Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuuuuuuuuuuute that Leonor is talking all the time :wub:

But what is she saying? I don't speak Spanish ...

Leonor is taking over

LOL Leonor is walking around everywhere, stealing the show, talking :lol: :lol:

So cute !

What a lovely and beautiful family. Its such a joy to see them.

I simply love the family - the proud parents, Leo, who was talking all the time and the little Infanta, who was so quiet. :wub:

Leonor absolutely stole the show!!! :wub: What a wonderful girl! I almost couldn't see Sofía since the video was so small... :neutral: But Letízia looked great and so happy...

ahh, can't wait for the photos of Sofia, to see her clearer. :flowers: Leo is so funny, she has such a cute voice :wub:

Thanks Nawal for the link. I have just seen the presentation live. The baby looks chubby and healthy. But isn't Leonor a crowd puller? She is already learning to wave at the crowds and say Hullo!

Sofia looks to have darker hair (and a bit more of it!;) ) and complexion than Leonor. She looks so sweet in Letizia's arms.:flowers: Glad to see the Princess smiling and radiantly happy and glad the baby is delivered safe and sound.:wub:

Ojala y pronto haya fotos mas claras. La princesa Letizia se miraba muy bien y Leonor preciosa. La bebe no la vi muy clara, pero se ve rubia como Leonor.

Sorry, hopefully there will be clearer pictures soon. Princess Letizia looked really good and happy. Infanta Leonor looked beautiful. I didn't see the baby clearly, but to me she kind of looked like her sister.

ha, Leonor rules!! she's the first born for a reason!:wub: :wub: :wub:

Letizia looks lovely in rose!I cannot see well litlle Sofia but it doesn't seams so chubby has Leonor!

Letizia looks so lovely and Happy, she couldn't stop to smile, looking to Leonor and Sofia... Leonor wanted the microphones jaja, she's like mommy... Sofia is gorgeous, her lips are exactly the same that Leonor and Letizia

I watched it! It was a wonderful presentation! I can't wait to see photos. Leonor was cute, Sofia was asleep, it's normal

Sofia is thinner and has less hair than leonor, what a beautiful family.

darn...i switched channels too late, and then TVE couldn't get great audio. hmph. but i could hear Infanta Leonor talking! and Infanta Sofia's head seems rounder to me than Leonor's. she's gorgeous. *gets cuteness overload*

for those who missed it, try watching España Directo, which comes right after Canal 24H's newscast. they will most likely show it there again.

Here are the first 2 pics from ANP. I will watch for more to pop up on their site.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I love the second one. I had a feeling Letizia would go with pink or red when presenting little Sofia.

Last edited:
Did anybody understand what Leonor was saying?

Ohhhh how cute Sofía is!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: she is more fine and delicate than Leonor when she born.Leonor is absolutely precious and Letizia is amazing,she is beautiful!!!

Last edited:
Leo was saing something lije 'yo, yo, yo...' or 'jo, jo, jo..'. In any case, she was cute beyond words. :wub:

Sofia really reminds of little Leo. She's a bit thinner (Leo had chubbier cheeks) and has less hair, but still it's totally obvious she and Leo are sisters. What a beautiful and quiet girl :wub:

It sounded like she was saying hallo and ocho, which means eight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom