Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its great to hear Letizia and little SOfia will be released from the hospital so soon. I'm sure we'll get a lot of beautiful pictures. I sure hope Leonor will come to pich them up. She's great. I'd love to see the two sisters together :)

Normally after a caesarian mothers are release from hospital after 4 days! But last pregnancy Letizia has stayed one week in the hospital, she told the Jornalists that it was a bit hard for her!!

why anybody didn't talk about baby sofia's look,they just said she looks like leonor,any mention about her eye's color or hair color?

aryo said:
why anybody didn't talk about baby sofia's look,they just said she looks like leonor,any mention about her eye's color or hair color?

they just said she looked like leonor. little babies mostly look like their brothers or sisters (look for example at christian and the new danish princess or the dutch princesses who all looked quite similar).

if they are released on friday, we will judge ourselves so not long to see her :)

agree, but even the media didn't ask about the details.

Everyone says that she looks like Leonor so I think she will be very similar to her older sister for sure! Leonor was a big bay girl when she was born and that allow us to see very well her face in her mumys arms when she come out the Clinic, hope little Sofia is as big has her older sister!

Nice, that they go fryday to home.... but it's long to be five day's in the hospital!!!

biboquinhas said:
Everyone says that she looks like Leonor so I think she will be very similar to her older sister for sure! Leonor was a big bay girl when she was born and that allow us to see very well her face in her mumys arms when she come out the Clinic, hope little Sofia is as big has her older sister!

She weights a little less than her big sister and is a bit taller. Still I thnk we'll be able to see the baby perfectly. Letizia did very well last time showing her and she really made sure everyone would see her well. I found that a bit disapointing when Mary showed her daughter 2 weeks ago. I feel we didn´t get a clear picture of her probably very cute face, because she was leaning towards her mommy too much. Anyway, I can't wait to see baby Sofia :)

Last edited:
Felipe is great hubby and daddy:cool: He walks so much during these last few days...

xiaolong said:
are there any photos of the baby?
Will be when the mother and the baby will be released from the hospital. Like it was with Leonor.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena is right, I am very happy to see Letizia's mother smiling again. Obviously a new baby will not take away the grief of losing a daughter, but it is something to be joyous about and hopefully will take her mind off things:flowers:

I really can't wait to see Sofia. I hope that big sister Leonor is there when they leave the hospital, those pictures would make my day :wub:

Sure that Felipe is a very good husband and very attentive father. To answer at some question about his bag ( more and more big ) I don't think it's little Sofia 's thing but i beleive better it's working documents because the prince will have an act very sooner and he have to prepare it.

There will be a session with the whole family, with king and queen, with Letizia's parents like it was with Leonor. Then we see Leonor too, but I hope she will be there when Letizia and Sofia leave the hospital

biboquinhas said:

We could see perfectly infant Leonor when the princes left the Clinic because her mother showed her to all people.;)

Last edited:
The Prince said the Princess will probably leave the hospital on friday. I hope so, I can't wait to see the baby.

Mari_* said:
The Prince said the Princess will probably leave the hospital on friday. I hope so, I can't wait to see the baby.

great news! letizia was in hospital a time more short that with leonor

Mari_* said:

I hope that does not rain the next Friday:ermm:

What's the adress to congratulate Letizia and Felipe?

LaChicaMadrilena said:
It's so great to see Paloma smiling again! :flowers:

it is indeed. looking at her and hearing her voice reminds me so much of Telma (she has the same voice as her mother!)

and wonderful to see Leonor again! got a lot of cuteness overload seeing clips of her at Ruber. loved that bit when Prince Felipe tried to fix Leonor's hair but she quickly fended her dad off. it's as if she was saying, "Daddy we're in public! Stop messing my hair, it's already perfect!" ha ha:ROFLMAO:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The president of Tribunal Constitucional, María Emilia Casas leaves the clinic.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070502/72166cb52717cg.jpg

The Queen arriving to the hospital 4th day in a row to visit his granddaughter Infanta Sofia and Princess Letizia (wow, what a grandma!!! :lol:)

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070502/72166cb4c2538g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070502/72166cb4c285ag.jpg

Yesterday's visits:

London Features International Ltd
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom