Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore that little girl, she is so sweet looking and she just seems so happy. That video was great.

yes indeed, and i hope Sofia is so great to....

OMG, this princess is gorgeous. She is becoming a real pro at waving to the press and public.

Stellad

She is always very well dressed! Is there a video of today's visit?

biboquinhas said:
She is always very well dressed!
I agree with you. Leonor is such a sweet child :wub: .
Thanks for pictures.

princess letizia's recovery period becomes a good chance for us to see infanta leonor and especially discover her wonderful charactor and beauty.
i love the way she waves,so royal,so much like a queen.

Leonor is growing up everyday as we see her, she must be really excited about her new sister. Pictures of Q.Sofia, Felipe & Leonor are cute

Thanks for all the links to the darling pictures of Leonor's second visit. She is gorgeous, and always dressed perfectly

Thanks for the pictures. She's so cute :wub: I love the way she is dressed. Very sweet pictures with daddy and grandma

Prince Felipe and Leonor and Queen Sofia leave Madrid`s private hospital `Ruber Internacional`
PPE Agency

Lena T said:
Hi, I'm back. Did you miss me?

She's so adorable. I see a lot of Letizia in this particular photo of Leonor - the wave, the walk and the smile.

Yes, this shot is totally tremandous, the Infantita is waving exactly as she was doing that since her birth...:ROFLMAO: May be Letizia is teaching her since she is one year:lol: :lol: But what a result!!

Thanks for the pics!

Infanta Leonor is one of the most beautiful royal babies. She's precious.

Thank´s to all for links. Leonor it´s so cute:wub:

Leonor is so cute, love her little outfit.
Sofia really is a wondeerful grandmother.

Felipe is so very nice to the press. He always smiles and seems congenial. You have to admire it. Sometimes don't you know that he would just like to go visit his wife and new daughter without all the fanfare and photo snapping? And they should not shout Leonor's name, that is so unsettling for a small toddler. You can see the confusion on her face at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom