Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news! I'm really curious what the name of the new Infanta will be! :flowers:

Right now on the RTVE directo link, the're showing Letizia from her journalist days, even though the press confference is in three minutes ! Do they not show it live ?

Last edited:
TVE: the Prince firstly called the King and then the Queen. The journalists were also talking to Cristina in Barcelona and she was very sweet, smiling broadly and she didn't want to tell the name of the little one :lol:

cristine said:
I've just watched on the link of RTVE International Infanta Cristina being asked about the new baby's name and she said the name has has to be announced by the parents. For her expressions, I think she already knows the name ;)

Cristina was a tennis match when she received phone call to announce the birth.

Bravo, Bravo... Congratulation To All!!!

How wonderful!! Another little Princess is born. Congratulatiosn to the Royal Family especially to the Prince and Princess of Asturias and to little Leonor

Journalist is now in the hall where Prince Felipe will be the press conference. So I think the conference will be soon!!.

congrats to them i cant wait for the name

Congratulations to the family!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the name! :)
Somehow I think Felipe and Letizia might surprise us all again and choose a name no one guessed. :rolleyes:

Redferns said:
:w00t: thanks for the link!!

You are very welcome Redferns I can tell you are very excited!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY,Felipe,Letizia,Leonor and the grandparents.

I hope little infanta be named Loiuse de Borbon y Ortiz.

was the labour normal or c _section?

asma said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY,Felipe,Letizia,Leonor and the grandparents.

I hope little infanta be named Loiuse de Borbon y Ortiz.

was the labour normal or c _section?

I believe it was a natural birth:flowers:

Avalon said:
Can't wait to hear the name! :)
Somehow I think Felipe and Letizia might surprise us all again and choose a name no one guessed. :rolleyes:

I hope so ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
TVE: the Prince firstly called the King and then the Queen. The journalists were also talking to Cristina in Barcelona and she was very sweet, smiling broadly and she didn't want to tell the name of the little one :lol:

Yes, and that's make me thinking the name has something to do with the family, like Mercedes or Sofia, cos Cristina was smiling when she denied to tell the name :)

Nawal said:
Journalist is now in the hall where Prince Felipe will be the press conference. So I think the conference will be soon!!.

OMG this is sooooooooooo exciting!!:w00t:

cristine said:
Yes, and that's make me thinking the name has something to do with the family, like Mercedes or Sofia, cos Cristina was smiling when she denied to tell the name :)

She probably knows ;)
At least we don't have to wait long, we will know the chosen name within the next few hours...or minutes :)

Surely it will be soon. It is 19.10

TVE is covering other news now!

Isn't there a livecast of the press conference ?

A radio in Portugal say the name is SOPHIA.

Toledo said:
She probably knows ;)
At least we don't have to wait long, we will know the chosen name within the next few hours...or minutes :)

Yes, we knew it was a girl since months ago now we just need some minutes to know the name!

Ahh- I'm watching the live feeds, I'm waiting- just announce it!!! The excitement is mounting....

Thank you for information micas. :flowers:

So now we have Carmen and Sophia as alleged names... hope the baby won't be called Sophico (combination of the 2 names and an actual name in Georgia). :lol:
Can't wait till Felipe announces it officially, though I do think Sofia is more probable then Carmen, but who knows? :rolleyes:

crm2317 said:
Surely it will be soon. It is 19.10

TVE is covering other news now!

yes very soon. Micas spanish press want the baby name is Sofia.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom