Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From londonfeatures (they are small but I believe that all new)

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 320
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 291
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 332
any ideas about what they said when they went out of the clinic? there's an article in hola that is titled "all they said" but i cannot access.

letizia really look like glowing, which is normal with such a cutie....

Last edited by a moderator:
From cover:

Attachments

• CA4PMJGX.jpg
    CA4PMJGX.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 146
  • CACJAXG7.jpg
    CACJAXG7.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 200
  • CAAV0X2R.jpg
    CAAV0X2R.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 140
  • CA2389UX.jpg
    CA2389UX.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 171
  • CA67K5EV.jpg
    CA67K5EV.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 921
  • CA9M3JDE.jpg
    CA9M3JDE.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 140
  • CA3IQPV7.jpg
    CA3IQPV7.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 153
  • CA2B0167.jpg
    CA2B0167.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 152
  • CA00A70G.jpg
    CA00A70G.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 141
More from cover:

Attachments

• CAKH8ZG7.jpg
    CAKH8ZG7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 155
  • CAY70N3O.jpg
    CAY70N3O.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 148
  • CAWTMVOJ.jpg
    CAWTMVOJ.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 137
  • CAVU0BB5.jpg
    CAVU0BB5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 150
  • CATZJXKK.jpg
    CATZJXKK.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 164
  • CASNWZ6F.jpg
    CASNWZ6F.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 161
  • CAS5U3O9.jpg
    CAS5U3O9.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 151
  • CAOTQ7G5.jpg
    CAOTQ7G5.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 145
I have a question? whe are the king and quuen ... In every presentacion of the baby od the infantas they were there is something strange????

camila said:
I have a question? whe are the king and quuen ... In every presentacion of the baby od the infantas they were there is something strange????

This is not the official presentation, is the exit of the clinic. One hopes that it finds an official presentation with the grandparents. Today the Kings had official acts in the morning, in the evening and an official lunch with the president of Malta.;)

What an adorable baby! Letizia looks great! Congrats to the happy parents!

From diezminutos (Elsa I feel it if I repeat some photo but it is that no longer I differentiate them;) )

Attachments

• galeria0_2.jpg
    galeria0_2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 480
  • galeria0_3.jpg
    galeria0_3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 369
  • galeria0_4.jpg
    galeria0_4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 375
  • galeria0_5.jpg
    galeria0_5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 384
  • galeria0_6.jpg
    galeria0_6.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 354
  • galeria0_7.jpg
    galeria0_7.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 470
  • galeria0_9.jpg
    galeria0_9.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 293
  • galeria0_10.jpg
    galeria0_10.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 423
camila said:

I am not sure, but I don't recall seeing the Kings when Infanta Cristina and Infanta Elena left the Clinics (I am sure they weren't there when Cristina left with Irene). The Kings were present at the official presentation. Which I am sure will take place in a few days for Infanta Leonor, and I am sure the entire family will be present.
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Another couple of videos can be found here:
http://es.news.yahoo.com/051107/185/4dwcz.html

Infanta Leonor, a "calm and very pretty" girl, according to her parents, the Princes of Asturias, is already at home. At 12.10 a.m., the most awaited moment of the last days arrived. Radiantly happy, smiling, with the baby in the arms of the mother, the Princes of Asturias appeared before the dozens of journalists, who were waiting the first public appearance of that who one day will be called Queen.

Asleep and without being disturbed neither by the flashes of the photographers nor by screams of the people congregated at the doors of the Rúber Clinic, there appeared little Leonor.

“The emotion of being mother, the happiness that I feel cannot be described", said the Princess, before the happy glance of her husband, Don Felipe, who recognized today (as the King and Infanta Elena already said a couple of days ago) that his daughter makes him dribble with pride. "She is a dream", added the Prince.

The Princess of Asturias commented that they chose this name, because it appeared in the list that they had made for a girl. Of all of them, this was the one that Don Felipe liked the most.

Doña Letizia is breastfeeding her daughter, and for that reason she still does not know when she will start with the official agenda. And judging by how chubby the girl is, it seems that she eats well.

Don Felipe took advantage of the overwhelming presence of journalists to thank their "patience", during these days they have spent in front of the clinic, and mainly by the conditions of cold and rain in which they had to work the night of the birth, one week ago.

After their talk with the journalists, the Princes approached the people who acclaimed them, so that they could also see their daughter by close. Later, with Don Felipe at the steering wheel of the car, and with Doña Letizia and little Leonor, sleeping in a basket, at the back seat of the car, the Princes of Asturias returned to La Zarzuela.

Last edited:
Spain's new royal makes her first appearance
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/11/07/letiziaandleonor/

letizia-dop1a.jpg

letizia-dop2a.jpg

mtbcm said:
I am not sure, but I don't recall seeing the Kings when Infanta Cristina and Infanta Elena left the Clinics (I am sure they weren't there when Cristina left with Irene). The Kings were present at the official presentation. Which I am sure will take place in a few days for Infanta Leonor, and I am sure the entire family will be present.
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Normally the Infants put with their children when coming out of the Clinic. When they were born the both older children of Infant Elena and of Infant Cristina were the Kings and the other grandparents. The Kings were in the presentations neither of Miguel nor of Irene. In this case which seems that it is going to happen it is that it is repeated what took control of Pablo, in that occasion was December and like today did not make temperature to be long time in the street, for that reason putting later in the residence of the kings in Barcelona with the grandparents. Princes has been today longer of which it was expected, and it hopes that there is an official photo in the next days.

They are both really busy today and tomorrow as well. But it was said that the official presentation would be in a few days, with the Kings and probably Infantas.

I can't wait for the official photo of the RF - TM, childrens and grand-childrens. Aaaaaaaaaa...

I think it's more likely to happen on the weekend, when the schedules are traditionally lighter and the Infantas can be there with their children without problem.;)

magnik said:
I can't wait for the official photo of the RF - TM, childrens and grand-childrens. Aaaaaaaaaa...
I wait for the photo with The King, Prince and Infanta Leonor :D

Please, Could they do the official presentation in the weekend? so I could watch it on tv at home and not in the computer at work!!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
anna_r, your avatar is just so sweet :)

what a cutie little princess :) the princess of asturies looks really beautiful , glowing .

fanletizia said:
I wait for the photo with The King, Prince and Infanta Leonor :D

JC will melt down when he sees his little leonor again - he's going to be sorry for having ever wish a boy instead :D

Last edited:
lula said:
Normally the Infants put with their children when coming out of the Clinic. When they were born the both older children of Infant Elena and of Infant Cristina were the Kings and the other grandparents. The Kings were in the presentations neither of Miguel nor of Irene. In this case which seems that it is going to happen it is that it is repeated what took control of Pablo, in that occasion was December and like today did not make temperature to be long time in the street, for that reason putting later in the residence of the kings in Barcelona with the grandparents. Princes has been today longer of which it was expected, and it hopes that there is an official photo in the next days.

Thank you for clarifying that, lula.

From Polfoto

Last edited:
http://www.periodistadigital.com/espana/object.php?o=221231

Letizia appeared in white, accompanied by her husband, the always caring and impeccably dressed Prince Felipe. The miracle of the hospital (they entered two and they left three) took place at noon. In the arms of the Princess, there she appeared: Leonor.
From the patio, one could see a small human being, who seemed to suffer because of the light. The day was sunny and the flashes did not stop. The girl remained calm and the parents assured that she was very good.
With the baby asleep in her arms, Princess Letizia was moved when presenting her daughter before the dozens of journalists who waited for their exit of the clinic. In front of the doors of the Ruber clinic, hundreds of journalists were crowded. Some confessed to be there since five o’clock in the morning.
Among the crowd there were also many neighbours, who were shouting: "Felipe, Letizia, Leonor".

Oh she is such a cute little baby :D She's really beautiful with that full cheeks :)
I also think she looks like her daddy but the lips are from her mommy. And Letizia looks just great after everything, she will be a good mother. Anyway Leonor has great parents ;)

I just have had the time to watch the reports in TV (I record everything I could :rolleyes: ;) ) and to go through the pages here with the photos of the happy little family. I'm also looking forward to seeing the offical family pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom