Names for Felipe & Letizia 2nd girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they go with a name that's more traditionally royal or would they go with something a bit more modern for their second child?

i think either they choose a name starts with ''L'' or they do what their parents did,choosing names ends the same with somehow same sounds in the ears:elena,cristina and letizia,telma,erika.
is there any name ends with ''OR'' or ''r'' and sounds like leonor?

aryo said:
i think either they choose a name starts with ''L'' or they do what their parents did,choosing names ends the same with somehow same sounds in the ears:elena,cristina and letizia,telma,erika.
is there any name ends with ''OR'' or ''r'' and sounds like leonor?

This may not have been deliberate as many/most(?) Spanish female names end in "a".

How about Alejandra (is it spelled right in spanish?)
I think its sweet together with Leonor

Isabella can not be, because in spanish you say Isabel...and the big catholic queen was Isabel...I think it's a name with big tradition..but I also think that Letizia will surprise us with other particular name as Leonor.

nayralorenzo said:
Isabella can not be, because in spanish you say Isabel...and the big catholic queen was Isabel...I think it's a name with big tradition..but I also think that Letizia will surprise us with other particular name as Leonor.
You mean Letizia and Felipe?

I know its a little girl.. Sofia, Victoria or Eugenia :flowers:
but I just thought about a very spanish name a for boy (maybe for next time..) Jose Maria! :flowers:

Mari_* said:
but I just thought about a very spanish name a for boy (maybe for next time..) Jose Maria! :flowers:
Are we naming soup opera or telenovella hero?:lol:

reeda2000 said:
:wub: :) I love the name Luisa fernanda...:) :wub:
What is happening....Soap opera again...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the intuition of the princes will choose a simple name.
I think that it will be Maria,Carolina...but.....y really would like that the new infant was called Laura.

:lol:
Actually Jose Maria is a very spanish name.. like Diego or Manuel

Mari_* said:
:lol:
Actually Jose Maria is a very spanish name.. like Diego or Manuel

Yes but...there is a problem:Jose Maria is a male name and we are talking about the little infanta´s name:A GIRL;)

sofia, sofia, sofia, sofia, and for ever this one.

I don't think it will be a Sofia.. I have a feeling that we all are going to be in for a suprise... atleast we have 3 of the 4 names.. Infanta _____ de Todos los Santos de Borbon Ortiz :)

Lauritas138 said:
Yes but...there is a problem:Jose Maria is a male name and we are talking about the little infanta´s name:A GIRL;)
I know... that's why I said ..
Mari_* said:

Well, Queenofcelts, actually Luisa Fernanda is the name of a Spanish Princess. She was the youger daughter of king Fernando VII, sister of the queen Isabel II and mother of the queen Maria de las Mercedes, wife of king Alfonso XII. So it's not a soap opera name.

I think the name will be Elvira, Eulalia or Jimena

barakillo said:
Well, Queenofcelts, actually Luisa Fernanda is the name of a Spanish Princess. She was the youger daughter of king Fernando VII, sister of the queen Isabel II and mother of the queen Maria de las Mercedes, wife of king Alfonso XII. So it's not a soap opera name.

I think the name will be Elvira, Eulalia or Jimena

Thank you for information Barakillo!:flowers:
I didn't mean anything offensive. The name is very nice, it just reminded me about telenovella "Luisa Fernanda". :wub:

Name for Felipe and Letizia's 2nd Girl

http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/spa.php

there's a link to a bunch of Spanish names

If we're talking about just one name for the little infanta, I change my mind. lol I'm gonna go with Alejandra, Eugenia or Francisca. :flowers:

Last edited:
It will probably be a name we were not expecting. I would like it to be either Sofia or Mercedes :)

Infanta Lorena de Borbon y Ortiz .. I like it! very classy!

It will beSOFIA DE TODOS LOS SANTOS BORBON ORTIZ

Isabella de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Ortiz

OR

Lucía de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Ortiz

What are your thoughts?

i don't think that it will be a sofia because they d'oesnt want make
difference with the both family

A portuguese magazine says that the baby girl's name will be Sofia Henriqueta. An homage to her grandmother and great-grandmother (thanks lula ;)). :flowers:

Last edited:
...JuAnItA... said:
A portuguese magazine says that the baby girl's name will be Sofia Henriqueta. An homage to her grandmothers. :flowers:

They have imagination great:lol: , and they should be informed better. The name of the grandmother of Leonor is Paloma , Enriqueta is her great-grandmother.

lula said:
They have imagination great:lol: , and they should be informed better. The name of the grandmother of Leonor is Paloma , Enriqueta is her great-grandmother.
I was really wondering if I was in mistake :blush: :lol:
But the name is correct :p Actually i don't like it very much :ermm:

I like Lorena and Lucia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom