Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that they named her Sofia! How wonderful that they named her after her grandmother! I cant wait to see her!

Felicidadez!!! Buenas noticias! I'm so happy for you. It's so good to hear. Congratulations!

Regina said:
Congratulations Spain!!!!! I love this Royal Family and I'm thrilled with the new Infantita.
I love the name Sofia.
Wow, this thread already reached 24 pages in few hours! It's a Record of Guiness! :lol:

:) And there will be more pages to come, everyone is happy about the newest royal baby this year!

It's a great idea to name her like her grandmother so the memory of Queen Sofia will always be remembered many decades from now. In my opinion she is the most down to earth and beloved Queen our country ever had.
Well deserved gift from her son and daugther in law to name their child after her.

After the royal baby name blunder, (my appologies) I would like to add my CONGRATULATIONS to the Royal Family and the people of Spain.
I love the name Sofia, a very lovely choice. :flowers:

Congratulations to the proud parents and little sis Leonor!!! I love the name Sofia. I'm sure she is as cute as her big sister Leonor!!

Good thing comes to those who wait!! Congratulations to Felipe, Letizia and Leonor and the Spanish royal family!!

Wonderful news indeed. Blessings to the family.

congratulations to the spanish royal family

Once again I miss the news:ohmy: but it's wonderful all the same Sofia is one of my favorite names:flowers: Good for Felipe,Letizia and Leonor and the rest of the family:wub: .Felipe seems like such a sweetheart.
April is the power month for princesses I bet there will be constant comparisons over the girls;)

HRH Prince Felipe announces the birth his second daughter - April 29, 2007
April 29, 2007 - Ruber Clinic
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Congratulations to the Royal Household. Vive la reina, and la Infantita Sofia! What a blessing to Spain, and a high example to follow. Congratulations.

Happy Birthday Infanta Sofia! Sofia is a beautiful name. Congratulations to Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia and Infanta Leonor.:wub:

Congatulations!! :wub:

Queen Sofia deserves to have a granddaugher named after her.:flowers:

Welcome, Infanta Sofía!!!

Good Bless you Spain!!!!

I was right and wrong about the new little Infantita. She was not born in May 6 as I supposed she would...but she was INDEED named Sofía, as I wanted too! I'm very happy for this is a way to honnour the Grandmother, who is an excellent Queen, and a very intelligent woman.

Vanesa.

Congratulations to the RS family for the new addition....

TVE gave an AWESOME special about the Princes of Asturias beginning with the birth of both of them, how they grew up, the schools they attended, their careers, their jobs, their personalities, how they met, the engagement, the wedding, their acts together, and finally about them becoming parents.. really a very complete special and also about the grandchildren of the Kings.

It´s incredible the patience that we have been all these days, specially today where we have lived moments almost on amazing:lol: it has been really amused. And I also would like to congratulate the moderators who have known to organize it excellently:king: .

So...we have a new infanta named Sofía whose weight is 3,310kg and 50cm. We know also that she looks like a lot to her sister Leonor so Sofía i´m sure is an absolutely beautiful little girl:wub:
I´m so happy for this family and i hope to see Leonor tomorrow visiting her sister Sofía in Ruber Clinic:flowers:

I'll add my congratulations to the thread. Wonderful news. And I like how emphatically both the Prince and the Queen said she looks like Leonor.

I agree with those who said Leonor and Sofia are very compatible names. I am surprised--happily--that they named her Sofia.

Now we all just have to wait a few days to see the little Infanta.

:wub:Congratulations For All The Family!!!! :wub:

Since there is no real time to go through all 26 pages, have they released photos, and if not does anyone remember how long it was with Leonore before they released?

i'm not really thrilled with the name, but really happy with the smooth delivery

congratulations!

Empress said:
Since there is no real time to go through all 26 pages, have they released photos, and if not does anyone remember how long it was with Leonore before they released?

The first photos of Leonor were when they were outside the hospital after leaving. Later that day they then released a few official photos.

What a tribute !

What a tribute to her mother in law, the Queen Sofia !:rolleyes:

Well, Felipe was always a bit of a Momma's boy!

I'm not really suprised, although I was hoping for something more original- but well, Sofia is a pretty name.

Congrats are in order. I wish the family the best of luck with their new girl. I know that she is beautiful as her parents. I hope we get to see a picture soon. It seems like yesterday that that I heard that she was going to have another baby.

Congratulations to the Spanish Royal Family. A lovely name and a lovely tribute to the Queen.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom