Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby is cute, very cute! And it was the first time I heared Leo "talking", so sweet!

Beautiful Family leonor I think she stole the show she is so cute

Avalon said:
Leo was saing something lije 'yo, yo, yo...' or 'jo, jo, jo..'. In any case, she was cute beyond words. :wub:

Sofia really reminds of little Leo. She's a bit thinner (Leo had chubbier cheeks) and has less hair, but still it's totally obvious she and Leo are sisters. What a beautiful and quiet girl :wub:

She was saying, "" Dad,dad, the other, the other,"", she wants the other microphone!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Sofía reminds me of Irene Urdangarin as a baby and Letizia is just radiating happiness :flowers:

Infanta Sofia is adorable, its probably too early to tell but she looks more like Letizia to me. But I think she does look like Leonor too. Leonor was so cute, talking and walking around.

Didn't Leonor say "otro", "the other one" ?

She had one of the microphones, and she wanted the other one as well .;)

...sOfIa.... said:
Sofía reminds me of Irene Urdangarin as a baby and Letizia is just radiating happiness :flowers:

Absolutely. She looks just like Irene.

Leonor had that wonderful light hair what makes her a very beautiful baby!

Aww... the baby is so cute. And Leonor was precious.

MissSaga said:
Absolutely. She looks just like Irene.

I think it is the shape of her head that makes me think it. To me Sofia looks quite a bit smaller than Leonor, but I guess we'll have to wait and see :cool:

Beautiful baby. Beautiful family. They are wonderful.

Paty said:
She was saying, "" Dad,dad, the other, the other,"", she wants the other microphone!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ah thank you. I could see she was aiming at microphone but couldn't hear well. :flowers:
I loved the part when Letizia reached out to Leonor, what a great family. :wub:

detta said:
Princess Letizia looks absolutely beautiful in this picture. They make a wonderful looking family. May God bless their marriage and their daughters who are just gorgeous.

Lover her beautiful dress!!Leonor is always super well dress!Hope to see some videos of today's presentation, and Letizia looks very well and beautiful! Lovely weather in Madrid

:wub: Wonderful family. Its so great to see Letizia so radiant and happy after all she has been through!!!
Leonor is such a cutie! And Sofia is an adorable baby!!!:flowers:
Will some offficial pictures be taken at la Zarzuela like for Leonor?

Beautiful, harmonic family. :flowers:

I have to say that Sofia isn't as gorgeous as Leonor was. But then again, not many babies are !

She is so sweet! Letizia looks so happy and relaxed! Leonor is so funny. Felipe, I wish you good luck with three woman surrounding you.

i have to say i think sofia is a prettier baby than leonor. she looks more like a baby than leonor did!

It looks like Sofia's hair might be darker than Leonor's. Just judging by the pics so far. She looks a little like Leonor but she has her own look to her as well.

Pictures of Sofia from her presentation and pictures of Leo from her presentation. What a beautiful pair of sisters. :wub:

Leo 1 ---- Sofia 1
Leo 2 ---- Sofia 2

Where did everybody go? We had tons of member in here and now hardly anyone. I guess people have had their fill of the new little one quickly.

Nevermind I guess I needed to hit the refresh button. Now I can see that many are still in the thread. But something strange is happening with the forums today. The thread keeps closing on me very suddenly. I have never experienced this problem.

Last edited:
She's beautiful :wub: I think she's a little less chubby than Leonor was though. Letizia looks so immensely happy. WOnderful to see. Leonor is just great, she made me laugh so much, the way she spontaniously starting waving at the press. aww :wub:

Avalon said:
Pictures of Sofia from her presentation and pictures of Leo from her presentation. What a beautiful pair of sisters. :wub:

Leo 1 ---- Sofia 1
Leo 2 ---- Sofia 2

From looking at the differences in these pictures, Leonor has much chubbier cheeks and Sofia has a thinner face and thats why i think she looks more like her mother because Letizia has a longer, thin face. I think she will have light hair like Leonor but maybe a little darker.

Sofia is beautiful (obviously w/ parents like Letizia and Felipe).. but the feeling of "OMG how beautiful" was with Leonor.. she's was a beauty and she STILL is!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom