Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation to the princes of Asturias, i hope they'll have more gorgeous babies:wub:

The Princes have done the same thing that the Infantas did with their children, until they were not beginning go to the school where the photographers could catch them with any more frequency the appearances of the children they were in family events (birthday, weddings, baptisms), vacations and some photo that casually were obtaining the paparazzi.
Froilán how the children Urdangarín have been going to visit their mothers to the hospital. Leonor like it is normal has been going to see her mother and her sister. Till now we have seen her in family events and in vacations, and this way it will be while be so little. Probably let's not see her any more up to Sofía's baptism, and surely that this summer we will see her often, like to Sofia. They are babies and it is logical that only they are exposed to the press when it is necessary and there is a news.

MissSaga said:
Leonor is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I actuall hope Felipe and Letizia don't have more babies, coz I want Leo to be queen so bad. She will make history for sure.:flowers:

I agree that she would be a great queen and I would love for her to be queen.

I just saw the video (busy weekend) and despite I loved Leonor how open and cute she is, Letizia how well she looks and Sofia who is a lovely baby, I dont like the fact that the cameras were so focused on Leonor and not in Sofia,since it was her day, my mother was watchin it with me and we hoped that Sofia´s life wont be under the shadow of her sister´s.

She is a lovely baby! cant wait to see her features well, it is hard with new borns. Felicidades a los principes de Asturias!

Don't worry!! She's still too small to react, but I think when she grows up she'll learn how to steal the show too!

Congratulation to the princes !!!!!!!!

avrilo said:
I dont like the fact that the cameras were so focused on Leonor and not in Sofia,since it was her day
The reality is that a baby is a baby...they sleep and they all look about the same...even Queen Margrethe said it about her granddaughter.

I think the "presentation" of the baby is really more about the family being together and everyone seeing how they interact. I'm sure that we will see plenty of Sofia in the years to come...

:flowers: Sofia il a very beautiful baby! PS: Sofia is my favourite name!!!

avrilo said:
I just saw the video (busy weekend) and despite I loved Leonor how open and cute she is, Letizia how well she looks and Sofia who is a lovely baby, I dont like the fact that the cameras were so focused on Leonor and not in Sofia,since it was her day, my mother was watchin it with me and we hoped that Sofia´s life wont be under the shadow of her sister´s.

She is a lovely baby! cant wait to see her features well, it is hard with new borns. Felicidades a los principes de Asturias!

Leonor is open and cute, but I don't think she will always steal the show from her sister. Sofia is only a week old and can't do much more than eat, sleep, and cry. She was asleep for the presentation, I think, so there wasn't much to see there. However, the cameras did get shots of her, and everyone saw how pretty and sweet she was. I think as she gets older she will develop her own personality and characteristics that will keep her out of Leonor's shadow.

MissSaga said:
Leonor is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I actuall hope Felipe and Letizia don't have more babies, coz I want Leo to be queen so bad. She will make history for sure.:flowers:

I wish that Leonor will be the queen too, but I would like that they have another baby in a time:wub:

Despite some commentaries before the Sofia's presentation to the press telling that this birth is less intersting for the Spanish people than these of Leonor, I find that at the exit of the Ruber Clinic, it was a lot of people, olds, youn ones, men and wemen. They were very numerous to wait the Asturia's family as we can see it on the videos.:wub: :wub:

Roxsteve said:
Is it really that important that one is darker than the other? So what if she is not blonde, is she not as beautiful? I think Sofia is beautiful just the way she is. Whether she is dark or light, she is wonderful and healthy.

I have not said that she is darker is not pretty, she is one baby precious, delicate, a little doll:wub:

adelaide said:
Despite some commentaries before the Sofia's presentation to the press telling that this birth is less intersting for the Spanish people than these of Leonor, I find that at the exit of the Ruber Clinic, it was a lot of people, olds, youn ones, men and wemen. They were very numerous to wait the Asturia's family as we can see it on the videos.:wub: :wub:

I agree with you Adelaide, the Spanish public was eagerly waiting for this Royal birth as well. Even the Euronews devoted some time (quite a long by the standarts of the channel) to the Royal Birth.

And like BeautyLeonor I'm hoping for more babies from the couple, both boys and girls.

I love all the pics. They say they want be more than 2 children anda less than 5... so is 3 baby's. I belive they gona have another. But until now, this 2 adorable ladys are amaizing

micas said:
I love all the pics. They say they want be more than 2 children anda less than 5... so is 3 baby's. I belive they gona have another. But until now, this 2 adorable ladys are amaizing

I also believe that they will be 3, as the moments they have the 2 most beautiful girls in their house:flowers: .

I really have spent too much time over the last few days looking at the beautiful photos of this delightful family, but I must just reiterate again, before I leave off...

...Infanta Sofia is a truly beautiful baby; dare I say even more so than her sister was?
...Infanta Leonor is now officially THE star of the Spanish Royal Family
...I have always admired this couple, but as time goes by I like them and admire them more and more. The Prince and Princess of Asturias, with their quiet, restrained elegance and natural ease, are a class act.

Sofia is absolutely beautiful, very pretty :wub: She's a little bit like Leonor, but still different. Leonor has so much character, I loved the waving. So young, and allready eager to have the microphones in her hand (just like mommy), so cute :wub: She's just wonderful. Felipe and Letizia look so very happy, they have all the reasons in the world to be pround of these 2 geourgeous girls

Isn't it the Mother's Day in Spain today? Well, it was surely special for Letizia, having such a little sunshine as Leonor and the second cutie pie already at home!:wub:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Isn't it the Mother's Day in Spain today? Well, it was surely special for Letizia, having such a little sunshine as Leonor and the second cutie pie already at home!:wub:

It sure is. And you're right, Letizia must be feeling extra special to have her 2 little cuties with her :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
It sure is. And you're right, Letizia must be feeling extra special to have her 2 little cuties with her :flowers:

Yes, Letizia must feel very special and happy with her two dolls. Surely Leonor did a drawing with dad's help, for mom:wub:

i consider Letizia so lucky, Prince Felipe seems like such a good husband and now she has two sweet little angels that she is taking care of now. what more can a woman ask for. hopefully this beautiful family will help her get over the loss of her sister too.

BeautyLeonor said:
Yes, Letizia must feel very special and happy with her two dolls. Surely Leonor did a drawing with dad's help, for mom:wub:

is it for real? how did you hear about it?

it's so sweet:wub: :wub: :wub:

Letizia looks so much happier now! I'm really glad. And Sofia is beautiful:)

Can someone translate what the princes said to the journalists? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The little one has her sister's lips, but the face is different from Leonor. IMO she will be not so beautiful has Leonor but she will have her own gracefulness and charm!

Eva-Britt said:
Can someone translate what the princes said to the journalists? Thanks in advance.

Duncan transcribed the interview in the "Presentation of Infanta Sofia" thread. It's pretty complete, and pretty acurate.

biboquinhas said:
The little one has her sister's lips, but the face is different from Leonor. IMO she will be not so beautiful has Leonor but she will have her own gracefulness and charm!

I think its too early to judge that, yes they do look a bit different but babies change fast & it doesn’t mean if its not a cute baby that she wont be as cute when she grown up

Feliz dia de la Madre Letizia!!! I'm sure she had a great day yesterday, celebrating this special day with her two absolutely beautiful girls :flowers: Thank you all very much for all the photos and videos, its great :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom