King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia, Current Events, Part 3; March 2018 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they say? Can anybody translate it? I am corious about the opinion of the King and Queen. Thank you!

Today is the last of the 10 days of mourning for Covid victims. King Felipe and Queen Letizia will keep 1 minute of silence at 11:55

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not Spanish and I feel that at the Transport Centre that Queen Letizia's outfit was not formal enough.

Last edited:
King Felipe and Queen Letizia had a videoconference with those responsible for the El Corte Ingles company today, June 10, and they talked tonvarious taxi companies:

** rex gallery ** ppe gallery ** casareal ** casareal 2 **

Last edited:
Last edited:
King Felipe and Queen Letizia will begin next week a series of visits to all the autonomous communities, an initiative that will last throughout the month of July and with which they want to support economic, social and cultural activity. According to sources from Zarzuela, the first trip will be to the Canary Islands on the 23rd, once the state of alarm has ended in all of Spain.

https://www.europapress.es/nacional...9-apoyar-vuelta-actividad-20200615110601.html

It will be great to see the king and queen on these trips.

Presentation of the "Spain for sure" campaign at the Prado Museum

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video of T.M.The King and Queen at the Museo del Prado in Madrid.

Visit to Canary Islands - June 23

11.45 Visit to the Pérez Galdós House-Museum in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.

12.45 Walk through Las Canteras.

13.45 Meeting with the Canary Islands tourism sector at the Santa Catalina Royal Hideaway Hotel, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The act is attended by business, union, council and town hall representatives.

17:45 Arrival at Tenerife South airport, where they will check the recovery of the activity and the sanitary security measures.

18.00 Visit to the El Confital farm, in the Bonnysa farm, in Granadilla de Abona.

18:45 Visit to the Las Moradas sorting and packaging plant and subsequent meeting with agricultural representatives and cooperatives from the Canary Islands.

https://www.laprovincia.es/canarias/2020/06/22/reyes-recorreran-canteras/1293761.html

Photos

LOS REYES VISITAN LA CASA-MUSEO PEREZ GALDOS CON MOTIVO DEL CENTENARIO DE SU FALLECIMIENTO - Todos - ..:GTRESONLINE:..
LOS REYES VISITAN LAS CANTERAS DURANTE SU VISITA A LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA - Últimas noticias - ..:GTRESONLINE:..

Last edited:
:previous: And stopping at a bar to share a tapa of serrano ham, while chatting with the owners on how's the business going :lol:
Bentayga 818 ���� (@818Bentayga) twitteó: Los Reyes, en mi isla.

https://t.co/ZOHeYMbHpN
You know who is the real normal folk on the couple when Letizia tells her husband how he has to lean on the bar like a proper Spaniard would do ??

After so many bad news, it is so refreshing to watch this video. The Canary Islands have given Their Majesties a warm welcome, and I am pretty much sure that will be repeated in other parts of the country during this very much needed visits.

I'm not totally comfortable with the lack of social distance seen, but I guess it was to expect and thank heavens masks are compulsory here on public spaces.

My favourite part of the video is when they go to greet the people at the beach and someone tells them:
"It is nice here, nicer than Ribadesella, eh?"
(Ribadesella is the town in Asturias coast where Queen Letizia's family used to spend their summers)
Felipe laughs a lot looking at her wife who, amused, answers:
"Well, not nicer, just different"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom