Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyK said:
Ahh- I'm watching the live feeds, I'm waiting- just announce it!!! The excitement is mounting....

Which one are you watching ? Which link ? Do you see the press conference ?

Perhaps the Royal Family is waiting for Queen Sofia to return from Moscow before announcing the name. When is she due?

Is anyone else watching the TVE. It has cut to the Ruber International

there isn't a live feed of the press conference, but I'm guessing it hasn't

IT'S HAPPENING NOW!!!! Click on Redfern's links!!!!

looks like conference about to start!! Congratulations to the SRF - waiting for the name....

The name has still not been announced

Yes, now there's a lady in front of the clinic !!! :D

Letizia had a C-section and the journalists are getting ready for the press conference!

Almost two hours on thwe World and that's 10 pages here:lol:

The newspaper El Pais (The Country) is updating the baby news almost every minute. Just hit 'refresh' or click on the newspaper logo to see pictures of who is going in to the hospital to see the new baby: El Pais
or the El Pais updated photogallery wait past the ad and click over the images to see them all

Last edited:
she did? I haven't heard that yet- it seems a little fast for an unplanned ceasearean

TVE is not at the Ruber anymore. Does anyone have another live feed? Is the press conference starting?

BMOlivera said:
Perhaps the Royal Family is waiting for Queen Sofia to return from Moscow before announcing the name. When is she due?

No press conference will be next minutes. Queen return to Madrid this night.

TVE said that it would start in a few minutes- I think they're just waiting, and will go as soon as Felipe appears.

I'm still just getting older clips. I don't understand Spanish so don't know what they are saying :sad:

crm2317 said:
TVE is not at the Ruber anymore. Does anyone have another live feed? Is the press conference starting?

For the moment TVE is in others news, but whe the press conference Start they will conect again, dont worry.

Gallery of El Mundo

Last edited:
LadyK said:
she did? I haven't heard that yet- it seems a little fast for an unplanned ceasearean

A reporter on Ruber Clinic said that on RTVE just minutes ago. She said it was a ceasarean like it was with Leonor.

Paty said:
For the moment TVE is in others news, but whe the press conference Start they will conect again, dont worry.

Gallery of El Mundo

Thanks I'll stick with it

Im watching TVE.. did she had another C-section? How do you now?

Please stop keeping us waiting Felipe!;)

Mari_* said:

Where is the link for the live feed? I went back three pages and still couldn't find it!! Help?? I already missed the babywatch as I was sleeping in..:(

Don't be too hard with poor Felipe - he probably wants to have more time with his wife and new born daughter. :) ;)

Last edited:
Mari_* said:

Yes I´m watching the TV too and I don´t hear nothingh.:neutral:

Still we dont know if Letizia gave birth of a natural way or a cesarean!, Dr. Recasens will to announce it in the press conference also the weight and length of the baby girl, and all the information of the birth.

Any minute now...

Avalon said:
Don't be too hard with poor Felipe - he probably wants to have more time with his new born daughter. :) ;)

You are probably right:flowers: He is probably alot more buzzing than we are:wub:

Beate said:
Where is the link for the live feed? I went back three pages and still couldn't find it!! Help?? I already missed the babywatch as I was sleeping in..:(

Canal 24 horas AT the minute they are showing the weather

Beate said:

it´s on page 9!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom