Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to China: November 14-16, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is trip considered as an official trip, with the honors to the Princes when they will live Spain?

Is trip considered as an official trip, with the honors to the Princes when they will live Spain?

There will be necessary to wait to have more information about the trip. It is an official visit inside the celebration of the year of Spain in China, I do not know which will be the agenda of the Princes with the Chinese authorities and if they will be accompanied by any member of the Spanish government.

The Princes of Asturias already were in China one year ago, then they were received by the President, the Prime minister, Ministers and mayors of the cities that they visited, on Spanish part they were accompanied of the Minister of Foreign Affairs. In this occasion there will be necessary to wait to know the complete agenda to know if the institutional level of the visit is going to be the same or minor.

Last edited:
ICEX >> PaÃ*ses

Forum of Investments and Managerial Cooperation Hispanic - Chinese

The Spanish Institute of Exterior Trade (ICEX) organizes, across the Economic and Commercial Offices of the Embassy of Spain in Pekin and Shanghai, a Forum of Investments and Managerial Cooperation Hispanic - Chinese, which will take place on the 15th and 16th of November, 2007 in Pekin, in the frame of the visit that the Princes of Asturias have foreseen to realize to this country.

http://www.cerestvnoticias.com/port...anal=internacional&fecha=20071110&hora=122934

The princes of Asturias will visit next week the Spanish initiatives in Shanghai and Beijing

This next week the Princes of Asturias will effect an official visit. After going out of Madrid on Monday, they will come on Tuesday to Shanghai, " possibly the most vital city in the world ", according to León, where there will visit the cultural section of the Consulate of Spain and the Library of the Institute Cervantes.

On Thursday they will come to Beijing, where they will have a breakfast with Spanish businessmen, will meet the Chinese minister of Trade and will inaugurate the International Forum of the ICEX, and will inagurate the exhibition " Art and Cavalry in Spain: Weapon and armors of the Royal Armory ", of National Heritage. On Friday they will visit the school of executives of Beijing and will have a hearing with high responsibles of the country. The same day they will return to Spain.

Not many time for the tourism, isen't it?

China crecerá por encima del 10% por quinto año consecutivo · ELPAÍS.com

Key week for the Spanish companies

The Spanish companies have this week two key appointments of the Year of Spain in China: the Fair Food and Hotel of Shanghai, and the Forum of Investment and Managerial Cooperation Hispanic - Chinese of Pekin, in which companies of very diverse sectors will look for opportunities of business in the Asian giant.

The presence of the Princes of Asturias in both events shows the importance for the Spanish Government, which with the celebration of the Year of Spain in China it tries to announce and to improve the image of the European country in the Asian of an integral form, though with special interest in the entry of the managerial sector in a market that 1.300 million persons compose.

According to the information facilitated by the Institute of Exterior Trade, five hundred bilateral interviews are organized between the Spanish companies and 320 Chinese companies that are present at the appointment.

Hispanidad

The Princes of Asturias will visit in Pekin the sample ' Art and cavalry in Spain. The Royal Armory of Madrid '

The Princes of Asturias will visit next November 16 the exhibition ' Art and cavalry in Spain. The Royal Armory of Madrid ' in The Palace Museum of Pekin. The sample, which has been organized by the State Society for the Cultural Exterior Action (SEACEX) and National wealth, has taken for the first time to Asia a selection of masterpieces of the Royal Armory of Madrid.

Actos empresariales y la cultura centran la visita de los Príncipes a China

Managerial acts and the culture centre the visit of the Princes to China

The Princes of Asturias travel this week to China with an agenda of work marked by the managerial, commercial and cultural activities that they will develop in Shangai and Pekin between 14 and on November 16.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia make this trip when it is commemorated the ' Year of Spain in China ', event that also propitiated, last June, a visit of State of the Kings to this Asian country.

Last year, the Princes already visited officially China in order to increase the political, economic and cultural relations between both countries.
(...)

Wednesday in Shangai

Inauguration of the the Spanish pavilion of the edition XVI of the fair Food and Hotel 2007

Inauguration the cultural section of the Spanish Consulate

Thursday and Friday in Pekin

Meeting with representatives of the Spanish companies of the food-processing sector who export China

Inauguration of the forum of investments and managerial cooperation Hispanic - Chinese

Receipt to the Spanish resident collectivity

Visit the exhibition ' Art and Cavalry of Spain '

Meeting with the president of the Political Consultative Conference of the Chinese People, Jia Qinglin

Visit to the School of Executives of Administration of China

Last edited:
When will they leave madrid for China?? today?

When will they leave madrid for China?? today?

The Princes will be already in the flight, it is foreseen that they arrive Shangai at last hour of Tuesday. It is necessary to bear in mind that the trip there lasts approximately 12 hours and that exists 7 hours of difference with Spain.

thanks for the information!! can't wait to see pics and videos on this trip!!!

So...they will arrive this night (Spanish hour) in China?
There has been an official farewell in the airport?

Last edited:
So...they will arrive this night (Spanish hour) in China?
There has been an official farewell in the airport?

I believe that they will arrive in the night to Shangai, hour of China (seven hours of diference with Spain).

i think only the king and queen get official farewells, and not all the time. it's for important state visits only.

It is a shame for an hour they have not arrive to see the tennis match between Nadal and Ferrer.:lol:

It is a shame for an hour they have not arrive to see the tennis match between Nadal and Ferrer.:lol:
I am watching it live lula, too bad Ferrer is leading now in the third set, 4-1:ermm: Vamos Rafa!

I hope there will be many photographers with F&L, maybe some will go with them after the Shanghai Masters.
Whooa that's a huge bouquet of flowers there :lol:
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/11/13/principes-shangai/imgs/principes-3a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/11/13/principes-shangai/imgs/principes-4a.jpg

Edit to add: Rafa just lost the match 6-4,4-6,3-6 :bang:

Last edited:
I love what Letizia is wearing today... she looks so lovely

I think this is going to be a very interest visit to China!!
Let´s see

i think only the king and queen get official farewells, and not all the time. it's for important state visits only.

Dear Carlota, actually I fear it's not the rule because yes the Kings can have official farewells when they lived Spain for all the State Visit and official invitation from a state to visit it's own country but I don't know if the king have official farewells for all kind of visit done as a Chief of State important or not. At the opposite, I'm sure that the Prince of Asturias when he is officially invited as the crown prince of Spain by the chief of state of an other country, is receiving in Spain official farewells and he is receiving the honors of the Country which is invitating him.

Since his wedding the Princes of Asturias were receiving the official farewells at least once when the were invitated in Hungary by the state of Hungary. I don't remember if the received the official farewells when they were in Brazil in february 2005, I beleived not but I'm not sure.

Since his wedding the Princes of Asturias were receiving the official farewells at least once when the were invitated in Hungary by the state of Hungary. I don't remember if the received the official farewells when they were in Brazil in february 2005, I beleived not but I'm not sure.

Yes you are right Adelaide, they recived oficial farewell when they were to Brasil in 2005
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...9068882406.jpg
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom