The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:55 AM
nylonluva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: vienna, Austria
Posts: 238
marvelous pics..thanx all for posting..thanx monic for this HQ link she looked wonderfull
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-13-2011, 05:32 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 8,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar View Post
I went yesterday to Yad Vashem and I was very excited to see the prince and princess.
The truth I was a bit disappointed when I saw Letizia, I expected to see someone more GLAMORISE and I thought she is much prettier.....
She is very very thin. And I didn't like the combination of that green blouse is wasn't anything special.
At some point I got to stand very close to here (like 1 meter away) and I could defiantly say that she looked very touched and sad from what she saw at the Yad Vashem museum , of all the terrible things done to the Jews.
thanks for letting us know about your meeting with the princes!
__________________

__________________
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
https://www.humanesociety.org
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
missMaryanne's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar View Post
I went yesterday to Yad Vashem and I was very excited to see the prince and princess.
The truth I was a bit disappointed when I saw Letizia, I expected to see someone more GLAMORISE and I thought she is much prettier.....
She is very very thin. And I didn't like the combination of that green blouse is wasn't anything special.
At some point I got to stand very close to here (like 1 meter away) and I could defiantly say that she looked very touched and sad from what she saw at the Yad Vashem museum , of all the terrible things done to the Jews.
i didn't met her personally yet, and she dissappointed me from the very beggining, since she was felipe's fiancee... i'll never forget when she replied: "dejame terminar"("let me finish") to felipe, interrupting him at the engagement press conference...

thanks for telling us your experience...
__________________
"You're a wonderful person. I'm proud of being the partner of your life".-CP Haakon of Norway to CP Mette-Marit on their wedding day.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torrance, United States
Posts: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
thanks for letting us know about your meeting with the princes!

Thank you Tamar.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by missMaryanne View Post
i didn't met her personally yet, and she dissappointed me from the very beggining, since she was felipe's fiancee... i'll never forget when she replied: "dejame terminar"("let me finish") to felipe, interrupting him at the engagement press conference...

thanks for telling us your experience...
She was being interrupted first, she also added 'my love' at the end playfully. It's OK for Felipe to interrupt her, not the other way around ? . Can't believe after so many years, some still make a mountain out of a molehill.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
She was being interrupted first, she also added 'my love' at the end playfully. It's OK for Felipe to interrupt her, not the other way around ? . Can't believe after so many years, some still make a mountain out of a molehill.
I agree completely! Everyone seems to forget that Letizia was talking and HE interupted her:) But that's ok, I guess
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 13,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I agree completely! Everyone seems to forget that Letizia was talking and HE interupted her:) But that's ok, I guess
Felipe interupted Letizia twice in order to prevent her from talking herself away. The other occasion was when she stated that she had no intention to resign from TVE as yet. Felipe already knew that this wouldnt work but such details hadnt obviously been discussed yet in the rush of events and he felt the need to step in.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Felipe interupted Letizia twice in order to prevent her from talking herself away. The other occasion was when she stated that she had no intention to resign from TVE as yet. Felipe already knew that this wouldnt work but such details hadnt obviously been discussed yet in the rush of events and he felt the need to step in.
How did she talk herself away when she said she was going to follow her MIL's example ? The other occasion when she said she would gradually resign from TVE, at least Felipe let her finish her sentence before he interruped her.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: olney, United States
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
She was being interrupted first, she also added 'my love' at the end playfully. It's OK for Felipe to interrupt her, not the other way around ? . Can't believe after so many years, some still make a mountain out of a molehill.
Gosh, it is hard to believe that people are still stuck on this incident. It seems that Felipe is happy with his wife so move on already.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:48 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,150
Lots of photos at the Flickr-site of the Embassy:
Embajada de Israel en España - Visita a Israel de SS.AA.RR. los Príncipes de Asturias - a set on Flickr
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ancient Egyptian Dynasties to the Ptolemies of Egypt & Palestine Velasco Other Non-Reigning Houses and Historical Monarchies 101 07-25-2020 01:04 PM
State visit from Israel: May 12-13, 2014 fairy tale Royal House of Norway 18 06-10-2014 04:57 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain's Visit to Stockholm: April 19, 2005 Elsa M. Royal House of Sweden 78 04-22-2012 04:28 PM
Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia of Spain's Visit to Jordan; April 12-14, 2011 dazzling Royal House of Jordan 74 12-18-2011 09:16 AM
Official Visit from Israel to Spain: February 22, 2011 lula Royal Family of Spain 15 02-26-2011 12:58 PM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes althorp anastasia anastasia once upon a time ancestry belgian royal belgian royal family belgium chittagong crown princess victoria danish royalty diana princess of wales dna dutch royal family dutch royals emperor family tree games haakon vii hill history house of bernadotte house of glucksburg house of grimaldi interesting intro israel jacobite jumma kids movie king salman list of rulers lithuania lithuanian palaces mailing mary: crown princess of denmark memoir monogram mountbatten netflix nobel prize norwegian royal family popularity prince charles prince dimitri princely family of monaco princess elizabeth princess margaret pronunciation queen mathilde queen maud queen paola rown royal balls royal court royal events royal family royal wedding snowdon spain spencer family sweden swedish history thailand tracts united states of america unsubscribe videos wedding gown wittelsbach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×