Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
It has just been announced that Princess Letizia gave birth to her second baby girl!

Congratulations to the Princes of Asturias with the arrival of their new bundle of joy and congratulations to Leo with her new baby sister. :flowers:

The girl has born!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

The baby girl has already been born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Congratulations to Letizia, Felipe and Leonor:flowers:

Congratulations to the Princes! I can't wait to see her and to know what her name is.

I'm just home again and the baby is born!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROYSL FAMILY:flowers:

Congratulations!!! I thought the wait would be a bit longer but good for Letizia that this was a quick delivery. Congratulations to the whole Spanish Royal Family!

Congrats to all! I got back from walking my dog's just in time. This is so exciting a new little infanta.

congratulations to Leti and Felipe on the birth of their new daughter!! :wub:

CONGRATULATION TO THE WHOLE FAMILY! I am sooo happy for them! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

This is wonderful news for Felipe, Letizia and Leonor :wub: and the people of Spain.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Baby have born now!! Casa Real say it!!

Last edited:
This is wonderful news. Congratulations to the family!

I was away for only 3 minutes...:lol:
FELICITACIONES TO THE SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

According to the Spanish paper ElMundo, HRH the Princess of Asturias gave birth to their new daughter at 17:28 today, on 29 April 2007.

Best of luck to them all from Spitzbergen.

I Do Not Know Open Like A Topic... But The Girl Has Born!!! At 17:28!!!!!!

Last edited:
Now we wait to see Crown Prince Felipe, and of course know the name!.

Is the name announced by SMS or by Prince Felipe? Is their any network with a live feed to the announcement?

Congratulations!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations to the family!!!

Congratulations to Letizia, Felipe, big sister Leonor and their families!!! :wub::flowers::wub:

congrats! finally after such a wait. the labour lasted around 5 hours. i hope they tell us the name soon!

YES!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :flowers: :flowers:

Why I know that all three CPss will gave birth on the same month:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom