Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is getting use to have photographers around her! She will get accustom to that very quickly wich is very good for her because all her life she will be in the public eye!

How simpathetic is the little girl. One detail make me very interesting: we have read numerous posts by the past about the danger for the little Leonor to stay alone in the walls of her father's house, whithout to see the external word. I don't have the feeling that this little baby girl is afraid by people. More I don't find that she has a behaviour of spoilt child. At the opposite Leonor seems to me a little girl extraverty and very very smiling. Her father can be very happy, what a beautiful and funny little baby girl:wub:

Did Infanta Cristina went o Ruber Clinic to see Letizia and Sofia?I didn't saw her!

fanletizia said:
Princess Letizia and Infanta Sofia will leave the clinic on Friday afternoon, between 17:00 and 18:00 hours.

Noticias breves de actualidad

Thanks so much for the info fanletizia! I will be home from school by then and can watch. Will there be a live stream do you think?

No words for Leonor. She is simply too precious. Grandma Sofia deserves an award. I'm glad to see Leonor has warmed up to the press and crowds because we get all these lovely pictures:wub:

so good to see leonor again! she looks adorable and more than happy to be with sister sofia again.

biboquinhas said:
Did Infanta Cristina went o Ruber Clinic to see Letizia and Sofia?I didn't saw her!

Yes, I saw her, she was with her husband and the three older children, Queen Sofía and Elena's children.
Look here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/605529-post219.html for example, on the pictures from yesterday's vistit you can see infanta Cristina, too.

Last edited:
This little girl is cute, sweet, adorable...:wub:

I hope that her younger sister is so sweet too.

Oh my God.. leonor is amaizing. I dont have word's, i love see her.

She's so adorable, i like her pants, so cute, can't wait to see the new infanta.

You are right pien, I noticed it was same sweater too. Do you think it was same as on birthday pictures too?

I can't wait to see her! I don't think the couple will have anymore children now. Are there any details about how Mother and baby Sofia are doing?

Leonor has got to be the prettiest child I have ever seen, she seems very well adjusted and a very happy child. I can't wait to see her sister, this family has amazing genes, all their children are just beautiful!!

Goodness this is one close knit family! Everyone visiting every day or every couple of days:flowers:

Thanks everyone that has posted links to articles, pics, and videos. This is a lovely family and I have surely enjoyed watching them over the last few days. I can hardly wait until tomorrow!

It is glad to see the King again at the Ruber... He said that the name was a pretty surprise

I Looove Leonor! is so beautiful.. she is an adorable doll !! i love her hair!

Last edited:
The King: “The baby is very pretty”

Don Juan Carlos indicated that it thinks that Infant Sofía behaves well and added that Princess de Asturias is already in good state “without the vomits” that the pregnancy has undergone throughout.
Also he liked the name. The election has been “a very pretty surprise”, affirmed the monarch, that in addition it apologized before the journalists not to stop to talk with the informers Tuesday the past, when knew its granddaughter after returning to Madrid of a trip of private character.

El Rey: 'La niña es muy mona' | elmundo.es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom