King Felipe's Current Events, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video of the King's audience to the President of the Inter-American Development Bank at Zarzuela today.

Today, November 12, King Felipe attended a presentation of the electric versions of the light commercial vehicles of the Stellantis Group as well as a lunch marking the 40th anniversary of the Confederation of Businessmen of Galicia.

** casareal photos ** casareal ** casareal 2 **

Last edited:
Here's a video from that event :previous:

Nice! I wonder if the King will get one. With all the talk of climate change and the recent COP26 e-vehicles seem to be the new and politically correct way to go.

The King is wearing a red miniature rosette, which I assume might be of the order of the Golden Fleece (?), but what is that other gold and blue badge?

The King is wearing a red miniature rosette, which I assume might be of the order of the Golden Fleece (?), but what is that other gold and blue badge?

The miniature is the Legion of Honour, and the badge is of the Forum in which he participated, other guests wore it.

:previous:

Here's a video of the ceremony:

And later today King Felipe attended a meeting of the National Security Council

** casareal photos ** casareal **

Last edited:
King Felipe presided over the King Jaume I Awards ceremony in Valencia today, November 19:

** rex gallery ** casareal **

Last edited:
King Felipe was in Bilbao today, November 22, for a meeting of the Plenary of the European Round Table For Industry and one with Basque companies especially linked to Sustainable Development. Later he swore in the new President of the Court of Accounts in Madrid:

** casareal photos ** casareal 1 ** casareal 2 ** casareal 3 **

Last edited:
The King also presided over the swearing in of the New President of the Court of Auditors.

Here's a video from the opening of the Inter-Parliamentary Union today.

This evening, November 30, King Felipe attended the welcome dinner for the 24th edition of the World Tourism Organization (WTO) Assembly held at Cibeles' Palace in Madrid:

** rex gallery ** casareal **

Last edited:
The King travels to Colombia to participate in the World Law Congress and meet with President Duque

https://www.europapress.es/nacional...w-congress-reunirse-duque-20211201130802.html

December 2

Meeting and lunch with the President of Colombia
Visit to the Pumarejo Bridge
Inauguration of the monument to the World Peace & Liberty Award
Meeting with the Spanish community in Barranquilla

December 3

Presentation of the World Peace & Liberty Award
Closing lunch of the World Law Congress

Last edited:
:previous:

Here are some videos of today:

Last edited: