Presentation of Infanta Sofía to the Virgin of Atocha: September 19, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ceremony was very short, just 15 minutes, I would say. Sofia is gorgeous, wasn't crying at all and was very alert, moving her little arms and legs all the time :D

thanks for the last pics!!

Sofia is a big baby but she's cute with these beautiful blue eyes!!!
Letizia is great with that dress!!
what a beautiful family!!!!

awww, she's so cute :wub: The most adorable chubby little baby, ever. SHe's so big and beautiful. Felipe and Letizia look radiant. Love Lteiza's outfit. Thanks for the pictures. Such a cute smile

Sofia is such a pretty baby :)

I love Letizia's outfit, good she recycled it and I can just imagine how fantastic her look would have been if she had pinned up her hair, instead of this unstyled wash & go blah look :yuk:

It's sooo nice to see infanta Sofia again, what a chubby cute baby. Thanks for the pics.

well this is just my opinion and don't get me wrong please! Sofia doesn't have that refine look on her face that Leonor had, she is too chubby and her face looks too round and fat, not so refine and beautiful has Leonor was!

they look wonderful. Baby Sofia is very pretty. Letizia looks very radiant. I think they are a happy family together.
Thanks for the lovely pictures of this pretty family.

Oh what a cutie :heart:.
What a cute round face little Sofía has!
Her parents look so proud.
The pictures of Sofía smiling are priceless!

well this is just my opinion and don't get me wrong please! Sofia doesn't have that refine look on her face that Leonor had, she is too chubby and her face looks too round and fat, not so refine and beautiful has Leonor was!
But we have to remember that Leonor was 2 months older when her parents took her to Atocha. Sofia probably already starts to sit, that's why her baby fat is "falling down" and the down part of her face is more chubby :)

Fantasic pictures, thanks for posting! :flowers:

I augur that Sofía is going to be a very beutiful little girl, I see it in her facial features even perhaps a little prettier than her sister and Leonor is really beautiful...so here we have two beauties in order to delight to us for a long time.
I also have noticed that little Sofía is a very smiling and expressive baby:wub:

Where's Leo?

Sofia looks georgeous! Different than Leonor but none the less beautiful, with a great smile going on already.

Christian and Isabella look so much alike just like Amalia and Alexia from the Netherlands - I think. So I find it quite interesting to see how else a couples children can look. Ariane is a copy of WA. No? Where as her sisters look like mum Maxima. We will see how a third baby of F+L will look like... (keep fingers crossed for a third one.)

Aww, they are a very cute family. Thanks to everyone who gave links to videos and pictures!:flowers:

Sofia looks like a little angel!:wub:

Where's Leo?

Probably at school;)

Sofia is too precious! And so different from her sister, but as beautiful as she is.

And she's less serious than Leonor was while a baby (nowadays she's anything but serious:lol:)

Felipe and Letizia indeed have their hands full with this duo!

Thanks everyone for the pictures:flowers:

Ohhh I love Sofia, she´s so beautiful and sweet. I think she´s like her mother when she was baby. I love her!!!

Why do you want that we get you wrong that is only your opinion:D and as it's your opinion it's not necessary those of the others!!!!:D:angel:

:wub: I have to say that the Princes of Asturias are extraordinary baby girls makers:wub::ROFLMAO: I hope for my curiosty to see soon a male example of their performances :bunny::censored: I'm quiet sure it will be very well:D:angel:

In absolute agreement! She has a much longer face than the roundness of the little Leonor. Would have loved to have seen Leonor but completely understand that education calls! Sofia looked absolutely cute!

:wub: I have to say that the Princes of Asturias are extraordinary baby girls makers:wub::ROFLMAO: I hope for my curiosty to see soon a male example of their performances :bunny::censored: I'm quiet sure it will be very well:D:angel:

I wonder if they will try for a third one. In any case, they won't get it right: if it's a boy, Letizia will be blamed as the whole change-of-constitution issue will come up again with some force behind it, if it's a girl she will be labelled as unable to produce a male heir, disregarding that in fact Felipe is responsible :cool:

Back
Top Bottom