Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor is just adorable. What a beautiful little girl.

She keeps looking up at the balcony, huh? It's been her favorite spot.

planetcher said:

She's looking at the balcony because the nurses from the clinic go out to see her depart and are waving at her and calling her name...that's why she waved back today...too cute this little one...

planetcher said:
She's got a big fan gallery of nurses and other hospital employees up there! One of the videos actually shows the Queen turning around so that they could have a better look at Leonor. It was really sweet and considerate of her.

Someone has written about it before on this thread and I also have noticed that there were more people to visit Letizia this time than in the time when Leonor was born. Maybe it's because Letizia has went throught a hard time with Erika's death and this pregnancy wasn't calm. And all this visits show how much the family are united.

if the new baby will looks like Leonor at this age she will be the most cute baby in the world , leonor is soooooooooo adrobale god protect her .

cristine said:
This picture is amazing! As everyone has alread said, Leonor is so adorable! Cute, cute, cute!

I agree i love that picture. I cant wait to see Sofia tomorrow when they leave the hospital.

She is really sweet and she does know exactly what she wants. When she was walking there and waving she exactly looked like her mother Letizia.:D

Wow! I'm more than a little late to this thread!

Congratulations to Felipe, Letizia and Leonor. They have a beautiful little family, mashallah and must be immensely proud and happy!

Thank you everyone for the photos and videos! Leonor is blossoming from gorgeous baby into a beautiful little girl! As for little Sofia, I cannot wait to see her!

lapopdiva said:
Blessings

So brand new, so tiny,
Soft and delicate to your touch,
So beautiful, so fragile,
God's loaned you, this much

So shining,an Angel,
With a cute tiny sweet nose,
So completely made up,
Ten little fingers and ten Toes,

A Baby to Bless you,
bringing joy you'll so
love,
A sweet little Angel sent down,
From heaven Up above

Good Luck and God Bless,
as many wishes will relay,
A new welcome to New Baby,
into this World Today.

babysofia2fd0.jpg

hello dear friend, I beleived that you are desepeared:) It's the reason why I'm authorized my self to use two drawings mad by yourself for Leonor. I hope you excuse me ( I took care to mention your name and the destination of your first drawings)
I'm very glad to see that your art and your talent are always inspired. Thanks a lot for the poem and for the drawing:wub:

Time to close this thread.

Thank you everyone for contribution to this thread.
Thanks to our babywatchers, who provided us with the most up-to-date information.

:wub: Its amazing how she loves the camera.
She is so natural when is in front of the camera, just like her mom, without words.:)

paola0731 said:
:wub: Its amazing how she loves the camera.
She is so natural when is in front of the camera, just like her mom, without words.:)

Yes she does!! And the camera loves her :wub: :wub:

She's a gorgeous girl!! So sweet and calm....

Yes, she loves the camera and the camera loves her.. and she also loves microphones.. mmm maybe that's a hint, it goes on the blood! :lol:

No avatars of Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia yet?.. I just love them! :heart:

Did Letizia's grandmother, Menchu, ever visit the baby in the clinic? I have not seen her in a while.

Yes...She visited the clinic. I saw her leaving it in her car. She even talked to the journalists, and smiled all the time. She looked great, be sure of it. It seems that her little granddaughters are helping her to forget the great tragedy she lived only recently.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Yes...She visited the clinic. I saw her leaving it in her car. She even talked to the journalists, and smiled all the time. She looked great, be sure of it. It seems that her little granddaughters are helping her to forget the great tragedy she lived only recently.

Vanesa.

That was mom Paloma. Roxsteve was asking about grandma Menchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom