Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena said:
I love the official photos. They are glamourous and Leonor is so cute.
Yes, they are glamorous and warm, but apropriate to the image of a royal family. That's what I like the most about them: we don't confuse them with celebraties. They are obviously very close as a family and yet they are the very face of the heads of State. Just perfect!

xicamaluca said:
Wonderful pics. The Roya House realy made it well this time ;)

Yeah, they surely made up for last year's Christmas card...;)

BeccaLynn07 said:
3 dorks,:) hehee. They're such a beautiful, and happy family. Leonor is so adorable!
Wellllll... what about 4 dorks? What a beautiful white dress Leonor is wearing!

wow! I have only just got home...and there are so many photos! They are all soooo lovely and Leonor is just beautiful! She looks different even in the official photographs than earlier when they left the clinic! :)

Anna_R said:
Yeah, they surely made up for last year's Christmas card...;)
Well thank goodnes because that looked like it was made by a bad student in his first lesson of photoshop:D

The family pictures are great, so natural and warm, and I love that they did not go overboard with the airbrushing.

will there still be another photo session or is this it...

...sOfIa.... said:
wow! I have only just got home...and there are so many photos! They are all soooo lovely and Leonor is just beautiful! She looks different even in the official photographs than earlier when they left the clinic! :)
The positions of the pics is different ;) In the morning she was with alot of clothes because the cold weather. In this she was less dressed up, only with the beautiful dress :)

"Well thank goodnes because that looked like it was made by a bad student in his first lesson of photoshop" haha! i agree with you girls! this photos are definetely far better than the christmas card. i definetely loved them. it was time for the royal family to give a proper "family photo" since there isn' even one "professional" photo of all of them in casareal.es... the whole family one is one taken during an event when they all attended.

am i the only one who thinks leonor's little face looks different in those pics than when we saw her before in the morning?

Larzen said:
will there still be another photo session or is this it...

Not if there will be more photos or not. The certain thing is that this one is the birth of the innovations, nobody knows very well how they are going to be the things.
Leonor is an Infanta, and her cousins are not, it does that the things are not exactly equal.

This morning when they leave the hospital i saw leonor and i said she looks yust like her dad.But with this oficial photos Leonor look yust like Letizia.Very lovely photos and so natural.

carlota said:
am i the only one who thinks leonor's little face looks different in those pics than when we saw her before in the morning?

One sees her much better in these photos. In the morning one saw her different, I imagine that because it was knocked down, covered by the blanket ... and because it was sunny and there were many lights and shades...;)

carlota said:
Her positition in the pics are different ;) And in the morning she was with alot of clothes because the cold weather. In this she was less dressed up, only with her beautiful white dress :)

She's a beutiful angel!!!! she's one of the cutest baby ever!!!!:)

I'm inlove with her..:)

Oh yes!! Anothe one girl which steal hearts of her family and ours:)

Now I can say that she reminds more her mother. Did Felipe said that Leonor have blue eyes?

Here goes some avatars I made from the official photos. They were made quickly, but I'll work on a improved version of them later on (probably Friday)

Feel free to use them if you like!

0012lk.gif
0025ri.gif
0037ej.gif
0040vw.gif

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to the Prince and Princess of Asturias. Infanta Leonor is beautiful, I am not a big fan of babies but this one looks so adorable and sweet!

By the way, by the pictures we can tell that the Princes live in a very nice house!

Thanks for the avatars Anna :) They are great!! I'm already using one :rolleyes:

Anna_R said:
Here goes some avatars I made from the official photos. They were made quickly, but I'll work on a improved version of them later on (probably Friday)

Feel free to use them if you like!

Thanks Anna

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Leonor looks quite different in the official photos than in the hospital release -- how beautifully formed she is! Precious. And I can't get over how beautiful Paloma Rocasolano is with her hair straightened -- she should do that more often! All in all - what a joyous day.

They look like a very happy family, I am very excited for them. Little Leonor is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! She does look a little different from the pictures earlier but I think that's just because she was all bundled up. I think she looks like Letezia. Congrats to the new family!

http://www.libertaddigital.com/noticias/noticia_1276264884.html

The new technologies have prevailed at the birth of the first-born of the Princes of Asturias. Internet, through the official page of the House of His Majesty the King, has been the way chosen to divulge the first photos of little Leonor taken with her parents and grandparents. Last Sunday October 30th, the Public Relations Department of La Zarzuela has also used sms to announce everything related to the birth.

in the official pics, leonor seems to be slim than the tv.

A Zarzuela source told EFE (spanish news agency) that this pics published by were just few of the familiar photo session that took place this afternoon. There were photos taken both inside the "Pabellon del Principe" and in the gardens. Seven of then were published in the Royal House website for the press and general people :)

Aww, Leonor is so beautiful, so cute!!! I am officialy in love with her.:D

Letizia looks gorgeous, a very happy mummy indeed. I thought it was kind of cute how she kept saying to the journalist how beautiful an "mona" Leonor is.:)

By the way thanks for all the pictures and articles, you guys are the best

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/reina_presume_nieta_582930.htm

The Queen presumes of granddaughter

The Queen, proud grandmother, presumed this evening of granddaughter in the National Audience of Music, to where she came to preside at a charitable concert and to deliver the Prize BMW of Painting in its edition XX.
On having concluded the act of delivery of prizes, Dona Sofía, that there was accompanied by her sister the Princess Irene of Greece, there proved to be proud to the minister of Culture, Carmen Calvo, the photo of the Infanta Leonor who goes in her mobile telephone.
(...)

Xica & lapopdiva, you're welcome!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom