Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia

This thread is for Presentation of Infanta Sofia,
the younger daughter of the Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia

Last edited:
Avalon said:
This thread is for Presentation of Infanta Sofia,

the younger daughter of the Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia

Thanks Avalon for the opening of the thread. Do you know if a hour is yet announced for the exit of the Princes and their segond daughter for the next fryday? Generally speaking in the clinics, the exits toka place the morning since the ten to twelve. We can suppose that the Princess has to want to be quickly at home with now all her nursery... and an army of :bunny: :bunny: ! Too kind

adelaide said:
Thanks Avalon for the opening of the thread. Do you know if a hour is yet announced for the exit of the Princes and their segond daughter for the next fryday? Generally speaking in the clinics, the exits toka place the morning since the ten to twelve. We can suppose that the Princess has to want to be quickly at home with now all her nursery... and an army of :bunny: :bunny: ! Too kind

We don't know the exact time the Princess and baby Sofia will be released from hospital, as far as I know. :)

leonor's presentation took place at 12, so i would expect something similar for sofia.

I can't wait to see her! I bet she is gorgeous!

I can`t wait to she the babygirl Sofia!!
It`s on friday the presentation?

maybe i'm a bit biased. but i'll definitely be disappointed if Leonor doesn't walk out of the hospital together with the whole family.

i just can't get enough of Leonor's spontaneous "performance" in her every public outings. she's such a special girl. we were presented a new side of her personality whenever she showed up in public. it's like playing with the magic box. there're always anticipation.:wub: :wub: :wub:

Gita said:
I can't wait to see her! I bet she is gorgeous!

i cannot wait either! I am mad to see her:lol: !

YanJP said:
maybe i'm a bit biased. but i'll definitely be disappointed if Leonor doesn't walk out of the hospital together with the whole family.

i just can't get enough of Leonor's spontaneous "performance" in her every public outings. she's such a special girl. we were presented a new side of her personality whenever she showed up in public. it's like playing with the magic box. there're always anticipation.:wub: :wub: :wub:
That's quite normal!She is a 18 months baby and almost all normal babys are like so! They are always looking for something new, always running after all, always curious of everything:)

Did the prince say that the princess and infanta sofia will leave tomorow for sure?

aryo said:
Did the prince say that the princess and infanta sofia will leave tomorow for sure?

It has been announced that they will leave the hospital tomorrow

Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.

I can´t wait!!!!!!!!!!I wish to see already the images of the family together...I am counting the minutes:rolleyes:

biboquinhas said:
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.

How interesting Biboquihas! Thanks for your information. Is the C-section wound than allready 'closed', like the belly is growing together allready then?
My question is, how is that c-section wound doing after 5 days?? :rolleyes:

Must be very hurtfull and irritating; it is difficult to move your body without moving your belly.. right? ;)

How long does it generally take to recover from a C-section?

biboquinhas said:
That is all up to her doctor. Dr. Recasens said at the conference 4-5 days.

I can't wait to see them leaving and hopefully some official photo's aswell. I also hope they bring Leonor with them.

Do you think it will be broadcast live on the internet through any sites?:flowers:

biboquinhas said:
That's quite normal!She is a 18 months baby and almost all normal babys are like so! They are always looking for something new, always running after all, always curious of everything:)
I can totally understand what YanJp said. It's because people who are quick to criticize a child say that she's a "strange" "creepy" child who "doesn't smile" who probably has "no teeth" who "only has one facial expression" who "looks sad" who's "deaf", and now she has shown us a different side of her.

Last edited:
crm2317 said:
I can't wait to see them leaving and hopefully some official photo's aswell. I also hope they bring Leonor with them.

Do you think it will be broadcast live on the internet through any sites?:flowers:

www.telemadrid.es click in "telemadrid sat" under "en directo"

RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO (24horas informative chanel)

I hope RTVA clck in "en directo" green link. :rolleyes:

biboquinhas said:

Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.

Last edited:
Yay.. we'll see Sofia tomorrow and the whole family together!! And there will probably be pictures like with Leonor :flowers:

another cherub in the likes of Infanta Leonor!!

Aurora810 said:
Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.

Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!

biboquinhas said:
Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!

He biboquinhas, will you reply to my questions at the previous page? :flowers:

Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3

Last edited:
fanletizia said:
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Bravo! :clap: We will see all the Family!

fanletizia said:

:w00t: ...What a precious photos I suspect that we are going to see:flowers:

What does "mofletuda" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom