until a few weeks or days before I do not think they will announce the final dates of this trip. This trip has been postponed at least once, so we have to wait.

I hope they will meet with King Abdullah and Queen Rania.

They will meet with them for a private dinner at the Royal Palace the first night the prince and the princess spend in Jordan. Unfortunately there will be no pictures :sad:
It's not known yet if they'll meet in public during this trip.

Official schedule as per casareal
Viaje Oficial de Sus Altezas Reales los Príncipes de Asturias a Israel, Territorios Palestinos y Jordania. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

On occasion of 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties with Israel and as per invitation of Mahmut Abbas (Palestinian territories) & Kings of Jordan

April 11th

Prince & Princess

Official welcome by the President of Israel, Shimon Peres, Jerusalem

Visit to the "Yad Vashem" Museum, Jerusalem

Meeting with Spanish Community, Tel Aviv

Official dinner offered by the President of Israel, Shimon Peres, Jerusalem

April 12th

Prince Felipe

Meeting with the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, Jerusalem

Prince & Princess

Visit to "Israel" Museum, Jerusalem

Meeting & lunch with the President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Ramallah

Continue to Jordan (separate thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain’s Crown Prince Felipe to pay first visit to Israel

Spain

I went yesterday to Yad Vashem and I was very excited to see the prince and princess.
The truth I was a bit disappointed when I saw Letizia, I expected to see someone more GLAMORISE and I thought she is much prettier.....
She is very very thin. And I didn't like the combination of that green blouse is wasn't anything special.
At some point I got to stand very close to here (like 1 meter away) and I could defiantly say that she looked very touched and sad from what she saw at the Yad Vashem museum , of all the terrible things done to the Jews.

Back
Top Bottom