Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nagore said:
Photos two days before at the Almudena Cathedral to prepare the wedding.

Those pics are beautifull.:D

Thank you so very much for them.

Woooow!!! Thank you so much for sharing these captures nagore! They really made my day :D :) :D It's always great to see pictures from "earlier times", they make you remember so many things...

Thank yoy very much for these pics Nagore ! Last year I was furious against myself because I've switched on my tv too last.... I've lost the most beautiful and romantic !! So thanks a lot for these pictures they look so nice ! What's a pleasure it's to see them now as in love than two years ago !

That pictures are very nice. I just wanna know, how they felt!

This pics are deeply moving because we can feel the stress of the both before the great day. As we can see Letizia looks a litlle bit anxious and Felipe is so reassuring. We are very far away of the descriptions make by the tabloid of a very arrogant woman.

This photos are very precious and so tender.

The more I see of Felipe the more special he appears to be. Q. Sophie did a wonderful job raising her son.

adelaide said:
This pics are deeply moving because we can feel the stress of the both before the great day. As we can see Letizia looks a litlle bit anxious and Felipe is so reassuring. We are very far away of the descriptions make by the tabloid of a very arrogant woman.

This photos are very precious and so tender.

The days previous to the wedding Letizia was sick with the throat (it seems that the Danish climate was not ok for her), and even was commented that the day of the wedding had fever. 4 days before the wedding she was sheltered enough and with a scarf in the neck
(From seeger)

This video is very nice, because they were not conscious that these images were going to reproduce and they are very natural. They always try to support the distance in the public acts, but when there are images where they are not consicentes of that the cameras record them they are very natural and tender. ;)

Last edited:
Yes I have more romantic photos.

Captures from TVE - Click to make them bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Nagore! Where is your goldmine???

You are my new idol! mtbcm with the Hola scans and you with the TVE captures!

Thank you all over again for that!

nagore said:
Yes I have more romantic photos.

Thank you! ;)

These images are beautiful. I saw the act in Telemadrid, and they were very tender and affectionate listening to the songs of David de Maria and Ana Torroja.

thank you with very for the photographs they are splendid which beautiful couple I hope that us news with the infante leonor will have some

Oh my god what a beautiful photos, THANKS so much for them.... Very sweet

The only thing I can say now is:
iiiWoooooow!!!
:):):)
You're a star, nagore. These pics are just wonderful, I'm going to melt in a moment...:eek:

Nagore, thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures!!!

Two things I respect and adore about this couple are evident in these wonderful screen caps. The first is that when they look at each other in the eyes its dead on--that is the true sign of a close and honest and united couple--and they are always looking at each other in such a manner. And secondly, that they never ever have made a show of their private relationship and intimate feelings. Phillipe and Matilde of Belgium are like that too.

I have great admiration for couples that are in the public eye but refuse to let the intimacy of their relationship to also be in the public eye.

Thanks for the screen caps! Although one does feel almost voyeristic.

Nagore thank you, for sharing these pictures.

Lucys, I agree totaly with your analysis and the conclusion about the Princes of Asturias and the Princes of Brabant. They have a true respectfull behaviour for their official duties whithout making no secret about their love, but the both couples keep a decent attitude on the manifestation of their feeling when thy are working. It's because that I'm deeply interesting by them.

adelaide said:
Lucys, I agree totaly with your analysis and the conclusion about the Princes of Asturias and the Princes of Brabant. They have a true respectfull behaviour for their official duties whithout making no secret about their love, but the both couples keep a decent attitude on the manifestation of their feeling when thy are working. It's because that I'm deeply interesting by them.

Yeah, they are very respectful but loving towards each other; if I wanted to see people smooching then I'll go watch a soap opera or go to any Meg Ryan movie:rolleyes: ;)

crisiñaki said:
Yeah, they are very respectful but loving towards each other; if I wanted to see people smooching then I'll go watch a soap opera or go to any Meg Ryan movie:rolleyes: ;)

Why not ? But quid for the Tabloids and their " delicious" articles ?:cool:

adelaide said:
Why not ? But quid for the Tabloids and their " delicious" articles ?:cool:

yeah, just get the Mirror or the Sun:rolleyes: :cool:

I Don't understand very well, I suppose it's a very subtil joke.

adelaide said:
Sorry, I'm a little bit dense :eek: :p

Have no worries, you aren't obligated to know every tabloid in the world, I know those because I live in England and I go to the British Forum otherwise I probably wouldn't;) :)

I´m not sure if we have seen this pictures of Letizia before, in other thears..

From Corbis

Funny face of Felipe!!!:D

From Corbis

Last edited by a moderator:
If they were seen or not, they are beautiful! Thank you Paty!

This one was taken in Oviedo during the Prince of Asturias awards 2005.
setImgWidth();

As you can see Letizia is wearing an asturian golden cross.

I'm ot sure but I beleive remembering I's a part of wedding gift of the Principality of Asturias.

Wonderful pic!

I absolutely loved that jacket!
Letizia is definitely a trend setter:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom