Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia looks gergeous! Beautiful, perfect baby. I think it turned out just perfect - a baby sister for Leonor! The two of them will have a lot of fun growing up together!

We´ll see today official pictures???

Wonderfull Family, really!:flowers:

Thanks to all of you who share with us photos and videos, your work and interest is brilliant. THANK YOU ALL:wub:

I just got home from the store and immeaditly turned on the computer so that I could see the pics. Little Sofia is adorable! I'm glad that Felipe brought Leonor with him! Can't wait for the official pics!

I'm afraid because I don't see anything in live. It seems to me according the shots yet shown that the baby girl is very precious and with a true trademark!!!:wub: :wub: I hope sooner videosssss + a lot of pics:wub: :wub:

catango said:
Darker?????, this Baby is BLONDER than Leonor was, the problem is that they were against the sun light and that make the impression that she is darker, but this baby has less hair than Leo, and lighter hair definetly.

As a matter of fact, She looks a LOT like her cousin Irene, It is amazing.

I see mostly a bald head with a slight bit of darker colored hair back by the ears. I would typically say maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I just had an eye exam 3 days ago.:lol: But as others have said she does look like Irene. For some reason though I think as she grows we might see a mini version of Letizia. Just a hunch that I have.

adelaide said:
I'm afraid because I don't see anything in live. It seems to me according the shots yet shown that the baby girl is very precious and with a true trademark!!!:wub: :wub: I hope sooner videosssss + a lot of pics:wub: :wub:

adelaide go to this link ANP Beeldbank then type in Princess Letizia in the box under the word search. There are many pics some of which I have posted in my previous posts today but there are even more that are there.:flowers:

Many are saying that she looks like her cousin Irene and she does a little bit but I think she is going to be like Letizia and we will see as she gets older. I can tell from the shape of her face, nose. Leonor is also very cute but she looks more like a Bourbon to me.

catango said:
Darker?????, this Baby is BLONDER than Leonor was, the problem is that they were against the sun light and that make the impression that she is darker, but this baby has less hair than Leo, and lighter hair definetly.

As a matter of fact, She looks a LOT like her cousin Irene, It is amazing.

Yes, that may be the reason as to why her hair looks darker. However the complexion is much darker than Leonor's. Prince Felipe and letizia also confirmed this in the video it seems.

Oh my, Sofia is amaizing. so beutiful. I think she is very diferent of Leonor but is just me. Thanks for all the pics...

Kelly said:
Yes, that may be the reason as to why her hair looks darker. However the complexion is much darker than Leonor's. Prince Felipe and letizia also confirmed this in the video it seems.

I agree sophia looks darker, more like an olive complexion, Leonor is more fair. But there are both adorable each in their own way.

The baby has more defined features than Leonor. Leonor has a bigger nose, wider. Sofia's nose is very thin and pointy. Super cute!!!

I just have to add that this is one of the most well dressed royal families in my opinon. As far as each member is concerned I think they all dress exceptionally well.

I love that Letizia and Leonor were wearing somehow matching clothes. And what a beautiful dress Leonor had! :wub:

They looks great, all 4:wub: Infanta Sofia looks similar to her big sister.
Infanta Leonor know how stole the show:lol: She is incredible in so young age:cool: and she talks!

Last edited:
I'm with you Roxsteve, Sofia is very thin than Leonor moreover today is the first time that I listen her sweet voice and her words "papa foto" (daddy photo), "aqui" (here) "todos" (all) "aios" (bye), so cute:wub:

Sofia will be A beautifull Girl just like her aunt Thelma Ortiz!! She will have her hair colour.(I HOPE)

Thank you so much for all these videos and pics. I know that some people are saying that Sofia looks like Irene or that she is blonder than Leonor but looking at the videos both Letizia and Felipe said that she was"mas morena" darker than Leonor. Anyhow I think she is such a cute baby!!!!!

leonor is so cute and curious, beautiful family and so happy. it's so good to see letizia radiant and happy, the whole family is just glowing. the little one has the most perfectly formed lips, she's going to be a beauty like her sister. it amazing how much she looks like irene, precious.
thanks for all the links, photos and videos.

Beautiful family:wub:

Leo know how steal the show:lol: This girl is amazing.

04-05-2007 Madrid Princess Letizia, princess Sofia, prince Felipe and princess Leonor pose when leaving Madrid`s private hospital `Ruber Internacional`

PPE Agency Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom