Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for the happy family , Sofia is such a cutie!!!I cant wait for see her growing up.:wub: :wub:

How nice of them to pose for official photos. They are an exceptional family indeed.

What a beautiful family. Contrary to what Felipe, the Kings, and the Infantas said I don't think Sofia looks like Leonor at all. She more resembles like her cousin Irene. I hope someone would post a picture of Irene at her presentation alongside with Sofia.

Sister Morphine said:
Leonor said "papa otro" because she wanted the other microphone. She's a little camera hog, that one.
Yes I know.. so cute! :wub:

Sofia is a precious baby. she has certain seemed with Leonor only that she is more delicate, but also she me remembers to her cousin Irene .. the time will say to us .. with regard to if she is darker it is necessary to remember that Leonor went out with 7 days and sofía is 5 days old .. it is necessary to wait ... she is a precious girl, leonor is more beautiful than never!! felipe y letizia radiant and so happy

A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!

What a beautiful family! Sofia is so cute, very peaceful looking, and Leonor is absolutely gorgeous. Letizia looks good for having a baby just a few days before!

BeautyLeonor said:

Sofía has the same mouth as Leonor but the same nose as Irene. In other words, she is beautiful as her sister and her cousin.

Letizia looks so great! It's almost unbelievable that she looks so beautiful just five days after giving birth.

I'm insist, she isn't dark, she is blonder than Leonor, just look at tha pics with Irene, the look alike.

Sofia is so cute, although she looks nothing like Leonor. The videos with Leonor waving and playing with the microphones were awesome.

Once again thank you to everyone for posting the pics and videos of this beautiful family.

Me too, thank you everyone for the beautiful pictures and videos.
Leonor definitely is not cameras shy. Love her waving.

Little Sophia is a real beauty, already! I think she's in the category of newborns such as Alexia of the Netherlands, just gorgeous and perfect-looking from day 1!

Not very diplomatic to compare babies, but Sophia's features are much finer than were Leonor's, whose well-built, shall we say, borbonic nose quite stood out I think in the beginning. Just my opinion folks, I think Leo is one of the most photogenetic royal youngsters currently. But little Sophia's nose is so very very fine, absolutely impressive. Even despite both her parents have been well endowed in the nose department! Anyway, it's clear I think that this infant will be a beauty to be reckoned with in a couple decades!

By the by, has Letizia ever looked more beautiful? Didn't think so either, so good to see her little family is giving her such joy!

catango said:
Look at this pics, they look too much alike

ANP Beeldbank Sofia

ImageShack - Hosting :: irene1g8zr.jpg Irene

Now, People say that She is darker, and Look at this pics, Leonor seemed dark in her firs pics

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=210587&d=1131367789 Leonor

ANP Beeldbank Sofia.

Now, What do you think?

I think you might be right. Leonor had more hair than Sofia does so it will probably be blonder. But I do have to say that i am really impressed with Leonor. that little girl is getting more beautiful by the day.

what a beautiful family! and Leonor...too cute for words...i love her cute baby voice and the way she's steal the entire show!!!

Leonor 's personality has really shined the past few days, she definitely stole the show from her sister. She grows ever more beautiful. infanta sofia looks so cute, cant tell yet who she resembles but she will def be a beauty.

Infanta Leonor and Sofia are from the same parents, they should be look like almost the same. I mean the color. Leonor had more blond hair and this makes her look darkless.

ahhhh. I'm so in love with this family. They're so gorgeous and Leonor is simply adorable. I can't wait to see these two sisters growing up beside one another!

hellomagazine.com

What a wonderful family. They are absolutely perfect together. Leonor is so cute laughing.

Can anyone translate what Leonor is saying? She is absolutely too cute for words! :wub: :wub: Baby Sofia is also super cute :wub: :flowers: This family sure can put out good looking kids! Felipe, Jaime and Inaki better watch out, the little boys will be after their daughters soon enough! :lol:

morhange said:
Can anyone translate what Leonor is saying? She is absolutely too cute for words! :wub: :wub: Baby Sofia is also super cute :wub: :flowers: This family sure can put out good looking kids! Felipe, Jaime and Inaki better watch out, the little boys will be after their daughters soon enough! :lol:

When Leonor was grabbing for the microphones, she was saying "papa otro" which meant she wanted the other microphone furthest away from her. At the end when they were walking away, it sounded like she said "adios" as she was waving, which means goodbye. It was so adorable.

BeautyLeonor said:
Sofia is a precious baby. she has certain seemed with Leonor only that she is more delicate, but also she me remembers to her cousin Irene .. the time will say to us .. with regard to if she is darker it is necessary to remember that Leonor went out with 7 days and sofía is 5 days old .. it is necessary to wait ... she is a precious girl, leonor is more beautiful than never!! felipe y letizia radiant and so happy

A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!

I agree, Sofia's features are more defined and delicate than her older sister Leonor, I have the impression she will be the one catching most of the attention of the press as they grow older. In respect to her skin tone, one of my fellow workers just had a grandchild a month ago and showed me the one day pictures and she was as 'red' as a little tomato as Sofia. As days went by the circulation did clear and she does not look so red anymore.

But back to the baby and Leonor, both look somewhat different except for the same mouth, Sofia has Letizia's eyebrows and Leonor seems to have inherited her grandmother Queen Sofia's checkbones. But both are beautiful.:)

They are so gorgeous together, what a beautiful family.

Spain's Crown Princess Letizia exits the 'Ruber Internacional' private hospital with her new-born daughter Sofia, her husband, Crown Prince Felipe and their first daughter Leonor, in Madrid, Spain, on May 4, 2007.

Abaca Press Americas Search Results

The two sisters do look alike. Leonore is developing into a little show stopper to the delight of her parents as well. It is so good to see Letizia looking so happy as for the Prince a very proud dad and husband. Love this family.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom