King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia, Current Events, Part 3; March 2018 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Felipe and Queen Letizia received the Board of Trustees of the Spanish Committee Foundation of United World Colleges, Scholarship Sponsors and Scholarship Students and the Executive Committee of the Alliance for Dual Vocational Training today, July 8:

** josepgegundez.photoshelter gallery ** ppe gallery **

** gettyimages: ESP: Spanish Royals Attend Audiences At Zarzuela Palace **

** casareal: Audiencia al Patronato de la Fundación Comité Español de los Colegios..**

** casareal: Audiencia a la comisión ejecutiva de la Alianza para la Formación Profesional Dual **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Audiencias to Committee of Representatives of Persons with Disabilities and the Academy of Television

Last edited:
I think this is great: Casa Real workers waiting at Zarzuela's entrance for the team. Such a warm welcome!

And this video is kind of funny, when they give the cup to F&L, they smell inside and laugh, and Felipe makes a gesture of adding something, I guess the boys yesterday filled it with something that quite probably was not water ?

Quite unusual this time that King Felipe is among the shortest of the group, LOL.

Last edited:
A gorgeous and regal coUple. I really admire King Felipe. He is so hard working, serious and at the same time humble, a true sample to all.

Last edited:
I have the feeling, that this royalcouple have some trouble with eachother. I haven't seen any nice interaction between them for long time, and now Letizia shows her back to Felipe on the groupfoto. I hope everything is ok with them, maybe only the fotos don't shows smiles and talking between them...

Spanish Foreign Minister has confirmed that the King and the Queen will travel to Cuba immediately after the general elections on November 11th.

"King Felipe of Spain will travel to Cuba in November, a historic event as it will be the first time that a Spanish monarch visits the island officially, confirmed the Spanish acting Foreign Minister Josep Borrell on Wednesday.

The king will travel with Queen Letizia "immediately" after the general elections to be held in Spain on November 10."

El rey Felipe va a Cuba en noviembre, el primer viaje oficial de un monarca español

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom